Someone mistook me as a child

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Our coach took a picture of the entire BJJ class after training, I look visibly drained and tired, according to some I looked sad too (I was so zoned out and tired after being smashed by dudes who had 30+lb on me lol). So my coach posts the pic on instagram, this happens like last week

In yesterday's lesson coach was pissing himself telling me someone in his other class asked him "who is that kid? He looks 14, what on earth did you do to him? He looks like he got beaten the fuck out of". Coach told me he thought I was like 24 (wtf i don't even look mid 20s? I literally get mistaken for 18/19 often).

I also earnt a new nickname, people in class call me fucking stuart little, bantam or fucking rooster JFL.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ALP, currylightskin and 10 others
mirin your mental health
we have a 5'5 indian who has more confidence than most of the forum "moggers" on here
everyone knows who I mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Mewton, closedplatecel and 2 others
This is how mass shooters are born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
you look early 20s

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
antonio-banderas.gif

• JFL
mirin your mental health
we have a 5'5 indian who has more confidence than most of the forum "moggers" on here
everyone knows who I mean
My team are nice people, I've accepted I'm not attractive anyways bro. Idk if you have read, but my mother literally used to call me ugly when I was younger. Literally being called ugly is nothing to me at this point.
This is how mass shooters are born
Jfl if your mental health is so fragile that being told the truth is enough to cause you to go insane
you look early 20s
I am early 20s

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ALP, Mewton and 3 others
💯

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220612-011219.jpg
    Screenshot_20220612-011219.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 18603 and FailedNormieManlet
Facial hair will ascend you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn and FailedNormieManlet
My team are nice people, I've accepted I'm not attractive anyways bro. Idk if you have read, but my mother literally used to call me ugly when I was younger. Literally being called ugly is nothing to me at this point.

Jfl if your mental health is so fragile that being told the truth is enough to cause you to go insane

I am early 20s
I have stopped speaking to women, you get to a point where you hiendtly stop caring and realise women are worthless pieces of shit it’s weird I don’t even hate them anymore I just have 0 drive or Ambitoon to get them I leave all of them on delivered now I don’t speak to them they are better off not seen or heard. As a man focus on watching One Piece and you’ll be happy :feelshmm:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP and FailedNormieManlet
look on the bright side, you can still go trick or treating

• JFL
when ur black belt it will all be okay bro dont worry

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN