Some Theories Of Aging I Created

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Nutrient malabsorption theory of aging: as you age, the intestine, of which has a very high cell turnover rate, ages as well, and subsequently absorbs less of the food you eat, which means more nutrients pass through and feed the gut microbiota, altering the composition of the gut microbiome and increasing growth of microbiota and the toxic metabolites produced by them, which accelerates the aging process.

Suboptimal conditions theory of aging:
Aging of any tissue is a result of imperfect conditions. If any tissue was living in perfect conditions, aging would not occur. Because having each tissue in perfect conditions is not naturally feasible due to imperfect nutrient supply and toxins from imperfect conditions in other tissues, aging naturally occurs. This theory is based on Alexis Carrel’s chicken heart experiment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, enchanted_elixir, the MOUSE and 6 others
Anti agers GTFIH I want to read more novel theories of aging

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and 5'7 zoomer
bump

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
bump

• +1
might explain why im balding (shit skin also??)

im allergic to gluten, if i eat it, me intestine (and other organs) gonna be damaged but mostly the intestine

Me mother gave me beef cow (that contains weirdly gluten) for 5 years, and more gluten contained food, 8-15 years old

I started balding at 16 (sign of aging)
im 17 and now its rlly worse and i got other big extreme issues in me body

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, IAMNOTANINCEL and Youㅤ
might explain why im balding (shit skin also??)
Joel Wallach claims so

He’s bald though
Image0

Still, I think minerals probably have a role. There’s some rodent data i believe I’ll look into it later

Well, i believe there is many reasons that trigger the baldness dissease not only one

Might explain the recovery story"s example that someone claimed that he reversed baldnes be overdosing in one specific suplement (that is good for the gut) or thaat one person who taked a specific steriod (that destroyed specific baldness related hormones (that people claimed in the comments))

But if someone try one of the life story methods, they mostly will not recover their hair.... because that someone got a another reason why he is bald.... and not the same reasons in the person in that recovery story who recovered all his hair

Last edited:
I reversed my norwood with estrogen

Well, i believe there is many reasons that trigger the baldness dissease not only one

Might explain the recovery story"s example that someone claimed that he reversed baldnes be overdosing in one specific suplement (that is good for the gut) or thaat one person who taked a specific steriod (that destroyed specific baldness related hormones (that he claimed))

But if someone try one of the life story methods, they mostly will not recover their hair.... because that someone got a another reason why he is bald.... and not the same reasons in the person in that recovery story
Even one story that someone taked birth control -> cured his baldness

This explains why I have aged like 20 years in such a short amount of time

• So Sad
I reversed my norwood with estrogen
Yes can be true, looook at the transgender reddit section

most transgenders baldness get cured after the treatment (even if that trans has nw5 (so no hair or barely any hair))

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Nutrient malabsorption theory of aging: as you age, the intestine, of which has a very high cell turnover rate, ages as well, and subsequently absorbs less of the food you eat, which means more nutrients pass through and feed the gut microbiota, altering the composition of the gut microbiome and increasing growth of microbiota and the toxic metabolites produced by them, which accelerates the aging process.

Aging of any tissue is a result of imperfect conditions. If any tissue was living in perfect conditions, aging would not occur. Because having each tissue in perfect conditions is not naturally feasible due to imperfect nutrient supply and toxins from imperfect conditions in other tissues, aging naturally occurs. This theory is based on Alexis Carrel’s chicken heart experiment.
Retard there have been medical studied about it only.

I reckon it’s sth about each replication of cell lineage reduces its efficacy

Because having each tissue in perfect conditions is not naturally feasible due to imperfect nutrient supply and toxins from imperfect conditions
So what happens if you live in perfect conditions and eat perfect food

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Perfect conditions would be unnatural conditions. Perfect food would be unnatural food. And nowadays, conditions and food are more imperfect than they would be naturally.

Having perfect conditions in each tissue would be a great challenge.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You minimize the dna damage from ozidative stress so you prolong the machine

Fuck off matpat

Perfect conditions would be unnatural conditions. Perfect food would be unnatural food. And nowadays, conditions and food are more imperfect than they would be naturally.

Having perfect conditions in each tissue would be a great challenge.
You need some triggers some allergen during pre toddler years for your immunity to get used to diverse microbes.

@andy9432

• +1

Are you familiar with these hallmarks of aging?

• +1

The first one is brutal if true.
Our soil is already experiencing nutrition depletion.
If we can't even absorb the nutrients we're eating properly, that's going to be very bad.

• +1
If we can't even absorb the nutrients we're eating properly, that's going to be very bad.
In that case, probiotics is one way to help combat or enhance nutrient absorption

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yeah, I read Joel wallach’s book dead doctors don’t lie and the idea of mineral depletions in the soils is intriguing and concerning, although I am unsure how large the role this plays in human health, Joel simplifies things like diabetes to chromium deficiency and balding to tin defienciy, and he also seems to believe the (potentially true, not gonna say it can’t be true based on “probababilty” cuz who knows) claims of people living 150+ years.

In that case, probiotics is one way to help combat or enhance nutrient absorption
That could play a role, As a poor gut microbiome would accelerate aging of the digestive system and the whole body, the question is which probiotics are best (I haven’t done any research) also something to mention is that hunter gatherers had many times more diversity than us (I assume) and probiotics would not be able to give that diversity, also not sure how well a small amount of probiotics would colonize your gut considering the competition and that your current microbes already are adapted to their environment, water but best way to alter gut microbiome is changing diet up and to be it seems more that good bacteria are good because they are less bad than others, and not that bad ones are less good than good ones

I read that Wnt and fasting improves intestinal stem cell renewal

“Upon aging, reduced canonical Wnt signaling is one of the causes of the impaired regenerative capacity and proliferation of ISCs“ (may be protective against tumorigenesis)

“Apart from Wnt signaling, it was
recently reported that fasting activates the regenerative function of both young and aged ISCs by activating fatty
acid oxidation (FAO) in ISCs (Mihaylova et al., 2018). However, upon aging FAO decreases. Pharmacological activa-
tion of FAO or the addition of an FAO substrate, such as palmitic acid, did enhance aged ISC organoid formation
ability (Mihaylova et al., 2018). In addition, it was shown that the activity of the SIRT1/mTORC1 pathway was
reduced upon aging, and that by reactivating the pathway via the NAD+ precursor nicotinamide riboside, gut regeneration was enhanced in the aged (Igarashi et al., 2019). These findings provide strong support that reduced aged
ISC function is reversible by targeting mechanisms in aged ISCs.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back