Xv5fxml

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hardrada, 5'7 zoomer, Michael Myers and 43 others
“Keep projecting you worthless shitskin inbred”
B05EA8A4 7FF2 4D68 A809 686335F06018

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, horizontallytall, Deleted member 12234 and 11 others
@Proex this you??

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and BearBoy
@MrGlutton is the only guy that uses light mode, just saying.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy, .👽. and 11 others
@MoeZart @buckchadley31 @sytyl @LooksOverAll @n0rthface @Wallenberg @BigJimsWornOutTires @justadude @cloUder @Delt @runescapeaddict1996 @faggotchadlite @Ethereal @Chad1212 @FastBananaCEO @Baldingman1998 @WontStopNorwooding @uglymug @Shrek2OnDvD @BalkanPig @sergeant blackpill @PingPong @Thompsonz @Aliens95 @Digital Hitler

• Woah
Reactions: n0rthface
Where is this video even from?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy, .👽. and 12 others
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14978, .👽. and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
Tell him it’s over for him next time you see him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, horizontallytall, turkproducer and 5 others
My library jfl. I was building up courage to approach him but then he left.
See this beaner making a thread about how some Anglo Chad wristpilled him

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ShowerMaxxing and Lmao
ur literally brain dead if u open discord looksmax or reddit on a school or public computer

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Zonar, BearBoy and 5 others
what are the chances of you finding someone who browses this forum?
also however this is will def get a massive cortisol spike

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and Lmao
what are the chances of you finding someone who browses this forum?
also how we this is will def get a massive cortisol spike
9 000 users here and 7 000 000 000 people worldwide. its almost a one in a million chance

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall, rydofx and 8 others
9 000 users here and 7 000 000 000 people worldwide. its almost a one in a million chance
this site has heaps of lurkers most ppl dont sign up

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigNigga69, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others
Those exact terms don't yield any correct results. Maybe it's from another forum (Lookism) or this is bait.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigNigga69, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
He will see this thread and then he will dox u lol

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽., Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
this site has heaps of lurkers most ppl dont sign up
true but u also have to count in users like toths thot and ohwellmaxxing who have made 20+ alts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Lots of the community isn't signed up tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
cant find the original thread, i dont think its looksmax

Can tell the adhd from that foot tapping

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, BearBoy, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
i have an acc on lookism ill search there

• Love it
Lmao I have the biggest amount of respect for the man. Imagine being low inhib enough to browse blackpilled forums, ON A PUBLIC COMPUTER, IN A PUBLIC SPACE, A LIBRARY. I use to browse looksmax when I was at work in the airforce, but it's not the same thing cause I was on my phone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, horizontallytall, ManzareK and 9 others
no 100% of the users here are from the first world or india that makes like 2 billion, then half for men then 20% for age range 12-40 as that is the vast majority of people here, then they have to be outsiders consider them 20% of the population making 40 million people or close to 200x what you said = 1/5,000 or roughly a college campus, all THAT said you have to consider colleges are made up of mostly people age 12-40 and more popular in the first world so therefore a much bigger share of the population so say 1/1-2,000 meaning every major college probably has at least 10 ACTIVE POSTERS CURRENT OR PAST, take the amount of casual browsers + people who visited a few times had a lol, god disgusted and left and multiply times 100 to get 900k people who would likely remember looksmax if you showed them the web page or talked about the content and the major details for people who have come here a few times and would remember it's legit 1/20 who have all browsed some fringe incel forum they would never talk about with their friends meaning at a college of 20k people at any given time there are 1,000 who could have randomly browsed here at some point in their life in front of you and you would think they post here, and if you started talking about looksmax infront of a group of 20 people at the college on average 1 would know what you are talking about(and 100% chance they never fucking admit that in front of the other 19 normally functioning individuals)

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
love how he does that shaky leg computer room school library nigga thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 5189
no 100% of the users here are from the first world or india that makes like 2 billion, then half for men then 20% for age range 12-40 as that is the vast majority of people here, then they have to be outsiders consider them 20% of the population making 40 million people or close to 200x what you said = 1/5,000 or roughly a college campus, all THAT said you have to consider colleges are made up of mostly people age 12-40 and more popular in the first world so therefore a much bigger share of the population so say 1/1-2,000 meaning every major college probably has at least 10 ACTIVE POSTERS CURRENT OR PAST, take the amount of casual browsers + people who visited a few times had a lol, god disgusted and left and multiply times 100 to get 900k people who would likely remember looksmax if you showed them the web page or talked about the content and the major details for people who have come here a few times and would remember it's legit 1/20 who have all browsed some fringe incel forum they would never talk about with their friends meaning at a college of 20k people at any given time there are 1,000 who could have randomly browsed here at some point in their life in front of you and you would think they post here, and if you started talking about looksmax infront of a group of 20 people at the college on average 1 would know what you are talking about(and 100% chance they never fucking admit that in front of the other 19 normally functioning individuals)
Dn rd lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, n0rthface and Adriana Lima
Can tell the adhd from that foot tapping
i do that too plus click my pen 24/7 and teachers would comment on it cause it pissed them off, adhd is hell

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 9670
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Video #1 -
Browsing a race bait thread.

Video #2 -
He was symmetry-maxxing a morph in photoshop.

Video #3 -
He was looking at the fighting success facial morphology study.

We can't draw many conclusions, except that he is a well-rounded user.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, horizontallytall, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
@FastBananaCEO make a thread abt this on lookism, or should i make it?

A00451EB 19BE 4B11 A7EF CC5DACAF8D5D

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
this shit had me caging

• JFL
ive seen the 1st pic multiple times since last year i am sure

what are the chances jfl

Fuark he looks tall and has 10/10 hair I’m actually slitting my wrists at these fucking moggers on this forum I can’t catch a break man :feelswhy:
Cope af dravidians r exotic bbcs @curryslayerordeath

Insert video of 2 dravidians who would be invisible against their North Indian counterpart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, curryslayerordeath and SubhumanCurrycel