Someone rate this morning / night skincare routine + other shit thrown in there

princeofpeace

princeofpeace

Bronze
Includes:

1. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion - Amazon product ASIN B000YJ2SLG2. CeraVe Eye Repair Cream (for hollow under eye area/combine w/ volufiline) - Amazon product ASIN B00JJPMXDO3. CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Cream - Amazon product ASIN B07VWSN95S4. CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser - Amazon product ASIN B097WFJ5H25. Volufiline 30ml (for undereye and inner upper eyelid to fix slanted uee)- Amazon product ASIN B08425KWJC6. Lip Scrub - Amazon product ASIN B01NAI251H7. Ice Roller (icehooding cope method test + skincare) - Amazon product ASIN B0B4P33V6D8. Sports Research Collagen Peptides (vitalproteins is like $70 per daily serving jfl + great reviews and price point, good bang for buck it looks like) - Amazon product ASIN B00XQ2XGAA
What would you remove / keep or add instead?

Best order?

Best SPF 50 brand?

Wondering in what order to cleanse / moisturize / spf 50 cream / volufiline / eye repair cream etc.

semen clears all of these jew products

• +1
Reactions: NebulaExplorer
That's a lot of products tbh. Just use a cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen as your base. Then add prescription tret instead of retinol if possible, and vitC serum if you want.

That's a lot of products tbh. Just use a cleanser, moisturiser and sunscreen as your base. Then add prescription tret instead of retinol if possible, and vitC serum if you want.
I heard tret not good for test / muscles

Vit C serum is good too but thats essentially what that eye cream is i think from cerave.

prob gonna order all of these cuz i got the money to rn, my skin isnt bad but i want that korean looksmax glow lol

I heard tret not good for test / muscles

Vit C serum is good too but thats essentially what that eye cream is i think from cerave.

prob gonna order all of these cuz i got the money to rn, my skin isnt bad but i want that korean looksmax glow lol
Korean glow is a meme, it requires top lighting for specific pictures, and besides if you want something approaching it tret is a no-brainer. Stop your bullshit about test or whatever