Some users have grown on me

Sounds lame asf ngl
Really? That’s one of the aspects of Christianity that I really like. The fact that it is insistent on a literal physical and tangible eternal life with physical bodies means a lot to me.

Every other religion talks about the afterlife like they’re in a physics lecture— “Light, energy, cosmic dust, stars and space” etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
I think it was because of the JB argument or something
Oh yeah I remember that, you seething hard for me :lul::lul::lul:

Absolute lowest I would go for is 16 btw just for clarification,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and murdah
Oh yeah I remember that, you seething hard for me :lul::lul::lul:

Absolute lowest I would go for is 16 btw just for clarification,
I mean ive seen people say 11 or 12 on here unironically so i thought you had the same idea

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Really? That’s one of the aspects of Christianity that I really like. The fact that it is insistent on a literal physical and tangible eternal life with physical bodies means a lot to me.

Every other religion talks about the afterlife like they’re in a physics lecture— “Light, energy, cosmic dust, stars and space” etc
Still sounds boring living for eternity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Still sounds boring living for eternity

The same God who created all of the intricacies and beauty of this world surely has many more tricks up His sleeve for us dumb seals to be entertained by. The same God who engineered the human brain from scratch and has allowed for you to even feel the state of boredom surely knows how to best facilitate eternal life for us.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: murdah and HTN_Mentalcel
everyone likes me from the get go.

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
What do u even do bro ive never seen u on the looksmaxxing section

either on some racewar thread or starting one

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and tombradylover
nigga got friends on incel forum :feelskek:

• JFL
What do u even do bro ive never seen u on the looksmaxxing section

either on some racewar thread or starting one
i just use botb threads to looksmax :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
@moggathon is growing on me as well
He’s some edgy 16 year old larping as a 6’5 anglosaxon chad when hes probably a 5’5 nordcuck that gets bullied by high T ethnics in school. Not even the white users like him here. Do yourself a favor and ignore this edgelord

• JFL
When I was first on this website, I didn’t like a few users like @yeeyeeslayer @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @GabachoCopium @📎♿️⚙️ now we are like best buds :feelsez:. Has anyone else experienced this?
why am I not on this list? I thought we were friends!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jisko32
Ok
RDT 20240524 0614247069277554015864044

The correct answer is neither. The Christian takeover has been ongoing for 2000 years now. Christendom reigns supreme today, tomorrow and forevermore
You guys love to flip-flop on this matter.

Soon the same image will be re-enacted throughout the whole of Europe, white converts too masha'allah.
20240529 005820

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
You guys love to flip-flop on this matter.

Soon the same image will be re-enacted throughout the whole of Europe, white converts too masha'allah.
View attachment 2953258

Europe will not convert to your fake and gay arab religion, little faggot. You should be deeply embarrassed that you refer to god in Arabic and think you’ll somehow make the whole world (and somehow Europe) adopt an Arab supremacist religion lmao.

Your god is fake and gay. Your ultimate intercession to your fake and gay arab deity is Muhammad—a 54 year old who married a 6 year old child and fucked her when she was 9. This is the sand demon who you pray to 5x a day as an intercessor to muh allah.

You are so unbelievably stupid for believing in the utter cancer that is Islam,