Someone in Maine just went ER

I thought Maine was a rich part of the US
It is. And it’s very safe. I know people who live in Maine and they’re all extremely happy, children are safe, good schools ect.

This shootER was planted. They want to create seeds of fear so that they could completely ban guns.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, Pikabro and andy9432
I thought Maine was a rich part of the US
Most of these shootings have been planned. Remember that Serbian kid that went ER? His father worked for the intelligence service. That was another ploy to completely ban gun access in Serbia.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and andy9432
Funny how this happens only in the country where every other person has guns
you mean like in switzerland where they have more gun ownership per capita than america? low iq libtard talking point detected and debunked

only idiots reduce the mass shooting problem down to muh guns as if getting rid of them will solve anything. they'll just use cars and bombs to commit mass killings. you can't get rid of guns in america, it's impossible, so stop trying. it's a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I cannot believe how everything is going to plan:

Plant these lunatic seeds to commit Mass Shootings, the next step is to ban guns completely. Then the control measures ramp up 10 fold.

By 2030, it’s finished.

It's called MK Ultra sleeper cells (INCELS)

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and Saint Casanova
It's called MK Ultra sleeper cells (INCELS)
I’m noticing more unhinged people now. I think the vaccine has also played a role in all this sickness.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
if the problem was guns, then how come america existed for 150+ odd years with no mass shooting events like we see in modern times despite a literal child being able to order guns from a sears catalog? in fact these mass killings started going up right around the national firearms act came into effect and when gun ownership went DOWN. the solution is clearly something that has been tried before, which is proliferation of guns to every household, normalization of carrying pocket pistols for every responsible man and woman. mass shooting events will greatly diminish when these fuckwits get btfo within the first 5 minutes of them going er.

The Jews cast him under mk ultra. JFL if you think these mass shootings aren't planned.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
also the most important reason for the 2nd amendment is so people can go er on politicians. clearly the er epidemic is really a problem of misplaced anger and frustration. the problem is these fucktards just aren't high iq and high sentience enough to understand the source of their problems in life. they can't quite connect the dots, so they attribute it to randomness, hence targeting random people. if the average iq in america was 15-20 points higher, most (((government officials))) and their big tech and corporate media lapdogs would be hanging by lamp posts by now

I’m noticing more unhinged people now. I think the vaccine has also played a role in all this sickness.
They planted parasites in the vaccines, this is just the tip of the iceberg

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
also the most important reason for the 2nd amendment is so people can go er on politicians. clearly the er epidemic is really a problem of misplaced anger and frustration. the problem is these fucktards just aren't high iq and high sentience enough to understand the source of their problems in life. they can't quite connect the dots, so they attribute it to randomness, hence targeting random people. if the average iq in america was 15-20 points higher, most (((government officials))) and their big tech and corporate media lapdogs would be hanging by lamp posts by now
not would ever do that though

people usually shoot up children in schools

This shootER was planted. They want to create seeds of fear so that they could completely ban guns.
The shooter was a retired military office, wouldn't it be obvious if this was somehow planned, that would be a retarded idea to use him, people won't ask for guns to be banned, they will ask for the Army to be more controlled, receive less funding, etc. - this theory makes no sense.

not would ever do that though

people usually shoot up children in schools
yes it's the major problem of iq decrease between 1770s and circa 2000 that the founders did not factor into their drafting of the constitution. they were expecting iq to increase endlessly ie flynn effect, but in reality barring localized events, iq has been decreasing since the 1700s. high iq=detects problems in the environment and solve quickly. low iq=vague understanding of reality, unable to properly attribute cause to effect, leading frustration then to random violence. problems just keep spirally and snowballing out of control.

The shooter was a retired military office, wouldn't it be obvious if this was somehow planned, that would be a retarded idea to use him, people won't ask for guns to be banned, they will ask for the Army to be more controlled, receive less funding, etc. - this theory makes no sense.
apparently he was a schizo hearing voices. not discounting the mk ultra theory, but if they wanted to do that, they have more mundane methods. ie "talking" to him and guiding him towards certain actions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
It is. And it’s very safe. I know people who live in Maine and they’re all extremely happy, children are safe, good schools ect.

Schizophrenia

White brah: “He was arab brah” “It’s planned by govvamant” “He was schizo brah”

Reality: Mindbroken by BBC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back