Some things we all should have done during puberty

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
-Mewing and not falling for (((orthodontics))): Stop the fucking cope, now facial bones will actually move and you aren't fixed at 12yo jfl. Hardmewing could render better results but mewing would have been enough; some people here say they mewed unconciously and Guess what? Very good lower third. (((Orthodontics))) made you wear braces and whatnot which fucked up your face for good and costed a lot of shekels

-Sleeping 10 hours: If you are below 16 and you aren't doing this 8 days a week, kill yourself now, seriously; jfl at missing bone mass and length voluntarily

-Eating like a beard: Eating healthy and balanced IS A FUCKING MEME FOR YOUNGSTERS. Eat high Carb, fat, protein and calories; your Bones Will feel It later

-Exercising, a lot: You are fucking below 16, you got nothing to do and loads of free time; pick Up Sports and make them be your job, Chad did It

-Getting sunlight: Vit D=T, If you were in a dark room 24/7 then visit Gandy too

-Making Friends with everyone: You are young, backstab, lie, manipulate; stop being an autist and make as many Friends as you can before everyone grows up and becomes 999% more cynical

-Getting your calcium: Maybe one of the reasons some people here got weak Bones

Look, I'm not saying everyone can become 9/10 6'5" Chad, but If you DID all of this then you should be AVERAGE at least, and most probably above average

@Madness you may be interested

Jfl at incel puberty

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, mojopin, ZyzzReincarnate and 3 others
Yes except K2 and D3 are more important than calcium and overall getting a high amount of vitamins is important.
Wish I didn't rot through my puberty.

Yes except K2 and D3 are more important than calcium and overall getting a high amount of vitamins is important.
Wish I didn't rot through my puberty.
Yeah that's why you should eat like a fucking pig, to make everything on the List is ticked

Based advice
My son will do these

Thanks, I'll implement this on my younger brother

oh hey there manlet :feelshmm:
10CF6C41 0BF4 4212 B876 95F1A40186D7

I guarantee that if my parents had 30 more kids, i would still be the ugliest of them all. I stunted my growth so hard and did literally ZERO of the things in this thread. and am barely average. Had chance at being chad and missed it

• +1
Reactions: androidcel