someone needs to kill islam makhachev

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
that nigger has no benefits to humanity, fucking muslim piece of shit someone go shoot him with ak47

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, ElTruecel and Lebron_James
that nigger has no benefits to humanity, fucking muslim piece of shit someone go shoot him with ak47
Why are you h8in on him I like Islam he’s cool

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Carv
these russians are to op in mma

Cry about it tbh

cry pigskin we're taking over
cope

i agree

fuck thompsonz

i thought dustin had it and was going to pull off a miracle
but one d'arce fucked him over. absolutely brutal sport, man

and you have no BBC, an actual need for the genocide of the
Your IQ matters more than the size of your cock, without Jewish assistances you would be dead or would never be born

@ChikossimoJr can you explain why black americans are having less children than whites and are getting replaced by hispanic whites in their own country? Im genuinely asking, since youre curious about demographic replacements and stuff - 5% less births this year 😢

First i don’t care about jews in israel those are ethnically europeans, there are only 15M jews worldwide and 9M in israel, shouldn’t be complicated to eradicate them like the austrian painter did once.

Secondly i also don’t care about black americans, they are having less children probably because of their living conditions,
And as a group, african americans saw improved economic conditions,so more likely to afford birth control, or choose to have fewer children.
It may also be that abortion being legalized in 1973 had some effect as african americans tended to have or had a higher rate of abortions which of course lowers fertility rate.

Thirdly when i was talking about replacement i was talking about worldwide, including some races like africans, middle easterners (the native real ones 😁) and south east asians tend to have more children than other races.