Some women fetishize height to an insane degree

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
For most women, hight is definitely an important variable but less so than face, but there are some women who quite literally only want a guy over 6'2. One of the best parts of being tall for me is that once every once in a while when I go out to clubs I come across a girl who while is way out of my league, she for some reason thinks I am a god for my height and will let me get with her.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, enchanted_elixir, Lmao and 2 others
Face > all if you lack failos

Manlet = over
Micropenis = over
etc

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, enchanted_elixir, Lmao and 4 others

Manlet = over
Micropenis = over
etc
I'm not going to sit here with a straight face and say that being a manlet isn't challenging dating-wise. But I am 5'6" and not a virgin either.. So it's not exactly "over". My face probably does compensate for my height. And my thick cock too but that only really factors into keeping a woman around, not attracting women. Since you can't post dick pics on dating apps. And you can get banned for sending dick pics to women on dating apps.

The best chance for a manlet to ascend is to go for womanlettes. My hottest ex is 4'10". The average man in the United States is <8.7% taller than the average woman. So if you are 5'6", go for women who are 5'1" and shorter. I dated a girl who was 5'4" but I mogged her hard in looks. My first serious gf was probably about 5'1".

And I have three different failos working against me too. Manlet, autistic and live with my dad. And I met my hot 4'10" ex off sluthate.com. So there's at least four failos: she knew I was unemployed too because she read my PSL post history. I usually just lie to women and say that I work from home.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, MorningNorwood and Deprived
race > height > face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, galego123 and Deleted member 18320
race > height > face
height > face, you really think so? The female fertility rate is dropping year after year. Unless a woman is dead set on making sure that her future sons aren't going to be manlets, I don't see how even a 5'5" woman or even a 5'6" woman is going to choose a 5'9" (average male height in America) estrogenic reddit soyboy cuckold over me. My body fat is 15.7%, 41.9% muscle mass. I lift weights 3-4x a week, I run 3-4x a week. What's the body fat % and muscle mass % of the average redditor? Yeah of course a woman is going to choose a 6' Chad over me. But how many 6' Chads are there?

It's tempting for us manlets to tell us comforting lies like "its over" if we are 5'6". Because it's much more comfortable for me to just stop leanmaxxing, stuff my face with potato chips, cheese puffs, sweets, pizza and stop going to the gym and running every other day than to keep working hard and making sacrifices. It's so much easier to give up and LDAR than to go to the gym 3-4x a week, run 3-4x a week and sacrifice eating tasty calorie-dense food and eating less.

Last edited:
height > face, you really think so? The female fertility rate is dropping year after year. Unless a woman is dead set on making sure that her future sons aren't going to be manlets, I don't see how even a 5'5" woman or even a 5'6" woman is going to choose a 5'9" (average male height in America) estrogenic reddit soyboy cuckold over me. My body fat is 15.7%, 41.9% muscle mass. I lift weights 3-4x a week, I run 3-4x a week. What's the body fat % and muscle mass % of the average redditor? Yeah of course a woman is going to choose a 6' Chad over me. But how many 6' Chads are there?
yes its proven by stats https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

and stop using extreme examples and talking about ur bf muscle % lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
yes its proven by stats https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/

and stop using extreme examples and talking about ur bf muscle % lol
This study is bullshit. How can the tax for 5'6" ($175,000) be higher than the tax for being in the bottom 11-20% in facial attractiveness ($169,000)?

You put me in a room with a facially ugly (bottom 10-20%) 5'11.5" guy and I'll out-compete him for a girl np. I feel self-conscious whenever a tall Chad walks into my gym. But I don't feel threatened by tall facially ugly dudes at all.

For most women, hight is definitely an important variable but less so than face, but there are some women who quite literally only want a guy over 6'2. One of the best parts of being tall for me is that once every once in a while when I go out to clubs I come across a girl who while is way out of my league, she for some reason thinks I am a god for my height and will let me get with her.
nice humblebrag subhuman bastard

true thou:lul::feelswhy:

It's usually the ugliest chicks with a bitch attitude that care the most. Look at this delusion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Lmao and John124
nice humblebrag subhuman bastard

true thou:lul::feelswhy:
OP I think is under-rating his facial attractiveness. Or maybe the hot girls who are gravitating towards him in the club are tall themselves and feel relieved being around him because it's harder for them to get guys at their height.

I don't see how tall ugly guys (even tall ugly white guys) without $$$ do well with dating.

If a woman is dead set on reproducing, especially if her biological clock is ticking loudly, I can see how she'd choose the tall nerdy ugly white guy with the high income tech job (especially at a FAGMAN corporation) over a manlet like me. Especially when I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't want to be a beta cuckold provider. Because then she gets the tall genes to pass onto her kids and secures the resources.

But a lot of women are choosing not to reproduce anymore. Or they are single moms who have been ran through and aren't looking to reproduce anymore. The fertility rate here in Canada is 1.4/woman. Canada has a mostly urban population as most of our population is clustered near Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc. In the United States, where the population is more dispersed and not as urban-clustered, the fertility rate is 1.7/woman. So do the tall genes really matter all that much to women?

If a woman doesn't care about your genes, at most she wants you to be taller than her for social reasons.

And if you are a tall ugly white guy with no $$$, what is even the point of securing your tall genes without the resources? She'd rather get inseminated by a tall Chad (face and height) in a Tinder one night stand and have the tax payer support her than LTR and reproduce with a tall ugly white guy with no money.

This study is bullshit. How can the tax for 5'6" ($175,000) be higher than the tax for being in the bottom 11-20% in facial attractiveness ($169,000)?

You put me in a room with a facially ugly (bottom 10-20%) 5'11.5" guy and I'll out-compete him for a girl np. I feel self-conscious whenever a tall Chad walks into my gym. But I don't feel threatened by tall facially ugly dudes at all.
Shut up man it’s not about what u think it’s about what women think

• +1
OP I think is under-rating his facial attractiveness. Or maybe the hot girls who are gravitating towards him in the club are tall themselves and feel relieved being around him because it's harder for them to get guys at their height.

I don't see how tall ugly guys (even tall ugly white guys) without $$$ do well with dating.

If a woman is dead set on reproducing, especially if her biological clock is ticking loudly, I can see how she'd choose the tall nerdy ugly white guy with the high income tech job (especially at a FAGMAN corporation) over a manlet like me. Especially when I'm a cheap bastard who doesn't want to be a beta cuckold provider. Because then she gets the tall genes to pass onto her kids and secures the resources.

But a lot of women are choosing not to reproduce anymore. Or they are single moms who have been ran through and aren't looking to reproduce anymore. The fertility rate here in Canada is 1.4/woman. Canada has a mostly urban population as most of our population is clustered near Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, etc. In the United States, where the population is more dispersed and not as urban-clustered, the fertility rate is 1.7/woman. So do the tall genes really matter all that much to women?

If a woman doesn't care about your genes, at most she wants you to be taller than her for social reasons.

And if you are a tall ugly white guy with no $$$, what is even the point of securing your tall genes without the resources? She'd rather get inseminated by a tall Chad (face and height) in a Tinder one night stand and have the tax payer support her than LTR and reproduce with a tall ugly white guy with no money.
Nigga rewrote the bible to cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, galego123 and Vain786
I'm not going to sit here with a straight face and say that being a manlet isn't challenging dating-wise. But I am 5'6" and not a virgin either.. So it's not exactly "over". My face probably does compensate for my height. And my thick cock too but that only really factors into keeping a woman around, not attracting women. Since you can't post dick pics on dating apps. And you can get banned for sending dick pics to women on dating apps.

The best chance for a manlet to ascend is to go for womanlettes. My hottest ex is 4'10". The average man in the United States is <8.7% taller than the average woman. So if you are 5'6", go for women who are 5'1" and shorter. I dated a girl who was 5'4" but I mogged her hard in looks. My first serious gf was probably about 5'1".

And I have three different failos working against me too. Manlet, autistic and live with my dad. And I met my hot 4'10" ex off sluthate.com. So there's at least four failos: she knew I was unemployed too because she read my PSL post history. I usually just lie to women and say that I work from home.
Yeah contrary to what this forum says, most manlets I see with girlfriends are dating short girls.

Manlet = over
Micropenis = over
etc
Imo height > face if short. If you're around average (over 5'9 in US/Canada) then face > height although height is still a big halo especially when paired with a HTN face.

• +1
Yeah contrary to what this forum says, most manlets I see with girlfriends are dating short girls.

Imo height > face if short. If you're around average (over 5'9 in US/Canada) then face > height although height is still a big halo especially when paired with a HTN face.
Ok let's say a woman is 5'5". You have one guy who is 6' tall and ugly and 5'6" with a nice face. Who do you think she picks? Especially when there aren't many occasions where women wear heels anymore anyways. A lot of women are not even having kids in 2022. So the whole "muh tall sons" thing is a fucking cope. It blows my mind how many women my age and even older I see putting on their profile they want kids. Yet the fertility rate is in the toilet here in Canada.

Ok let's say a woman is 5'5". You have one guy who is 6' tall and ugly and 5'6" with a nice face. Who do you think she picks? A lot of women are not even having kids in 2022. So the whole "muh tall sons" thing is a fucking cope. It blows my mind how many women my age and even older I see putting on their profile they want kids. Yet the fertility rate is in the toilet here in Canada.
She'd pick a 5'9 normie over both imo, or atleast that's the trend in Ontorio area where I am.

• +1
Study conducted in 2006 via dating websites

Regardless,

website activities of approximately 22,000 users of a major online dating service. 10,721 users were located in the Boston area, and 11,024 users were located in San Diego.

San Diego and Boston City hold #5 and #6 in top household incomes of the top 25 most populated cities in the United States, respectively.

Boston Demographics
White: 52.11% Black or African American: 24.20% Asian: 9.82%

San Diego Demographics
White : 65.4% Black or African American : 6.1% Asian : 17%

From the study sample :

"site users are more concentrated in the 26-35 year range than both CPS samples (the median user on the site is in the 26- 35 age range, whereas the median person in both CPS samples is in the 36-45 age range)."

Surely the results are applicable to dating apps today and most of its users.

Last edited:

if you're tall and ugly you're not gonna have any success. But thats true for anything, an ugly face will simply destroy any sexual chances no matter if you are rich, tall ,etc etc.
I am more so talking about if you are tall with a normie face.
And this thing only applies to a small subset of women. It should be made clear that face>>>height. Most of the time a 5'6 with a chadlite face will destroy a 6'2 ugly guy when it comes to getting girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broski
Nigga you wrote 8,112 posts in 6 months. Get a life.
Keep telling yourself that height and being white alone in 2022 is all you need to get a gf.
The irony. Cos it’s so true

Study conducted in 2006 via dating websites

Regardless,

website activities of approximately 22,000 users of a major online dating service. 10,721 users were located in the Boston area, and 11,024 users were located in San Diego.

San Diego and Boston City hold #5 and #6 in top household incomes of the top 25 most populated cities in the United States, respectively.

Boston Demographics
White: 52.11% Black or African American: 24.20% Asian: 9.82%

San Diego Demographics
White : 65.4% Black or African American : 6.1% Asian : 17%

From the study sample :

"site users are more concentrated in the 26-35 year range than both CPS samples (the median user on the site is in the 26- 35 age range, whereas the median person in both CPS samples is in the 36-45 age range)."

Surely the results are applicable to dating apps today and most of its users.
Dating sites with height filters are screwing over short men yea. It doesn't surprise me that this study was conducted via dating sites. When a woman creates a profile on Bumble or POF, she might be thinking "I'm 5'4", so I'm going to want a man who is taller than me in heels so I'll set the minimum to 5'9"!" But then if she meets a cute guy IRL who is 5'6" through friends, school or at a bar, she might entertain him if he approaches her and asks for her number. After all, how often in her life is she wearing heels?

Thing is one of the positive aspects of Tinder over Bumble. No height filter on Tinder. Though I don't get many matches off Tinder anyways in 2022.

if you're tall and ugly you're not gonna have any success. But thats true for anything, an ugly face will simply destroy any sexual chances no matter if you are rich, tall ,etc etc.
I am more so talking about if you are tall with a normie face, which I am.
And this thing only applies to a small subset of women. It should be made clear that face>>>height. Most of the time a 5'6 with a chadlite face will destroy a 6'2 ugly guy when it comes to getting girls.

This girl knew you were an unemployed 5'6 autistic who also read your PSL post history and you still managed to pull

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Face > everything

• JFL
Reactions: alien
This girl knew you were an unemployed 5'6 autistic who also read your PSL post history and you still managed to pull

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Face > everything
Not literally everything but FACE does matter A LOT. You can get away with A LOT if a woman likes your face.

Granted I have been striking out a lot on the apps recently despite being down to 15.7% body fat (7-day average) while I was a 23.8%+ body fat fat ass when I was dating my ex. So I probably haven't run into a decently attractive girl on a dating app who really likes my face recently

• +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood
Not literally everything but FACE does matter A LOT. You can get away with A LOT if a woman likes your face.

Granted I have been striking out a lot on the apps recently despite being down to 15.7% body fat (7-day average) while I was a 23.8%+ body fat fat ass when I was dating my ex. So I probably haven't run into a decently attractive girl on a dating app who really likes my face recently
lmao I would rather be tall and ugly then short and handsome jfl. you will never be taken seriously by anyone if ur short. not everything is about getting girls. also girls dont like tall men just because of their sons lmao its because it's a very attractive and dominant feature in a men.

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan