Someone explain Vinnie Hacker's appeal

LooksmaxAutist

LooksmaxAutist

Bronze
where tf is this guys appeal, overly protruded ears, exaggerated NCT, lateral portion of eyebrows is too thin. I get that he's probably HTN and you don't need to be a psl god but having said that young women act as if he is the epitome of facial attractiveness.

Attachments

• vinnie1.jpg
    vinnie1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
vinnie is cl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: caiolindo, Nirvana and LooksmaxAutist
White
Lean
good face

What is there to explain, he's good looking and went viral, he also mogs 99.9% of tiktok frauds

White
Lean
good face
I have seen a thousand carbon copies of vinnie in my own life yet for some reason he is the only one who elicits the worshiping reactions of a lot of these foids

What is there to explain, he's good looking and went viral, he also mogs 99.9% of tiktok frauds
the reactions he receives don't match his appearance, he is good looking for sure but he is fangirled more than chico was outside of his Balmain show

the reactions he receives don't match his appearance, he is good looking for sure but he is fangirled more than chico was outside of his Balmain show
Status its that simple. Look at how girls reacted to one direction, did it match their looks level?

where tf is this guys appeal, overly protruded ears, exaggerated NCT, lateral portion of eyebrows is too thin. I get that he's probably HTN and you don't need to be a psl god but having said that young women act as if he is the epitome of facial attractiveness.
Neck is propotionate to face , good bone mass , clear white skin , small nose , white teeth and good hair

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
you're just not ready for this conversation
They don’t understand

This vid got some of the highest smv people in the world rn

[IMG alt="LooksmaxAutist"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/61/61562.jpg?1707781677[/IMG]

LooksmaxAutist

Bronze​

JoinedJan 29, 2024Posts472Reputation378

Attachments​

• vinnie1.jpg
    vinnie1.jpg
    44.2 KB Β· Views: 0

High harmony, high angularity, great miscellaneous, great features, ok dimorphism

brainrotted sub5 incels mind cannot grasp the concept of people not being attracted to 8 PSL 10/10 chad mogger and instead liking a dude who resembles more of a human than most top tier models.
Hilarious.