Someone just convinced me to convert to a Christianity.

Thanks.

There are also Orthodox churches near me.
Which kind? IMO EO is the best for teaching the faith, you’ll learn a lot before they baptise you. Unfortunately Protestants suck at teaching the faith but they are very wholesome and you’ll have a warm fuzzy feeling with them an they baptise you very quickly whilst EO take months to baptise you to truly make sure you want to join Christianity. But as I said go where your heart belongs if you need any advice or knocked on Christianity just pm me I’m basically an dictionary for the religion at this point

I’m currently in the process of catachesis of the Eastern Orthodox Church so I’m not truly a member yet and I’ve learnt so much bro.

Which Orothodox church? Is it Russian, Greek ? Because Eastern Orthodox have nation jurisdiction

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Which kind? IMO EO is the best for teaching the faith, you’ll learn a lot before they baptise you. Unfortunately Protestants suck at teaching the faith but they are very wholesome and you’ll have a warm fuzzy feeling with them an they baptise you very quickly whilst EO take months to baptise you to truly make sure you want to join Christianity. But as I said go where your heart belongs if you need any advice or knocked on Christianity just pm me I’m basically an dictionary for the religion at this point

I’m currently in the process of catachesis of the Eastern Orthodox Church so I’m not truly a member yet and I’ve learnt so much bro.

Which Orothodox church? Is it Russian, Greek ? Because Eastern Orthodox have nation jurisdiction
They just say it's an "Russian Orthodox" church.

A picture of the church above ( not a dox, I live far away and am comfortable travelling )

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm also lauded by islams promise of the flesh, a wife, option to die in jihad but ask yourself “if this religion was true why is it I only feel the allure to Islam with my body but my soul longs for Christ” ask yourself why does your soul, your spirit seem distant from Islam why is it only your personal human desires that draw you in

I’ll tell you why because satan is behind it. Do with this info what you will but it’s why I never converted to Islam
This is very true 🙏✝️

I'm going to make many threads this year about the things you mentioned in your post.;)

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PrinceLuenLeoncur
They just say it's an "Russian Orthodox" church.

View attachment 3084649

A picture of the church above ( not a dox, I live far away and am comfortable travelling )
It’s Beautiful but if it’s far I advise going to your closest one if it’s Catholic or Methodist. Once you have the bare minimal understanding of the faith you can transition over to Eastern Orthodoxy. Granted Eastern Orthodoxy has the best education program for Christian’s which is why you have prob noticed all Eastern Orthodox can argue for Christianity very well. That’s why we are taught everything in and out and philosophy.

But as I said if that’s too much and too far go to your Protestant or Catholic one if it’s not too much of a hassle. You want a church where you can go every week or at least monthly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Averagecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
This is very true 🙏✝️

I'm going to make many threads this year about the things you mentioned in your post.;)
The allure of Islam is stronger in me than most jihadis. Islam I feel was a religion tailor made for me… but I know it’s wrong, my body longs for Islam as the devil temps me with tricks but my soul/spirit longs for Jesus Christ for he is the truth the way the life nobody comes to the father except through him.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The allure of Islam is stronger in me than most jihadis. Islam I feel was a religion tailor made for me… but I know it’s wrong, my body longs for Islam as the devil temps me with tricks but my soul/spirit longs for Jesus Christ for he is the truth the way the life nobody comes to the father except through him.
Amen! Brother 🤍✝️🤍🙏

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.