Someone seriously help

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
Right so I want to promote forward growth.

Will a 3 way Schwartz appliance do this? It expands your maxilla and mandible horizontally and forward?

Will it grow my face better? To get upper and lower it will cost 500£ so I want to make sure it will work?

Someone give me genuine advice

53E896C1 A90A 4A61 B78C 177FCA86E689

• JFL
Reactions: khvirgin
Shit forum is dead no replies

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Appliance won't do anything past ur growing stage
Aren't u like 20+ I doubt it will work

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Look at this then bro

It's going to ogreify you

590638C3 BA29 420C A8E7 5E6D3C393BAA

From wearing a 3 way Schwartz appliance

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kebab, Fiqh, shabby890 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, kebab, incelmogger and 1 other person
Find a ortho that won't fuck up the microscrews.
I’ll do it myself I don’t have money rn to pay a Jewish scammer to do it, you just turn the key one quarter once a week it’s not rocket science tbh

Will this fix a flat maxilla?
Idk it expands your maxilla forward and wider so I guess yes. Plus the constant force from expanding makes your bones grow

• Love it
Reactions: shabby890
I am getting it fuck it 500£ damn I don’t even have that money right now tbh due to shitty Christmas fuck it I will get a loan I need this shit asap

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nah get lefort

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
Fuck my mum tbh I never relied on here since 18, bought everything myself car, clothes, food literally everything, even all the stuff in the house like TV etc. I ask her this once to lend me money and she says no.

I fucking hate that bitch so much.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, kebab, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Fuck my mum tbh I never relied on here since 18, bought everything myself car, clothes, food literally everything, even all the stuff in the house like TV etc. I ask her this once to lend me money and she says no.

I fucking hate that bitch so much.
Relatable af

• +1
I always helped her when she needed it fuck her I hate her I can’t wait to move out. Shit parent
im literally about to move out bc i hate my parents sm.

I took around 30k+ dollars out of my tuition savings and am about to use it to splurge on whatever surgeries i can afford

Am still indecisive though i dont wanna get botched AND i dont have any plans for after i finish the surgeries ill be on the streets prob have to become a construction worker or some shit

Forward growth is cope. It’s all about size, width, and harmony.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and WishIwasChico
Forward growth is cope. It’s all about size, width, and harmony.
Yes but palatial expanders apply a lot of force which leads to width, size and improve harmony by fixing any crossbites

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing

Will a 3 way Schwartz appliance do this? It expands your maxilla and mandible horizontally and forward?

Will it grow my face better? To get upper and lower it will cost 500£ so I want to make sure it will work?

View attachment 2597202
Is that a Mse expander?

• +1
I asked because MSE expands everything regarding your maxilla and will make your nose larger.
Ye it makes your nose wider but increases harmony etc and cheekbones look better so ok trade off tbh. Plus my nose is quite thin so wouldn’t look bad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and aesthetic beauty
I think you can get alveolar remodelling from certain appliances which may have some impact on perceived forward growth but overall I've never been super impressed with the results, especially considering the relapse rates caused by your nervous system fundamentally not being adapted to the new position.

• +1
I think you can get alveolar remodelling from certain appliances which may have some impact on perceived forward growth but overall I've never been super impressed with the results, especially considering the relapse rates caused by your nervous system fundamentally not being adapted to the new position.
Wear retainer after or what if I wear the appliance long term which I am willing to do tbh

View attachment 2597202
Why would I help you? I hate you with a burning passion.

• JFL

View attachment 2597202
Lower one won’t do shit
Yes the top one will give you forward growth bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
I’ve already ascended so kys tbh
In Mumbai. You’re posting walls of texts about made up slays but ascending is subjective so each to their ownZ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, the BULL and WishIwasChico
In Mumbai. You’re posting walls of texts about made up slays but ascending is subjective so each to their ownZ
There not made up and true tbh

Lower one won’t do shit
Yes the top one will give you forward growth bhai
Why won’t my lower grow forward? That will lead to an overbite??

What makes u think it is made up
0 real proof accept for texts which could A be a chad fish or B be another fag on here helping you. No one knows what you look like. You claim to hold down a full time job but rot on here day and night. You told be you lost your v card at 18 and then in a thread say 16 but muhhh doesn’t count.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
0 real proof accept for texts which could A be a chad fish or B be another fag on here helping you. No one knows what you look like. You claim to hold down a full time job but rot on here day and night. You told be you lost your v card at 18 and then in a thread say 16 but muhhh doesn’t count.
Over

Why won’t my lower grow forward? That will lead to an overbite??
I have talked to orthodontists about this lower palate expanders can only be used to tip and move the teeth the only reason a palate expander works if becuasr theirs a suture on the top of the mounts and as you should know the lower jaw follows the upper jaw so it will be good , the thing is I have overbite so I can’t use the 3 way I am planning on getting the active plate from bracesshop.com to widen my
Palate and fix my overbite

• +1
Reactions: kebab and WishIwasChico
It's over for him and his partner in crime iasacrko
Too many Nutella b-ready
Also wasn't he Rich asf , what's this poor man's thing

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and WishIwasChico
It's over for him and his partner in crime iasacrko
Too many Nutella b-ready
Also wasn't he Rich asf , what's this poor man's thing
You was sucking his dick no more than a month ago.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Fiqh, Deleted member 31497 and 1 other person
im literally about to move out bc i hate my parents sm.

I took around 30k+ dollars out of my tuition savings and am about to use it to splurge on whatever surgeries i can afford

Am still indecisive though i dont wanna get botched AND i dont have any plans for after i finish the surgeries ill be on the streets prob have to become a construction worker or some shit
Be careful brother. Think straight and strategically. Don't fuck up your future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Can confirm. Saw the nigga through dms he isnt larping

Ppl who should be on larp watch is meraki
Piles of snapchat screenshots, lying about his race (claims to be a jungle monkey, then korean) + never shows face

2nd was aspiringchanglite and he got eviscerated

• +1
Reactions: kebab
We need to crack larper skulls

Be careful brother. Think straight and strategically. Don't fuck up your future
True... idk tho man if i dont get them asap ill be to old for surgeries

Aren't you already having women on their knees for you? You already look great what else do you want

• +1
Reactions: silencio