Someone here got PRP injections for his undereye area?

Germania

Germania

Kraken
Are the results better than simple tear trough fillers? The price is nearly the same. I actually wanted to get fillers next week, but have now read about PRP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
didn't know PRP could be used for undereyes
@MoeZart you might find this interesting

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
Are the results better than simple tear trough fillers? The price is nearly the same. I actually wanted to get fillers next week, but have now read about PRP.
Undereyefillers I'm unsure on. Coz I've heard they can leave pocket bags as the filler doesn't dissolve.

Most injectors shouldn't inject right on the year trough due to potential complications of the filler going under the eye ball,

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
didn't know PRP could be used for undereyes
@MoeZart you might find this interesting
don't think it's permanent, and only fixes hollowness, not discoloring

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
don't think it's permanent, and only fixes hollowness, not discoloring
There is nothing permanent for the undreye area, except implants or other expensive surgeries. I don't see a problem getting new PRP injections every 12 months for 300 bucks if the work well.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Deleted member 7098
Undereyefillers I'm unsure on. Coz I've heard they can leave pocket bags as the filler doesn't dissolve.

Most injectors shouldn't inject right on the year trough due to potential complications of the filler going under the eye ball,

that guy says he stopped filling everything but still does anyway lol

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 14854
that guy says he stopped filling everything but still does anyway lol
He has a point though, long term constantly filling your face will give more issues than results. Fat grafting would be something more permanent ppl can save for.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ifyouwannabemylover
There is nothing permanent for the undreye area, except implants or other expensive surgeries. I don't see a problem getting new PRP injections every 12 months for 300 bucks if the work well.
Implants or lower eyelid retraction with skin tightening are both permanent, but you‘re right, both very expensive

Implants or lower eyelid retraction with skin tightening are both permanent, but you‘re right, both very expensive
yes, and these "fancy" surgeries usually do not exist in Germany.
I'll get something done for my undereyes in the next few weeks, will upgrade.

tag me in it, when i googled prp, i found 10 places close around me that offered it

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Tag me as well. Can PRP be used the heal the lateral tendon or eliminate the lateral tendon scar tissue?

Keep me updated.

I've seen a surgeon who does 3000ml of fillers per year and other typical plastic surgeon shit. He said PRP for under eyes might look good for around 2 weeks and then it's gone. Another plastic surgeon told it might be necessary to have up to 3 treatments within a few weeks and then continued treatments every 3 - 4 months for it to be permanent.

He said PRP for under eyes might look good for around 2 weeks and then it's gone. Another plastic surgeon told it might be necessary to have up to 3 treatments within a few weeks and then continued treatments every 3 - 4 months for it to be permanent.
Fuck... looks like there is no "easy" solution.
I've heard of professional bleaching... I'll find out more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098