Someone post a chad in bad lighting

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
Ocsmsyp5lt411

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, cutecel, GoMadAndSTFU and 12 others
Not "bad lighting" but not the ideal lighting most pictures have them in that show off their bones

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, ascension, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
He looks super aspie

eye area is slayer tho
Hes still slayer and in my top 10 list, but yea your right

Status Maxxed Gentleman vibes

School shooter vibes

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3962
School shooter vibes = DOM asf
Tbh retarded edgy Stacies would lust after a school shooter

Look at the aspie jb's who lust after the columbine shooters

GIGASUPERULTRAUBERTERRACHAD

I WISH TO BE ASPIE LIKE THAT. CUCKING NT DUDES WHILE BEING NERD LIKE THAT WOULD BE GREAT
As chad as he is, he looks like the kinda guy to slap his own ass during sex

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
As chad as he is, he looks like the kinda guy to slap his own ass during sex
yes, but like i said he and young opry fit to my vision of sexy aspie who cucks nt low inhib statusmaxed dudes.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Tbh retarded edgy Stacies would lust after a school shooter

Look at the aspie jb's who lust after the columbine shooters

Look at how much woman like Richard Ramirez and other serial killers, look at how much woman like mugshots and how much pages of this exist in Instagram, look at how much woman like fifty shades of grey and others, look at how much scientific studies exist about how woman have secret desires about being raped, about being tortured, about liking bullies and Dark Triad in general... whatever, is not only "jb" and "aspie woman" it's every woman, people here still don't know the real nature of woman even being in front of them, sadly in this BlackPill site people still deny the REAL nature of woman and the primal dark desires and subconscious of them.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and DianabolDownie
Look at how much woman like Richard Ramirez and other serial killers, look at how much woman like mugshots and how much pages of this exist in Instagram, look at how much woman like fifty shades of grey and others, look at how much scientific studies exist about how woman have secret desires about being raped, about being tortured, about liking bullies and Dark Triad in general... whatever, is not only "jb" and "aspie woman" it's every woman, people here still don't know the real nature of woman even being in front of them, sadly in this BlackPill site people still deny the REAL nature of woman and the primal dark desires and subconscious of them.
I'm aware, but I mean in the sense the most aspie ones are exclusively attracted to that so much that they would reject a gigachad for being friendly

The aspie jb's are the ones to be more open about those desires, but they certainly arent the only ones who are open mouthed about it (they arent afraid to say it, and dont try to convince themselves they are not into it)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I WISH TO BE ASPIE LIKE THAT. CUCKING NT DUDES WHILE BEING NERD LIKE THAT WOULD BE GREAT

having butthurt guy at bar ask the girl that was with me "what do you all see in that weirdo" or stealing girl from fashionmaxxed ntmaxxed guys were my best rushes in life. Not that im chad but they were still below me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Look at how much woman like Richard Ramirez and other serial killers,
Fucking deluded coper, look at Ramirez's wife, that's the best he could do. The rest I'm not even gonna comment on, you need help.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Yes thy do like to be beaten, raped and tortured by HOT men ONLY
As a wise foid once said "It's only rape if the guy is ugly"

Fucking deluded coper, look at Ramirez's wife, that's the best he could do. The rest I'm not even gonna comment on, you need help.

You are the only delusional here, if you think that this guy

5f5f4351 a8c2 4d30 95d4 3a639bd78dd2
5f5f4351 a8c2 4d30 95d4 3a639bd78dd2

Can only get avarage to below avarage woman so you are retarded, hypergamy is high but this guy mogs 99%.

Look at the comments on the vids of Ramirez and tell me that that’s the only girl he can get. He literally got girlfriends just to kill them