some ways to make intermittent fasting more beneficial and easier

R

Roamer

professional softmaxxer
lemon water
its a zero calorie drink which helps with cravings since its got some flavour too it and it has vitiman c, fiber and antioxidants which will help with skin, digestion and overall improve hunger and help you cut weight.

black coffee
this zero calorie drink is great since it will boost autophagy (your bodys way of recycling old cells) curb hunger cravings and it boosts fat burning!
its a no brainer for fasting really and the caffeine will also give you the energy you need during fasting.
this is something even tyson fury recommended for losing weight.
add some sea salt to it too to boost electrolytes

electrolytes
now for fasting you wanna make this at home so you don't break your fast eg no sports drinks.
this is great for when you are feeling shitty or need to exercise while in a fasted state

the types of electrolytes you will need during fasting

magnesium
400-600 mg of magnesium will be most the optimal.
as you fast this electrolyte which is also a essential mineral so your body does not produce it will deplete. as it depletes you will suffer from muscle cramps, headaches and feelings of sluggishness. taking this will improve your cognitive output throughout your fast and your physical performance too.
also magnesium will improve sleep quality and minimise bloating.
you can take it orally through a powder in water or a supplement. note that it should be taken with a meal otherwise you will get nauseous.

potassium
3500 mg of potassium is most optimal.
like magnesium this will also help minimise bloating and all the other benefits previously mention.
you can take this orally as a supplement too but only on a full stomach to prep for the fast.
im not going into much detail as the essential reasons for taking it are the same as magnesium.

homemade electrolyte drink you can have during a fast
simply mix 1 teaspoon of Himalayan salt with a litre of water and have it throughout the day while you're fasting.

Attachments

• vxhhd8hfn23y.jpg
    vxhhd8hfn23y.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ymb, Sondern, mug and 2 others
sleep is the most important factor

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
  • +1
Reactions: 147 and mug
Why do you do intermittent fasting and how long do you fast?

Why do you do intermittent fasting and how long do you fast?
20-4.
i do it to get lean and get rid of excess bf, also renew dead and unwanted cells which improves overall skin health and it boosts insulin resistance which is a reason some people get acne.
tbh i wanna live longer too lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
20-4.
i do it to get lean and get rid of excess bf, also renew dead cells which improves overall skin health and it boosts insulin resistance which is a reason some people get acne.
It’s controversial whether fasting for such a short period (like 20 hours) is effective for autophagy. (clearing senescent cells and waste proteins)

20-4.
i do it to get lean and get rid of excess bf, also renew dead and unwanted cells which improves overall skin health and it boosts insulin resistance which is a reason some people get acne.
It’s also unclear if intermittent fasting is good for longevity factoring out the fact that you probably eat less.

It’s controversial whether fasting for such a short period (like 20 hours) is effective for autophagy. (clearing senescent cells and waste proteins)
yeah ive heard so but i think once you do it everyday for a long time it just kicks in.
really this is just anecdotal but i think there is validity to it, it cleared up my acne/bacne scarring and stopped me from getting anymore acne which i had pretty severely.

• Hmm...
It’s also unclear if intermittent fasting is good for longevity factoring out the fact that you probably eat less.
i try and cram in all the calories and nutrients in during my eating window.
put it this way we are animals and our ancestors were hunter gatherers and we most definitely are living a wayyy more sedentary lifestyle than them yet they still outperform our fat modern day assess.
its a natural state we should be in imo

yeah ive heard so but i think once you do it everyday for a long time it just kicks in.
really this is just anecdotal but i think there is validity to it, it cleared up my acne/bacne scarring and stopped me from getting anymore acne which i had pretty severely.
What else are you doing for longevity?

ive also heard from another anecdotal experience someone had their scarring visibly start to clear up

i try and cram in all the calories and nutrients in during my eating window.
put it this way we are animals and our ancestors were hunter gatherers and we most definitely are living a wayyy more sedentary lifestyle than them yet they still outperform our fat modern day assess.
its a natural state we should be in imo
I fast for 23 hours around once a week. ( I hope it can induce autophagy. 23 hours is the maximum I can do because my parents force me to eat dinner unfortunately ) I used to do intermittent fasting but I stopped recently

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
What else are you doing for longevity?
lifting weights, eating clean, trying my best to stay off the internet since its not natural.
i will look into stem cells as i get older and ill defo be doing test once i hit 50 since we stop producing it at a certain point.

Last edited:
  • +1
I fast for 23 hours around once a week. ( I hope it can induce autophagy. 23 hours is the maximum I can do because my parents force me to eat dinner unfortunately ) I used to do intermittent fasting but I stopped recently
well its better than nothing but id recommend finding a way to make money, the earlier you can start the better.
its all a compound effect imo just like skin care and lifting weights.

lemon water is not zero calories. there might be other ingredients in the electrolytes or magnesium that will break autophagy. pls dont make posts if ur low iq

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB
lemon water is not zero calories. there might be other ingredients in the electrolytes or magnesium that will break autophagy. pls dont make posts if ur low iq
any drink under 50 calories doesn't break a fast which is a fact and you take those specific electrolytes before you fast as stated since in anyways it causes nausea if taken on a empty stomach.
i made a couple mistakes writing it which i cant edit but nothing i said is wrong and its all there to help with getting through intermittent fasting which is tough to do especially daily.
dont fact check posts if you are low iq.

Last edited:
any drink under 60 calories doesn't break a fast which is a fact and you take those specific electrolytes before you fast as stated since in anyways it causes nausea if taken on a empty stomach.
i made a couple mistakes writing it which i cant edit but nothing i said is wrong and its all there to help with getting through fasting which is tough to do.
dont fact check posts if you are low iq.
calories counts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lemon water and other misc ingredients in ur shitty supplements will stimulate digestive enzymes and pull you out of autophagy and your shitty fast kid dont reply if ur low iq no offense

It’s extremely low therefore the caloric content is irrelevant.

You can easily check the label.
extremely low? according to what data :p and also to mention that calorie counting has been proven to be inaccurate.

no fasting for your iq

• Ugh..
Reactions: Roamer and Deleted member 1901
calories counts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lemon water and other misc ingredients in ur shitty supplements will stimulate digestive enzymes and pull you out of autophagy and your shitty fast kid dont reply if ur low iq no offense
none taken.
my brother i christ they dont tho, you remain in a fasted state.
black coffee has calories too yet you remain in a fasted state.
fucking no one would recommend any of those supplements or lemon water for intermittent fasting if it breaks the one thing you are doing it for.

extremely low? according to what data :p and also to mention that calorie counting has been proven to be inaccurate.

no fasting for your iq
One cup of lemon juice has 53 calories, so 1 cup of lemon water would be really low calorie.

every scientist and nutritionist must be wrong all of a sudden because you said so

i'm not even being low iq. i'm just not overly autistic about a almost zero calorie drink and some supplements taken before a fast has even begun breaking a fast, which doesn't even kick you out of a fasted state .
everything i've learnt, experienced and all the research i've done whilst fasting says otherwise, but i guess its just a psyop then.

Attachments

• bb3bb3448e919c199b080828301c48b1a5c04493f8f2bc6d5be4aa9ceb97010b_1.jpg
    bb3bb3448e919c199b080828301c48b1a5c04493f8f2bc6d5be4aa9ceb97010b_1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bruh just get your blueberry flavored vape and some water and youll be fine

• JFL
Reactions: Roamer
One cup of lemon juice has 53 calories, so 1 cup of lemon water would be really low calorie.
you are saying like this is fact my street shitting indian brother
every scientist and nutritionist must be wrong all of a sudden because you said so
any single CALORIE will activate MTOR. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you don't even know what you're talking about, you just read things and take them for fact like every other single person on this website, are you a scientist or nutritionist? because the only person i'm calling retarded is you. you post guides without educating yourself on the topic which is extremely hilarious bruv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25354 and Roamer
you are saying like this is fact my street shitting indian brother

any single CALORIE will activate MTOR. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you don't even know what you're talking about, you just read things and take them for fact like every other single person on this website, are you a scientist or nutritionist? because the only person I'm calling retarded is you. you post guides without educating yourself on the topic which is extremely hilarious bruv
I've been doing this for a year on and off. Everything I've read is from scientists and nutritionists are they all just retarded and wrong? It doesn't break a fast, end of.

Again, studies show it contains little to no calories which isn't enough to kick you out of a fasted state nor will any supplements taken before a fast.
Who should I believe?
Scientists and nutritionists or some random who probably doesn't have their qualifications?

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
  • +1