Iron
IMG 4082

For tinder pic

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
you need wider hair, less length.

you have narrow face.
ur haircut is ass,

How u gonna fit this pic into tinder bro, It's gonna get zoomed in on your nostril

yes it does jfl.
you would look much better
your face looks to narrow now
I'm not going to install tinder its over now , I'm going to bonesmash eye area push my hair and continue muscular with mk 677
And I waiting for my under eye injection and teeth whitening

IMG 2265

Bro I swear you look soooo autistic, and the quality of the pic you gave was terrible anyways this is how it should be more or less but I’m no photoshop expert, you really need NT pics for tinder.

From your pic I can literally smell insecurity btw and that’s with my autistic sense of reading emotions 😀. You need to become more confident at your level of looks that’s the best and really the only way for you to succeed with girls. (Try looking more relaxed and as if you are enjoying you existence even if that’s not the case)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaxxedAngel, thebuffdon690 and magazanis
View attachment 3190260

Bro I swear you look soooo autistic, and the quality of the pic you gave was terrible anyways this is how it should be more or less but I’m no photoshop expert, you really need NT pics for tinder.

From your pic I can literally smell insecurity btw and that’s with my autistic sense of reading emotions 😀. You need to become more confident at your level of looks that’s the best and really the only way for you to succeed with girls. (Try looking more relaxed and as if you are enjoying you existence even if that’s not the case)
You can only get confidence from women because if they give you validation and you dont get rejected then you get confident

nigga you are hughie campell

nigga you are hughie campell

You can only get confidence from women because if they give you validation and you dont get rejected then you get confident
My looks Is largely responsible for my lack of confidence and sociability

True that, it’s all about that first experience, after that it becomes exponentially easier. But before then the only way is to fake it till you make it.

His level of looks would be more than enough to get girls if he could make it appear as if he was confident, but sadly not enough to where personality wouldn’t matter.

So my prescription would be to befriend a very nt dude who goes to clubs all the time and gets laid and seems like he has tons of fun while looking like a normie, go to a club with him and get him to show OP how it’s done and maybe wingman him a couple of times until he becomes comfortable. Without such a friend OP will be stuck in his obsession with looks.

• +1
Reactions: magazanis
View attachment 3190260

U seamaxxed him in the philippines lol

• JFL
Reactions: Morphеus
True that, it’s all about that first experience, after that it becomes exponentially easier. But before then the only way is to fake it till you make it.

His level of looks would be more than enough to get girls if he could make it appear as if he was confident, but sadly not enough to where personality wouldn’t matter.

So my prescription would be to befriend a very nt dude who goes to clubs all the time and gets laid and seems like he has tons of fun while looking like a normie, go to a club with him and get him to show OP how it’s done and maybe wingman him a couple of times until he becomes comfortable. Without such a friend OP will be stuck in his obsession with looks.
Great analys I think I Am mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: magazanis
Great analys I think I Am mentalcel
You are 100% mentalcel. DM if you want more advice, I’ll tell you the ins and outs of clubbing and you can go to Ibiza and stop being one 😉.

Looks are not your main problem, autism is.

Where the fuck was this knowledge in our pms huh?