• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Skry and FutureSlayer
it doesnt sadly

look outside and youll see that god exists

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Your subhuman ass exists, that should be enough proof he doesn't exist or atleast doesn't love you

• JFL
Reactions: Pepe and funkyflamingo
If you can destroy the world then you can become god yourself

buy a bible, download a bible app, and read the bible from cover to cover before debating his existence

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
How do you think it all started? There has to be a creator if there is a creation, it can't just start from 0

However just because there is a god doesn't mean that you will go to heaven if you behave well inkwell

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Deleted member 13626
  • +1
Reactions: Tito604
How do you think it all started? There has to be a creator if there is a creation, it can't just start from 0

However just because there is a god doesn't mean that you will go to heaven if you behave well inkwell
Why does it have to be only god? just because we are alive doesent mean god made us

just be a good person and have faith in humanity bro don't really need a god to be grateful to live, if not just believe in greek gods because at least they're human and not trying to be perfect

• +1
just be a good person and have faith in humanity bro don't really need a god to be grateful to live, if not just believe in greek gods because at least they're human and not trying to be perfect
Bet

Ironically from a coping perspective, god existing is way scarier than a god not existing. Tell me what is so scary about your entire existence ceasing after death?

The fear of god is the beginning of wisdom.

Ironically from a coping perspective, god existing is way scarier than a god not existing. Tell me what is so scary about your entire existence ceasing after death?

The fear of god is the beginning of wisdom.
Knowing u only live once gives me motivation to live life to the fullest but the bible has some good advice ima just try to be a good person and thug it out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1735
Knowing u only live once gives me motivation to live life to the fullest but the bible has some good advice ima just try to be a good person and thug it out
You're still young man, your vision will incrementally clear up if you are able to stay on this path and your realtionship with god will grow as you do.

• +1
synchronicities are very real and if you truly walk the path of being a good person look out for them, they will become apparent in your own life I promise.

Okay I'll add onto this thread, aside from all the basics like read the bible, study god, find a community etc

LOOK AT CONSPIRACIES LIKE DEADASS
Watch some bullshit Conspiracy about the illuminati and how artists you know do humiliation rituals etc and you'll be convinced that Satan exists therefore god exists

Also deadass just go on TikTok and watch some Christianity saving the world edit lmao

Okay I'll add onto this thread, aside from all the basics like read the bible, study god, find a community etc

Watch some bullshit Conspiracy about the illuminati and how artists you know do humiliation rituals etc and you'll be convinced that Satan exists therefore god exists

Also deadass just go on TikTok and watch some Christianity saving the world edit lmao
People believe anything i heard a bunch of people killed themselves to go on some flying saucer and get saved from a meteor

Ever since we could think we tried to make sense of why we are here and thats why there are thousands of religions in the world, everywhere without influence religions where made back then that means that us humans have a tendency to do that to cope with not knowing why we are here.

nigga are you telling me that a monkey fucked another monkey 500000 years ago and it evolved into you? no god exists

nigga are you telling me that a monkey fucked another monkey 500000 years ago and it evolved into you? no god exists
idk for sure but I know it isnt god how is that so crazy of a theory we make nuclear bombs nowadays

Ever since we could think we tried to make sense of why we are here and thats why there are thousands of religions in the world, everywhere without influence religions where made back then that means that us humans have a tendency to do that to cope with not knowing why we are here.
You do u man u asked for help 😭🙏
Anyways my point is according to these conspiracies these celebrities specifically worship Satan with multiple celebrities directly and indirectly said they did rituals, search up humiliation rituals or sum ig

Anyways you do u man I'm not gonna force anything I myself am a Catholic but slightly agnostic I just want to worship a god cuz it's cool + you learn morally good things in these community

• +1