Some ways to cheat in life

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
1) Use cheating programs to pass tests at school. I used AI programs and Chegg on a stolen account to pass school with high marks, also in person school you can craft cheating methods by hiding notes and answers in the bathroom and asking to go

2) Use PEDs wisely to cheat at sports. Make the sports teams at school for status and maybe even go farther if you are young enough and dedicated enough. Alex Rodriguez did this and also Bill Romanowski when they were younger, so did Brock Lesnar and I am sure much more

3) Do crime to make money as easily as possible. Just put a lot of effort into learning property crimes and using young age or high IQ to bypass law enforcement for a short time. A boost in money before you go elsewhere

4) Never put fair effort into any game you play, just use cheating programs and robots to do all the work for you. Why spend 3000 hours perfecting your aim when you can just practice movement for some hours and use cheats to aim for you. Shroud did this and he is famous streamer who is rich

5) Use AI robots to monitor all your dating apps for you or Snapchat. Just let it add girls and message them opening lines and then you can gauge if they are interested or not. You can get girls in your sleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: SPAM and _MVP_
@_MVP_

Just cheat in everything you can do
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
1) Use cheating programs to pass tests at school. I used AI programs and Chegg on a stolen account to pass school with high marks, also in person school you can craft cheating methods by hiding notes and answers in the bathroom and asking to go

2) Use PEDs wisely to cheat at sports. Make the sports teams at school for status and maybe even go farther if you are young enough and dedicated enough. Alex Rodriguez did this and also Bill Romanowski when they were younger, so did Brock Lesnar and I am sure much more

3) Do crime to make money as easily as possible. Just put a lot of effort into learning property crimes and using young age or high IQ to bypass law enforcement for a short time. A boost in money before you go elsewhere

4) Never put fair effort into any game you play, just use cheating programs and robots to do all the work for you. Why spend 3000 hours perfecting your aim when you can just practice movement for some hours and use cheats to aim for you. Shroud did this and he is famous streamer who is rich

5) Use AI robots to monitor all your dating apps for you or Snapchat. Just let it add girls and message them opening lines and then you can gauge if they are interested or not. You can get girls in your sleep
aight mayne
 
What kind of rudimentary knowledge is this?
It’s nothing more than basic methods that even a fool could come up with—nothing special at all.
I have some other... more advanced methods myself, but for obvious reasons, I won't be sharing them here.
 
What kind of rudimentary knowledge is this?
It’s nothing more than basic methods that even a fool could come up with—nothing special at all.
I have some other... more advanced methods myself, but for obvious reasons, I won't be sharing them here.
You don't have shit dickhead
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
You don't have shit dickhead
Are you jealous of me? Is that the reason you said that? Trying to bait me into proving you wrong so I’d reveal my secrets? I don't think so.
 
I Always steal unnoticeable amounts

And replace better Things For worse who are similar looking
 
Woah so evil and dark triad maxxed bro i swear :soy::soy::soy::soy:
 

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
0
Views
14
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
isis_Bleach
Replies
5
Views
29
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach
valentine
Replies
7
Views
73
Sett
Sett
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
11
g4rlic
g4rlic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top