Someone please help me get rid of my acne

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
I am 15 and my skin over the past several months has completely deteriorated and I got acne everywhere although it has improved significantly, certain areas like my forehead will not clear up no matter what I do as of right now I have panoxly’s acne foaming wash, a vitamin c serum with lots of other things like trace amounts of retinol and vitamin e, etc. and then finally I have cerave moisturizer but my acne is staying please leave suggestions and here is some pics before it started getting a little better as of right now it’s just my forehead that is the issue

33BBE3F3 3334 461C 913D 1DB62D2CAC0A

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
I am 15 and my skin over the past several months has completely deteriorated and I got acne everywhere although it has improved significantly, certain areas like my forehead will not clear up no matter what I do as of right now I have panoxly’s acne foaming wash, a vitamin c serum with lots of other things like trace amounts of retinol and vitamin e, etc. and then finally I have cerave moisturizer but my acne is staying please leave suggestions and here is some pics before it started getting a little better as of right now it’s just my forehead that is the issue

View attachment 2764106
Nigga made a collage

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pesho, PsychoDsk, carloshndrx and 2 others
what reponse do you expect kid ? accutane is the only useful thing for acnee, you should pay me for that answer, go back to tik tok if u expect skincare things to work
smh accutane during puberty is a horrible idea you should know this

View attachment 2764106
Stop fapping nigger worked for me i know you coom 24/7 so stop it