Some times I feel there is no need in probing myslef anymore .

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
Today was first day of classes at uni, we have had only two classes one in Nature of science, the other intro micro economics.

Interesting enough the first Proffesor turned out to be a Proffesor I am familiar with his work. he talked about evolution and religion and later he asked questions about evolutionary psychology, no one answered correctly.
I knew the correct answer but deep in my head, I just coudnt help but feel superior to all these people such that proofing myslef won’t make any difference.

The other micro economics, the main lecturer didn’t come, instead an assistant PhD student came, guess what, I played football with him last night and really complimented my Football my skills.

In the class, I made sure not even to bother anyone just kept complete silence with my hoodie on.

In lookswise, I think I mogg the whole class, but my shyness is beyond hope or belief.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 21146
What's ur iq

What's ur iq
But mostly it’s not matter of IQ I read a lot discussion on religion and evolution. As matter of fact my grandma was evolutionary biologist and later become Torah scholar.

But mostly it’s not matter of IQ I read a lot discussion on religion and evolution. As matter of fact my grandma was evolutionary biologist and later become Torah scholar.
Cope until u do iq test

@Prettyboy are you similar to me, in not answering any question despite knowing the correct one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back