SOMEBODY HELP I THINK I MIGHT BROKE MY DICK GTFIH IM LEGIT CRYING

D

Deleted member 18776

Platinum
This motherfucker normally gets erect in a controlled, proportional way, where he goes from small to big without losing too much proportions. Ive been jerking to much the past few days and now i went to beat mah meat and when it started going erect it was legit deformed, like, normal on the base and the head and very thin on the middle, and the skin looks like it was being restricted to grow. it normalized when fully erect, but it still didnt feel as thick as normal.

did this happen to anyone else? am i just jerking too much? did i get peyronies or something?

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Blkpill Godfather, Growth Plate and 2 others
@Growth Plate @Niko69 @5ft1 @six feet tall

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
niggas i need help im gonna fucking kill myself

• So Sad
when you jack off for day on end it wont get as big

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18776
try nofap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Shut up I thought this was gonna be a funny thread about a guy snapping his dick or some shit not some pussy crying about how his dick isn't as hard or whatever boohoo just stop fapping idiot

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Male-Mottle and Deleted member 18776
Shut up I thought this was gonna be a funny thread about a guy snapping his dick or some shit not some pussy crying about how his dick isn't as hard or whatever boohoo just stop fapping idiot
thank u, i was just worried cause of the hourglass shape when filling up. like this shit is scary man, if u had it u would be freaking out

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19766
do nofap and see if it improves

can you draw out the silhouette of your deformed dick so we can examine, no homo

• JFL
People who do girth exercises can have shit like that happen too, chances are you just exhausted the tissue and need to stop spanking your shit for a few days so the tissue can recover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Niklaus Mikaelson
nigga, quit beating your meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and Niklaus Mikaelson