Someone morph me to chad

You will never be chadlite or chad bro. You could get surgeries but they won't really improve you by a massive amount. You look decent. Be content with that.
Really not even chadlite? Isn’t that only 1/5 men/ top 20%?. What’s holding me back from chadlite?
Can you show me an example of a chadlite and chad respectively

Really not even chadlite? Isn’t that only 1/5 men/ top 20%?. What’s holding me back from chadlite?
There is a chance of course. You might become chadlite/chad by the time you are in your mid 20s. But surgery is very unlikely to turn you into a chadlite/chad. It never happens.

There is a chance of course. You might become chadlite/chad by the time you are in your mid 20s. But surgery is very unlikely to turn you into a chadlite/chad. It never happens.
Can you show me an example of a chadlite and chad?

what is your height op

rhino,eyebrow transplant to move them closer, lower eyelid raising,injecting filler above the eye,and maybe chin augmentation to fix the assymetry

rhino,eyebrow transplant to move them closer, lower eyelid raising,injecting filler above the eye,and maybe chin augmentation to fix the assymetry
Am I htn or chadlite right now

You’re being trolled, you’re good looking; HTN imo with chad-lite/chad potential.

You’re being trolled, you’re good looking; HTN imo with chad-lite/chad potential.
How could I reach chadlite? Am I in the top 20% of looks?

wrapound jaw implant, infraorbital implants and a canthoplexy and yes you are top 20% imo.
Am I already top 20%, 1/5 men? Can I ascend to top 10?

Am I already top 20%, 1/5 men? Can I ascend to top 10?
Nigger are you illiterate, I said yes your already top 20%. Most men are pitiful. And yes you have top 10% potential

IMG 8823

lmao fuck i suck at morphing. pathetic

but Colez would be proud