SOMEBODY HELP ME BEFORE I COMMIT SUICIDE

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO TAKE TO GET RID OF PARANOIA ONCE AND FOR ALL AND NO IM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY OR TROLL I THINK ABOUT COMMITING SUICIDE A LOT I WISH THERE WAS A HUDUD FOR MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE SO I COULD BE STONED TO DEATH AND IT IS NOT HARAM

IDC IF ITS SHROOMS JUST SOMEONE HELP BEFORE I KILL MYSELF AND GO TO JAHHANAM

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and MA_ascender
Would probably improve with natural testosterone maxxing ecpescially if youre young so the brain matures too or some shit idk, testosterone helps with everything so try that

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel, heyheyheybro22 and Newday*V3
Following allahs words will show you the light

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kao, Sapieeen, heyheyheybro22 and 1 other person
therapy (cope)

or shit like xanax ig??

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO TAKE TO GET RID OF PARANOIA ONCE AND FOR ALL AND NO IM NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY OR TROLL I THINK ABOUT COMMITING SUICIDE A LOT I WISH THERE WAS A HUDUD FOR MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE SO I COULD BE STONED TO DEATH AND IT IS NOT HARAM

Why do you want to die. R u subhuman

Disgusting muslim nobody cares about your satanic religion haram is my fucking cock milking inside your dirty nonwashed mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: android, Elijah_leo, Newday*V3 and 2 others
Learn to control your hormones and neurotransmitters and stop being a spastic pussy

Disgusting muslim nobody cares about your satanic religion haram is my fucking cock milking inside your dirty nonwashed mouth
watch ur most christcuck u talk a lot on the net but all of you seemed to cry on libya beaches in 2017

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
watch ur most christcuck u talk a lot on the net but all of you seemed to cry on libya beaches in 2017
Yea? Why don't you go back to your muslim country then? There's no ''christcucks'' there

The current muslim gen z are the weakest generation of all time

• +1
Reactions: HandsomeOrDeath

dmt
mdma
shrooms
lsd

have you tried these???
no. i pretend to do it in the next few months. they have scientific background. mdma is a treatment for PTSD

anyway u just said that u are close do kys. take anything that can make u feel better bro

Evanneglical american christians do
Obviously they’re heretics

“The Jew can never understand the scripture and will forever bear the guilt for the death of Jesus.” - St. Augustine

“The synagogue is worse than a whorehouse. It is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts. the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults...the refuge of dabauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews...a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ…a den of thieves, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and an abyss of perdition. I would say the same things about their souls." - St. John Chrysostom

Matthew 23:13-37

“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of Godthrough faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.” - Galatians 3:26-29

“From the standpoint of the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God's choice they are beloved for the sake of the fathers” Romans 11:28

“Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.” 1 John 2:22-23

Show all this to any Christian who believes Jews are the “chosen people” of God

:blackpill::redpill:

Attachments

• vJLPXqc.jpeg
    vJLPXqc.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • enuR5kj.jpeg
    enuR5kj.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

bro js don’t do it

Jesus saves brotha.

Get a six pack first and then if you still want to you can do it

Blast testosterone and masteron, i feel super happy when on masteron for some reason

• +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking

kys

Would probably improve with natural testosterone maxxing ecpescially if youre young so the brain matures too or some shit idk, testosterone helps with everything so try that
Muh testosterone:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender