Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Get a job and save for LL

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
If u have to get LL to ascend then im sorry bro its over for u

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
If u have to get LL to ascend then im sorry bro its over for u

Shut up nigger, OP can ascend, thousands of people have gotten LL is not like becoming an astronaut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage and JustBeCurry
Shut up nigger, OP can ascend, thousands of people have gotten LL is not like becoming an astronaut
mhm, the cope is strong. Look LL is a waste, just wear lifts and see how good u do with women, if u dont do good with them on then its over for u.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
How tall are u OP?

How tall are u OP?
5'6" even if i wear 1" shoes with 2" insoles ill only be average height and it'll be really obvious when i take my shoes off

5'6" even if i wear 1" shoes with 2" insoles ill only be average height and it'll be really obvious when i take my shoes off

Yes OP, is a problem im not going to cap ur -1SD compared to the average, but its fixable, just work on it you are going to get there

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
you can still slay if short. Just gotta compensate hella with face + frame

why do u need Phenibut and what are the benefits
Clarity, a mild stimulant? It is used by people who have narcolepsy. It's a wake-up drug. Supposedly improves iq and concentration. Good for studying.
I've mixed it with weed once. That was an experience...
Edit: Nvm. I'm retarded. Thought it's about modafinil.
Phenibut is pure cope, tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Clarity, a mild stimulant? It is used by people who have narcolepsy. It's a wake-up drug. Supposedly improves iq and concentration. Good for studying.
Wait improves IQ? Oh u said it was cope.
I want to get modafinil but I don't know any good sources

Wait improves IQ? Oh u said it was cope.
I want to get modafinil but I don't know any good sources
Modafinil, yea, it should. But idk if you will notice it. I personally don't. But modafinil has an overall effect for sure.
I just bought from some random online drug store in europe. East europe, like bulgaria or something. Don't remember.
IMG 20201125 212638

• +1
why dont u use adderall

why dont u use adderall
I had this conversation actually, several times.
There's no actual reason, besides that it's an amphetamine.
I will eventually, I think. Sort of regret not having it done already, as it could have fixed many things for me. Or just yet another cope on the cope list.

I had this conversation actually, several times.
There's no actual reason, besides that it's an amphetamine.
I will eventually, I think. Sort of regret not having it done already, as it could have fixed many things for me, or just yet another cope.
certainly not cope, has really helped me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
certainly not cope, has really helped me
Ain't saying it doesn't work, might not be a solution for me though. Won't know without trying. Actually never looked up the price, but I'd bet it's quite expensive... I've spent a lot of money recently on looksmaxxing.
I've felt incredible on weed+modafinil. It was overwhelming and I've never experienced such a rush before in my life. Which should be supposedly reminiscent of adderall.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Soalian
Ain't saying it doesn't work, might not be a solution for me though. Won't know without trying. Actually never looked up the price, but I'd bet it's quite expensive... I've spent a lot of money recently on looksmaxxing.
I've felt incredible on weed+modafinil. It was overwhelming and I've never experienced such a rush before in my life. Which should be supposedly reminiscent of adderall.
First time is like this.

Then you struggle to recapture the feeling of the first time you took the drug, so you take more, and more, and more often.

You see where I'm driving at

• Hmm...
First time is like this.

Then you struggle to recapture the feeling of the first time you took the drug, so you take more, and more, and more often.

You see where I'm driving at
Yes. But I did it only once. What I'm driving at is that stimulants have an effect on certain kind of people, which might make them "normally functional". I.e. adderall. So some people need the drugs to be "normal". And I might be one of those people, I don't know though, as I've never tried it.
I also had similar experience with lsd. First time I've experienced something, that I will never experience it again, regardless of dose. And I did it again, because I wanted to experience it again. Lsd has no effect on me at all now. I didn't even abuse it or anything, but did it only a few times. The second time it was completely ineffective anymore. Sort of sad, tbh.
Now I'm trying to recapture that with an actual love from a human. So I'm trying to find a gf, which loves me and adores me (jfl at the delusion I live in, just to cope with surviving yet another day)
De javu has hit me so hard right now. Feel like I've typed all of this already.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Yes. But I did it only once. What I'm driving at is that stimulants have an effect on certain kind of people, which might make them "normally functional". I.e. adderall. So some people need the drugs to be "normal". And I might be one of those people, I don't know though, as I've never tried it.
I also had similar experience with lsd. First time I've experienced something, that I will never experience it again, regardless of dose. And I did it again, because I wanted to experience it again. Lsd has no effect on me at all now. I didn't even abuse it or anything, but did it only a few times. The second time it was completely ineffective anymore. Sort of sad, tbh.
Now I'm trying to recapture that with an actual love from a human. So I'm trying to find a gf, which loves me and adores me (jfl at the delusion I live in, just to cope with surviving yet another day)
De javu has hit me so hard right now. Feel like I've typed all of this already.
You did Bro, you did.

I feel like I permanently opened my Third Eye after a high-dose DMT trip,

when I tell people, that we are all already dead, and that this world is nothing but a dream replayed on a loop, from which we all wake, and that Death is nothing to fear,etc,...

I'm met with skeptical eyes.

Just kidding, I don't tell anyone,

first because I don't wanna be seen as a douche,

and, more importantly, because I know it's all in my brain, and that what I felt (feel) is true to me viscerally, beyond any sound scientific reasoning, is probably not an accurate representation of the Nature of Reality

• +1
You did Bro, you did.

I feel like I permanently opened my Third Eye after a high-dose DMT trip,

when I tell people, that we are all already dead, and that this world is nothing but a dream replayed on a loop, from which we all wake, and that Death is nothing to fear,etc,...

I'm met with skeptical eyes.

Just kidding, I don't tell anyone,

first because I don't wanna be seen as a douche,

and, more importantly, because I know it's all in my brain, and that what I felt (feel) is true to me viscerally, beyond any sound scientific reasoning, is probably not an accurate representation of the Nature of Reality
I doubt our brains are capable yet, of understanding the reality. Our comprehension and perception is heavily dumbed down and simplified. Also we're living within relatively small scale, in terms of how small/big things are in regards to us, on a scale. We're experiencing very little/narrow part of the reality, that is also very noisy/unclear.
Might need another 100k years.
All I want is to be happy and to experience love. That's the purpose of life, ultimately for me.

• +1
Become muslim.