Some say money attracts, but lots of guys can be GL & happen to have money....

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I think some here speak of how money overrides looks, but when you look around a lot of GL or at least decent looking normies can have money, and given their decent looks it isn't merely an argument that "money > looks" matters because they have MONEY & SOME LOOKS.

So it is kind of a foolish idea to turn this in to, "Oh, I just need a little money & that's it..." Yet look at guys with money. How many are ugly?

I think we underestimate guys who aren't full-blown Gigachads & then turn things around & state, "Money," or "LMS" as if each one alone is key.

Truth is a lot of guys with good money probably aren't ugly at all, and more than a handful are decent looking ... So quite simply it's not just money. If it was just money alone that did much we'd have to see more and more reasonably wealthy (not necessarily super-wealthy billionaire types) uggo dudes easily getting girls/wives/etc. Among more NORMAL people, not bajillionaire super-celebs, multiple factors can be at play.

Within reasonable wealth you find it's never often just money in most cases ... The women also find these guys physically attractive too, so money alone isn't all. I know some want to isolate or pinpoint what is most "optimal" but the truth is sometimes it's just the whole package.

Just some words to entertain those who focus only on one aspect, like money, and ignore the guy's looks playing a role if he's sub Terachad ... But that's not all there is to it. Obviously money like everything must play a role in at least a select number of cases, but we tend to analyze only on what we want to believe explains 'X' while ignoring 'Y' sometimes or even 'Z'.

I mean it isn't like if a guy isn't a 10/10 then, "She's only in it for the money," as that's just hyperfocusing on one thing and ignoring another. I mean if the guy isn't top 0.1% wealth or something I'd imagine he's not that shockingly wealthy, so in mostly all cases LOOKS still matter.

It isn't like, "She's only in it for money if he's a billionaire," or, "She only wants looks if you're 10/10," or, "Status because you're Tom Cruise." In NORMAL cases things aren't this extreme, so it's not like all of the weight is on one scale ... It can be mostly looks with add-on money, or mostly money with add-on looks, or etc. It is a bit false I think to only see it as a "LMS" thing where we want to write off subtle factors otherwise and just super-focus on what we want to believe is the most important thing despite evidence other things always matter sometimes.

TL;DR it can be a combination of things mostly among more normal people, not merely just only money, or status, or looks long-term.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 4106
Looks can lead to money and status. If you are full on subhuman it's rare to have a high IQ unless curry or SEA

There are still some gold diggers out there but not nearly as many willing to take a 5/10 looks guy just because he has a lot of money. Things have changed a lot in the past few decades - looks are way more important now and status is what can override looks mostly. Money without looks or status has lost a lot of value in recent years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I think some here speak of how money overrides looks, but when you look around a lot of GL or at least decent looking normies can have money, and given their decent looks it isn't merely an argument that "money > looks" matters because they have MONEY & SOME LOOKS.

So it is kind of a foolish idea to turn this in to, "Oh, I just need a little money & that's it..." Yet look at guys with money. How many are ugly?

I think we underestimate guys who aren't full-blown Gigachads & then turn things around & state, "Money," or "LMS" as if each one alone is key.

Truth is a lot of guys with good money probably aren't ugly at all, and more than a handful are decent looking ... So quite simply it's not just money. If it was just money alone that did much we'd have to see more and more reasonably wealthy (not necessarily super-wealthy billionaire types) uggo dudes easily getting girls/wives/etc. Among more NORMAL people, not bajillionaire super-celebs, multiple factors can be at play.

Within reasonable wealth you find it's never often just money in most cases ... The women also find these guys physically attractive too, so money alone isn't all. I know some want to isolate or pinpoint what is most "optimal" but the truth is sometimes it's just the whole package.

Just some words to entertain those who focus only on one aspect, like money, and ignore the guy's looks playing a role if he's sub Terachad ... But that's not all there is to it. Obviously money like everything must play a role in at least a select number of cases, but we tend to analyze only on what we want to believe explains 'X' while ignoring 'Y' sometimes or even 'Z'.

I mean it isn't like if a guy isn't a 10/10 then, "She's only in it for the money," as that's just hyperfocusing on one thing and ignoring another. I mean if the guy isn't top 0.1% wealth or something I'd imagine he's not that shockingly wealthy, so in mostly all cases LOOKS still matter.

It isn't like, "She's only in it for money if he's a billionaire," or, "She only wants looks if you're 10/10," or, "Status because you're Tom Cruise." In NORMAL cases things aren't this extreme, so it's not like all of the weight is on one scale ... It can be mostly looks with add-on money, or mostly money with add-on looks, or etc. It is a bit false I think to only see it as a "LMS" thing where we want to write off subtle factors otherwise and just super-focus on what we want to believe is the most important thing despite evidence other things always matter sometimes.

TL;DR it can be a combination of things mostly among more normal people, not merely just only money, or status, or looks long-term.
I wouldn't want girls interested in me for my money. That is just gold digger shit. I am only interested in girls who are sexually attracted to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I wouldn't want girls interested in me for my money. That is just gold digger shit. I am only interested in girls who are sexually attracted to me

True but my point was that a woman can like a man because his looks, but that doesn't mean his money also can't play a role, i.e., family.

A GL guy with no money still obviously has room for sex/love, but people sometimes oversee a guy's looks SMV when money's in the frame, ultimately trying to pass off any guy with some money as a "subhuman betabux" when the truth is she could like his sub 8 looks + money.

For one thing good luck having any semblance of family when poor, or dirt poor...

You can have kids and be sexually successful if poor, but I doubt the kids will often have anything but disadvantages in these cases. But YMMV. The point being that money will always come in to the picture somehow, whether you consider you or any particular guy a betabux.

Last edited:
True but my point was that a woman can like a man because his looks, but that doesn't mean his money also can't play a role, i.e., family.

A GL guy with no money still obviously has room for sex/love, but people sometimes oversee a guy's looks SMV when money's in the frame, ultimately trying to pass off any guy with some money as a "subhuman betabux" when the truth is she could like his sub 8 looks + money.

For one thing good luck having any semblance of family when poor, or dirt poor...

You can have kids and be sexually successful if poor, but I doubt the kids will often have anything but disadvantages in these cases. But YMMV. The point being that money will always come in to the picture somehow, whether you consider you or any particular guy a betabux.
Personally I don't want kids I hate them and would be too tempted to beat them senseless and I'd end up in jail so no way. I have irrational anger towards children. Money plays a role obviously but all I was saying really was if I was some sub 5 ugly dude I wouldn't be fulfilled with some gold digger wife

Rich people who inherit their wealth from their family tend to be better looking (compared to brokecels) since money attracts attractive women boosting the attractiveness of the bloodline.

• +1
Reactions: MartinL
Rich people who inherit their wealth from their family tend to be better looking (compared to brokecels) since money attracts attractive women boosting the attractiveness of the bloodline.