Someone just convinced me to convert to a Christianity.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
I'm still so confused, but at most, depressed.

Something major happened today and I described it to him/her. He/she told me it was a revelation. I have always been skeptical of religion but the coincidences lined up and I feel so confused.

Mainly feel like shit because I was ranting about my shitty life situation to him/her.

My tragedy and emotions could be contributing but I'm not sure. He/she suggested I started out with the Gospel of John for various reasons. I'll see how it goes and if I can "find" faith.

I am also drinking green tea, not related but iced green tea at night while listening to light music feels really nice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, TheAnomaly, Aladin and 10 others
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ forever and ever.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bone0smasher, owlofathena and 9 others
Or I could just sleep it off, I might just be sad I don't know.

Hormones and neurochemistry is all it really is isn't it? Life is so confusing.

It's illogical to continue living for unnecessary torture but those very same hormones keep me from just ending it by drinking some whiskey and overdosing on Xanax, something I could do this very moment.

• So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel
Just so you know, one of the reasons I bought a bible a while back was because of your "God" poem.

It was very beautiful and well-written, especially the last 2 lines.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Averagecel and Vermilioncore
Just so you know, one of the reasons I bought a bible a while back was because of your "God" poem.

I’m thankful that God gave me the ability to reach others despite my hindering appearance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, LancasteR, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Christianity goes against looksmaxxing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Henry Rollins and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Show me @Vermilioncore's poem

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
May Allah guide you to Islam honestly. It's only a matter of time Insha Allah.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Averagecel, bone0smasher and Henry Rollins
Show me @Vermilioncore's poem

His best works imo are "God" and "The Pidgeon"

• Love it
Why are you using Arabic words like inshallah, speak English nigga 🖕

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher and Alexios
I've already stated that I am going through a hard time and such, why would you even say this now dude? No offence man, free speech so preach whatever you want but honestly, it wouldn't hurt to have some respect and class.

This only made me more deterrent.

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and PrinceLuenLeoncur

His best works imo are "God" and "The Pidgeon"
Mirin hard 👑 @Vermilioncore

Good job brother, may God bless you ✝️ 🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bone0smasher, Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Well there’s verses that speak about not being obsessed with pens appearance because it’s vanity but nothing outright suggesting you are allowed to aspire to become a better version of yourself. That’s why Eastern Orthodox priests have long beards.

Which church you joining brother, and yeah only reason I’m not dead is because of Christ I’m suicidal rn Ngl and reading this thread feels divinely ordained like god sent you to make this thread for me :feelswah: as a sign. I know sounds like BS but it’s true I really contemplating ending things here

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I might become catholic tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, owlofathena and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I've already stated that I am going through a hard time and such, why would you even say this now dude? No offence man, free speech so preach whatever you want but honestly, it wouldn't hurt to have some respect and class.

This only made me more deterrent.
No problem with your feelings. However the treatment for the ailment is wrong, but by choosing christianity you are closer to the cure which is Islam.

Whether its a deterrent is irrelevant for me. Im not here to act and speak to say what pleases people. If i go to the doctor i prefer him to tell me the truth than to tell me a sweet lie.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
one day the Lord will welcome me to heaven and we'll be free from the burdens and struggles of this world @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel, Vermilioncore and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Christianity has been ideologically subverted in the West and is now replaced by sham, pseudo Christianity institutions like "LGBT churches and pastors and drag queens".

I converted from Christianity to Islam about a year ago.

• Hmm...
I apologise for the rude insults as a Christian I take the full blame. Sorry for this, we must be respectful of others and you are free to express your truth whether or not I agree with it.

• Love it
Why are you using Arabic words like inshallah, speak English nigga 🖕
Not my fault that in english they only mention God when you rob a car in GTA and they say "Oh my f'in God"

I apologise for the rude insults as a Christian I take the full blame. Sorry for this, we must be respectful of others and you are free to express your truth whether or not I agree with it.
No problem if you act this way and if the repentance is sincere and continuous. I don't interact with you a lot of times because of that.

We could have meaningful arguments if not for that.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Christianity has been ideologically subverted in the West and is now replaced by sham, pseudo Christianity institutions like "LGBT churches and pastors and drag queens".

So you left Christianity due to Main Stream Protestant heretical sects? :dafuckfeels:

Instead of doing a little research to find out that most denominations deny the Zionist and faggot agenda?

And if it’s pure ancient tradition you want then you could had gone my route and went Eastern Orthodox that’s what I did and I almodt became Muslim for the same reason as you but the difference is I seemed the truth but you gave up and turned your back on Christ. But either way Christ loves you he just wants his prodigal son to come home

• +1

Something major happened today and I described it to him/her. He/she told me it was a revelation. I have always been skeptical of religion but the coincidences lined up and I feel so confused.

Mainly feel like shit because I was ranting about my shitty life situation to him/her.

My tragedy and emotions could be contributing but I'm not sure. He/she suggested I started out with the Gospel of John for various reasons. I'll see how it goes and if I can "find" faith.

I am also drinking green tea, not related but iced green tea at night while listening to light music feels really nice.
it was definitely a girl that told u this wasnt it

• Hmm...
Well there’s verses that speak about not being obsessed with pens appearance because it’s vanity but nothing outright suggesting you are allowed to aspire to become a better version of yourself. That’s why Eastern Orthodox priests have long beards.
I see but I don't think that should be a problem. I've never done surgeries and most of my looksmaxxes were just health related like leaning down trying new hairstyles.

Which church you joining brother, and yeah only reason I’m not dead is because of Christ I’m suicidal rn Ngl and reading this thread feels divinely ordained like god sent you to make this thread for me :feelswah: as a sign. I know sounds like BS but it’s true I really contemplating ending things here
Aw man I don't think my Dad would even allow me to go to Church. My mom doesn't mind and was the one that let me keep a bible in my house but my Dad surely wouldn't.

Once I become independent I'll probably go to a Methodist Church? Basically all churches I've seen in Malaysia are Methodist or Catholic.

• +1
Reactions: bone0smasher, Averagecel and Vermilioncore
So you left Christianity due to Main Stream Protestant heretical sects? :dafuckfeels:

Instead of doing a little research to find out that most denominations deny the Zionist and faggot agenda?

And if it’s pure ancient tradition you want then you could had gone my route and went Eastern Orthodox that’s what I did and I almodt became Muslim for the same reason as you but the difference is I seemed the truth but you gave up and turned your back on Christ. But either way Christ loves you he just wants his prodigal son to come home
There is another reason.

Christianity nowadays lacks radicalization, and radicalization is what I need. I have a lot of internal conflicts and can't experience peace. Acting in a direction to solve a problem is what I need, so I actually need radicalization instead of sitting peacefully.

I'm not happy with the current state of the world, the economy and the society, so I'm usually attracted to radicalizing worldviews.

• Hmm...
What does it matter?
if it was a guy u wouldnt consider converting you'd just debate it

u got sweet talked by a girl.

anyway, its the right decision, islam is barbaric and christianity is loving, JESUS IS KING

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, bone0smasher and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
There is another reason.

Christianity nowadays lacks radicalization, and radicalization is what I need. I have a lot of internal conflicts and can't experience peace. Acting in a direction to solve a problem is what I need, so I actually need radicalization instead of sitting peacefully.

I'm not happy with the current state of the world, the economy and the society, so I'm usually attracted by radicalizing worldviews.
Christians were the only people that didn't treat me like shit when they find out I was an atheist. Muslims treated me like shit. Another reason why I chose Christianity.

• +1
if it was a guy u wouldnt consider converting you'd just debate it

u got sweet talked by a girl.
Yeah this is true but actually it was a male lol. Just wanted to add anonimity. He was from another similar forum.

I also always listen to what people say :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™

that doesnt detract anything from the Bible

• +1
NEW BEGINNINGS!!!

• +1
I see but I don't think that should be a problem. I've never done surgeries and most of my looksmaxxes were just health related like leaning down trying new hairstyles.

Aw man I don't think my Dad would even allow me to go to Church. My mom doesn't mind and was the one that let me keep a bible in my house but my Dad surely wouldn't.

Once I become independent I'll probably go to a Methodist Church? Basically all churches I've seen in Malaysia are Methodist or Catholic.
God won’t forsake you for a silly little sin like surgery lmfao but he’s against self mutilation though like castration which is what Origen did lol.

Yeah I’d advise Roman Catholic, it’s better for more authority and tradition. Protestants focus on the bible a lot but lack the thing that makes the religion truly organised. Though Protestants do have a great ability of making people’s faith strong due to their malleability but I’m weary of the Methodist church due to its connection to the Anglican Church. Either way don’t let me put you off god will guide you to whichever one you feel closer to, I believe Holy Spirit works in these ways guiding each person to their true designated church in the body of Christ.

This post made me cry Ngl I needed this in my current state so thank you

• +1
  • Woah
You can't slay and can't have a girlfriend, also it's prideful to be into looksmaxxing
I've rejected every girl that has ever asked me out because I don't like non-LTR relationships so this already aligns with my current views

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
God won’t forsake you for a silly little sin like surgery lmfao but he’s against self mutilation though like castration which is what Origen did lol.

Yeah I’d advise Roman Catholic, it’s better for more authority and tradition. Protestants focus on the bible a lot but lack the thing that makes the religion truly organised. Though Protestants do have a great ability of making people’s faith strong due to their malleability but I’m weary of the Methodist church due to its connection to the Anglican Church. Either way don’t let me put you off god will guide you to whichever one you feel closer to, I believe Holy Spirit works in these ways guiding each person to their true designated church in the body of Christ.

Thanks for this so much. You guys have been so helpful and nice :heart:

This post made me cry Ngl I needed this in my current state so thank you

I'm glad you are passionate about this man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Averagecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I've rejected every girl that has ever asked me out because I don't like non-LTR relationships so this already aligns with my current views
In Christianity you need to marry, no relationships

• +1
There is another reason.

I'm not happy with the current state of the world, the economy and the society, so I'm usually attracted to radicalizing worldviews.
So then become eastern orthodox, we fast half the days of the year, focus on strict discipline, hell this month we are fasting for most of the days :fuk:

I’m also lauded by islams promise of the flesh, a wife, option to die in jihad but ask yourself “if this religion was true why is it I only feel the allure to Islam with my body but my soul longs for Christ” ask yourself why does your soul, your spirit seem distant from Islam why is it only your personal human desires that draw you in

I’ll tell you why because satan is behind it. Do with this info what you will but it’s why I never converted to Islam

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and IntelligentCel

the quran itself proves jesus is god

muhammad recited satanic verses then apologised for it once

u either:

believe in the bible, wrote by paul & others who lived amongst jesus and wrote 30 years after crucifixion

OR

listen to muhammad's opinion on jesus, who lived 600 years later and never met him. also did evil things that a prophet wouldnt do.

• +1
In Christianity you need to marry, no relationships
Stop throwing rules at the nigga he’s new, he will learn from his priest (if he becomes Catholic) or by his Pastor/bible? If he goes Methodist

@DalitBoss dont listen to this guy throwing rules at you take everything in strides, the rules are not rules but a guideline this isn’t Islam where you go to hell for a sin, in Christ you have salvation regardless AS LONG as you repent all is forgiven that’s what separates us from them brother. Our works and fists (works being our prayer going to church believing in Christ working in accordance to the Holy Spirit) and faith (.truly believing) saves you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, LevantinePsycho and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@DalitBoss dont listen to this guy throwing rules at you take everything in strides, the rules are not rules but a guideline this isn’t Islam where you go to hell for a sin, in Christ you have salvation regardless AS LONG as you repent all is forgiven that’s what speedsters us from them brother
Thanks.

There are also Orthodox churches near me.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m an ex christian, atheist now, tbh you’re not missing anything

But if you like it, go for it, for a lot of people, religion is only comfort, shoulder to lean on in their life

If you believe in it, it might be for you too

• +1

Motherfucker you better dm me the details for my research

The date of the event as well as your birthday too

Pronto. Spill the beans :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel, BoredPrince and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Stop throwing rules at the nigga he’s new, he will learn from his priest (if he becomes Catholic) or by his Pastor/bible? If he goes Methodist

@DalitBoss dont listen to this guy throwing rules at you take everything in strides, the rules are not rules but a guideline this isn’t Islam where you go to hell for a sin, in Christ you have salvation regardless AS LONG as you repent all is forgiven that’s what separates us from them brother. Our works and fists (works being our prayer going to church believing in Christ working in accordance to the Holy Spirit) and faith (.truly believing) saves you.
I'm not a muslim lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m an ex christian, atheist now, tbh you’re not missing anything

But if you like it, go for it, for a lot of people, religion is only comfort, shoulder to lean on in their life

If you believe in it, it might be for you too
Demons is real as hell

Reptilian in the 2nd dimensions really, feeding on the source.

In the year 2000, they grow in power, religious revival is far from now

Haven't you noticed? The gays? The brainrot?

addiction and impulsivitity is up. More up than ever, the west has fallen further than ever before

(Schizophrenia)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel and BoredPrince