Someone give good foods to eat for lean muscle gains

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I want to work out and gain lean muscle with the least amount of fat. I have no problem eating the same meal all the time I just want it to help me out on weight slowly without ever being a bloated chubby mf.

I’m thinking some raw eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, but I would like a good meal for lunch everyday

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Lean bulking is the least painful on high protein and high fat. Carbs can come from veggies, rice or oats. Berries are great on a lean bulk. They are sweet, have tons of nutrients and almost no calories.

Avoid white refined carbs, sugar, wheat.

Eggs, steak, chicken, nuts (unsalted peanut butter has a massive 32g of protein per 100g), cheese, fish

If you are a beginner you can even gain muscle while losing body fat ('noob gains' during your initial body recomposition) for 6-12 months meaning you don't need to bulk (being in a caloric surplus).
As long as your protein intake is high (120-160g a day)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, ItsOverCel, Virgin at 29 😔 and 2 others
Lean bulking is the least painful on high protein and high fat. Carbs can come from veggies, rice or oats. Berries are great on a lean bulk. They are sweet, have tons of nutrients and almost no calories.

Eggs, steak, chicken, nuts (unsalted peanut butter has a massive 32g of protein per 100g), cheese, fish

If you are a beginner you can even gain muscle while losing body fat ('noob gains' during your initial body recomposition) for 6-12 months meaning you don't need to bulk (being in a caloric surplus).
Damn I ate like 3 bagels today😂😂

So oatmeal for breakfast every morning is good for carbs. Eggs aswell. Now I just need a good lunch maybe some pasta salad? Dinner I’ll prob do steaks or chicken most nights

just starve until you slim down to the desired bf %

eating gets just too complicated if you are trying to get lean, cut the whole eating stuff for a while instead of making a new diet

chicken, rice, broccoli

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
berries, nuts almonds, protein powder

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
just starve until you slim down to the desired bf %

eating gets just too complicated if you are trying to get lean, cut the whole eating stuff for a while instead of making a new diet
I am pretty lean I’m 6’5 180lbs. I want to gain weight and stay leanish

• Hmm...
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
Just eat animal foods and keep carbs low and you will gain muscle with minimal fluff.

I want to work out and gain lean muscle with the least amount of fat. I have no problem eating the same meal all the time I just want it to help me out on weight slowly without ever being a bloated chubby mf.

I’m thinking some raw eggs and oatmeal for breakfast, but I would like a good meal for lunch everyday
don't listen to stupid keto mfuckers who here suggest you to eat lots of fat. Fat has to be minimal. Carbs are less likely to convert to body fat. The best food I find for bulking is cookies, but if you have snail metabolism, then eat pasta and rice. You have to consume carbs, they are of utmost importance for bulking. At least 50% of your calories should be from carbs

fish (also pasta)
fish eats GIF

Liver, egg whites (you can buy them as a liquid in a carton), milk, pineapple.

go karnivore