Some statistics on this forum (as for 30/09/2018)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Nibba has created the 15% of the messages on this forum, blackopstruecel, x69 and tony are around the 7% of creation so that means that 4 members have created the 36% of messages or more than 1/3 of this forum's messages.

From my observations, we have been having not less than 1 member but no more than 4 members a day.

Oldest members include original people from incels.me at the 11th of August, then comes Nibba the 12th of August. Nibba is the most active "outsider" (not from incels.me) user, averageblokecel is the most active incels.me original user.

There's been only 1 legit ban, blackopstruecel. Unsurebrah1 and the guy who wanted his account deleted were literally obliterated from this forum while blackoutwhitein requested it but then requested to be unbanned.

While offtopic has more threads than the looksmaxing section, it has less messages than the aforementioned section. There's a total average of 15 messages per thread. Looksmaxxing section makes up the 54% of messages and offtopic the 45%, with feedback making the 1% (statistical aproximation).

And that's it really, feel free to post more stadistics on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
Extra statistics.

@x69 has posted the most quality threads until now. Posting a quality thread later.
But @x69 also has the most shitposts in Offtopic.

@x69 has the best quality but at the same time also the worst quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tricky
Extra statistics.

@x69 has posted the most quality threads until now. Posting a quality thread later.
But @x69 also has the most shitposts in Offtopic.

@x69 has the best quality but at the same time also the worst quality.
Your posts are good but @Tony posts much better content. It is scientifically proven and based on facts. But I agree your quality is good too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
Your posts are good but @Tony posts much better content. It is scientifically proven and based on facts. But I agree your quality is good too.
Wait till my next post. Hidden looksmax information.
I will tag u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
I mog @x69 into oblivion. He is nowhere near close to my quality content level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Back then when there was average 15 user on the site, not 15-20k..

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior, Hardrada and Obito