Someone rate my front

A

Anewuser2026

Silver
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
565
Reputation
318
And not some poo greys who joined yesterday
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3988.jpeg
    IMG_3988.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3113.jpeg
    IMG_3113.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Knight, chadlitefemboyrira and Gen1leman
Kay I’ll come back when it’s clear then. Or I could just leave now. What do you reckon.
Do as you want but there's not alot outside of that you need to do
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
mid tier normie is not "mid" bro
I know that. I’m still above it anyway. And plus, it shouldn’t be how “harsh” the rater is it should be just objective bruh.
 
I know that. I’m still above it anyway. And plus, it shouldn’t be how “harsh” the rater is it should be just objective bruh.
you cant fix that, people are gonna rate you however they want

just know that @truefoidslayerpqoqo uses the goat rater @Turkic Albanian 's scale, which is

Lltn= ugly
Mltn= slightly below average
Hltn= AVERAGE

lmtn= slightly above average (this is where life begins)
Mmtn= clearly above average
Hmtn= way above average

Lhtn= one of the best looking people you'd see in the street on any given day
Mhtn= the best looking person you'd see in a busy city all day
Hhtn= one in 3000

Chadlite= hardly exists in the real world. Reserved almost entirely for actors and models

Chad= doesn't exist in the real world at all. Reserved only for the elite of the male models

True adam= one in a billion. A mythical creature. Reserved only for prime Gandy.

which one do you think you are?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Knight
you cant fix that, people are gonna rate you however they want

just know that @truefoidslayerpqoqo uses the goat rater @Turkic Albanian 's scale, which is

Lltn= ugly
Mltn= slightly below average
Hltn= AVERAGE

lmtn= slightly above average (this is where life begins)
Mmtn= clearly above average
Hmtn= way above average

Lhtn= one of the best looking people you'd see in the street on any given day
Mhtn= the best looking person you'd see in a busy city all day
Hhtn= one in 3000

Chadlite= hardly exists in the real world. Reserved almost entirely for actors and models

Chad= doesn't exist in the real world at all. Reserved only for the elite of the male models

True adam= one in a billion. A mythical creature. Reserved only for prime Gandy.

which one do you think you are?
L-Mhtn then. I don’t think I would come across someone as gl as me on the street or city
 
u look good. mtn-hmtn would be a fair rating, if anyone says otherwise theyre lying, how tall r u
6ft why? idk why I aren't higher tho u cant just say undereys cuz plenty of top models have worse undereyes than me. theres litearlly no reason for why I aren't htn anyway.
 
someone thats not a grey or coping rate me honestly
 
I'd say solid hmtn. Pretty good facial proportions, good height aswell. Slay some bitches man, get off the forum

Might be htn, need to see better pictures where cheekbones prominence is fairly visible with skin quality

Also start using contacts maybe it can increase your rating a lil bit. Better contrast will definitely help you
 
I'd say solid hmtn. Pretty good facial proportions, good height aswell. Slay some bitches man, get off the forum

Might be htn, need to see better pictures where cheekbones prominence is fairly visible with skin quality

Also start using contacts maybe it can increase your rating a lil bit. Better contrast will definitely help you
I like my brown eyes cuz it makes them
Look more deep set
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
I'd say solid hmtn. Pretty good facial proportions, good height aswell. Slay some bitches man, get off the forum

Might be htn, need to see better pictures where cheekbones prominence is fairly visible with skin quality

Also start using contacts maybe it can increase your rating a lil bit. Better contrast will definitely help you
Well I think I’m HTN anyway due to this photos and the way I get treated, but even that is not enough for me
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tayvion Cole and czar.x
I like my brown eyes cuz it makes them
Look more deep set
If you improved your coloring and contrast you'll look very attractive. Right now your facial proportions are good, but it feels something is missing. It kinda looks bland, which limits you from being a htn. I'm pretty sure you're still slaying enough foids since you're way above average
 
If you improved your coloring and contrast you'll look very attractive. Right now your facial proportions are good, but it feels something is missing. It kinda looks bland, which limits you from being a htn. I'm pretty sure you're still slaying enough foids since you're way above average
Probably just lack of angularity since of my age.
 
  • +1
Reactions: czar.x
Well I think I’m HTN anyway due to this photos and the way I get treated, but even that is not enough for me
duh, do you want to be the next james sapphire or what 😭. Sure you can improve a lil bit but don't go for surgeries or some shit, tbh it's useless unless you have any health/medical issues
 
Probably just lack of angularity since of my age.
Yes, one of the factors is also that. It'll improve however once your face naturally matures
 
If you improved your coloring and contrast you'll look very attractive. Right now your facial proportions are good, but it feels something is missing. It kinda looks bland, which limits you from being a htn. I'm pretty sure you're still slaying enough foids since you're way above average
U say it’s bland but that’s a good thing
 
Because you have super reccesed infras, a extremely short philtrum, slightly too wide apart eyes and a extremely compact midface. Safe to say ur ugly nigga, i feel bad for you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: freakicris and czar.x
U say it’s bland but that’s a good thing
Not at all especially at your tier, making your face interesting is one way to get maximum attention and better treatment from foids. And coloring/contrast improves this thing
 
Because you have super reccesed infras, a extremely short philtrum, slightly too wide apart eyes and a extremely compact midface. Safe to say ur ugly nigga, i feel bad for you.
Damn okay
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Tayvion Cole

Similar threads

petitehoesarelaw
Replies
0
Views
24
petitehoesarelaw
petitehoesarelaw
D
Replies
0
Views
19
dyaisor
D
A
Replies
22
Views
188
Gaythugmax
Gaythugmax
Y
Replies
3
Views
34
OlympicSizzler
OlympicSizzler
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
6
Views
42
petitehoesarelaw
petitehoesarelaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top