Somebody knows a legit collagen supplement?

T

_Tizio_

Iron
I need really bad collagen peptides but there is too much choice on the internet and I'm not familiar with these products. Don't think even the 10% of what's in the market gives results.
Any advice?

• +1
Reactions: MrOrion
I need really bad collagen peptides but there is too much choice on the internet and I'm not familiar with these products. Don't think even the 10% of what's in the market gives results.
Any advice?
gelatine... cheaper and almost the same.

if you´re from the US, I think great lakes hydrolized collagen has a good reputation

• +1
Reactions: ugly-but-optimistic and _Tizio_
yeah make gelatin, add pineapple juice small amount, shake. then you got your amino acids. even better than peptides :D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and _Tizio_
Gelatin is based, also catillage. Don't forget MSM and vitamin C, as they are needed for synthesis.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL, ugly-but-optimistic and _Tizio_
Pycnogenol and vitamin C, those have given me decent results

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, chadferguson and _Tizio_
Any advice?
just fart

https://www.vitabright.co/collections/hair-skin-nails/products/marine-collagen-complex I've been using this one for a month and it's legit if you're getting actual collagen supplements make sure it's under 3000 daltons and in a protective capsule so your stomach doesn't just digest it into amino acids

bro amino acids is precisely what you want. its what the skin uses to build up into collagen

dont waste money on marine collagen. fish have different AA profile. whereas bovine (gelatin) is similar to human

dont waste money on marine collagen. fish have different AA profile. whereas bovine (gelatin) is similar to human
probably but still worth it to make sure they're in shell capsules or you're just gonna have more amino acids that *might* be used for collagen when you can just get collagen; I'd rather dole AA profile that is definitely gonna be used than just take BCAA jfl

• Woah
Reactions: coolguy1