• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and IWantToMax
Mirin teeth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
1) get filter
2) filter water
3) drink water

I only use reverse osmosis water and my hair and skin have never been better it filters out all the salts, bacteria and jewish estrogens
Wow man good for you

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
In Romania water comes already filtered from the faucet, our water purification plants use Russian technology, and the water is pumped from an ancient underground, natural reservoir.

• Woah
That's why i drink my own piss.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 4332
I used to work in water quality control & Brita filters hardly remove anything, they primarily just make water taste better. Distilled water is 100% pure water, but drinking it everyday isn't healthy because it'll strip your body of free nutrients. The best water filter is one that performs RO (reverse osmosis). Many grocery stores have 5 gallon water jug stations and those are typically RO. Alternatively you can add minerals to distilled water & it's perfectly fine, but it's just easier to get RO water. Takes the fluoride & any hormones/pollutants out.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5818 and PubertyMaxxer
I used to work in water quality control & Brita filters hardly remove anything, they primarily just make water taste better. Distilled water is 100% pure water, but drinking it everyday isn't healthy because it'll strip your body of free nutrients. The best water filter is one that performs RO (reverse osmosis). Many grocery stores have 5 gallon water jug stations and those are typically RO. Alternatively you can add minerals to distilled water & it's perfectly fine, but it's just easier to get RO water. Takes the fluoride & any hormones/pollutants out.
Opinion on the Nongfu Spring Water from Chinese Billionaire?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748 and PubertyMaxxer
In Romania water comes already filtered from the faucet, our water purification plants use Russian technology, and the water is pumped from an ancient underground, natural reservoir.
nu suntem noi fraieri

Berkey filter is good

• +1