Someone seriously help

True... idk tho man if i dont get them asap ill be to old for surgeries
Bro stop letting these fucktards convince you that being attractive past 25 is too late. People on this website are braindead. Men peak in their late 20s - all the way up their 40s as opposed to women and I stand by that. You can always fuck younger women with daddy issues if you are attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Lookologist003
Bro stop letting these fucktards convince you that being attractive past 25 is too late. People on this website are braindead. Men peak in their late 20s - all the way up their 40s as opposed to women and I stand by that. You can always fuck younger women with daddy issues if you are attractive enough.
Men peak in late teens early twenties (if you did peak JFL). But because good looking male faces don't rely too heavily on soft features and more about bone, age better than good looking women because of it.

Men peak in late teens early twenties (if you did peak JFL). But because good looking male faces don't rely too heavily on soft features and more about bone, age better than good looking women because of it.
So life stops after 25 or what? You know that niggas nowadays are living all the way up to 80-90. This is why you have so many depressed people, they genuinely believe that their teenage and early twenties are the ultimate indicators foe how the other 75% of their lives is gonna go.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Ppl who should be on larp watch is meraki
Piles of snapchat screenshots, lying about his race (claims to be a jungle monkey, then korean) + never shows face
@Meraki u gotta beat the larp accusations dawg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
So life stops after 25 or what?
Youthful life does.
Don't get mad. I'm just being truthful. I'm already old.
I think people are depressed for many reasons, but for many men's depressions, it's weather knowingly or not, that they missed out on a good-looking and valued youth of validation and fun, and you can't ever get that lost time back.

Nah hes gonna say "why would i wanna waste time proving it to you" or just show another dogshit chat/snap/tinder screenshot

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
It’s futile to argue with some people, I am too old for that. Not that I would gain anything from him nor that I wanted to as well.

He can accuse me of anything it’s his right, but I personally would want more privacy especially in my private life more, preferably I share it with someone close.

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
Nah hes gonna say "why would i wanna waste time proving it to you" or just show another dogshit chat/snap/tinder screenshot
It’s futile to argue with some people, I am too old for that. Not that I would gain anything from him nor that I wanted to as well.
JFL.

i do believe meraki is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Nvm saw his post he beat the allegations

All larpers have been purged now

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and kebab
Youthful life does.
Don't get mad. I'm just being truthful. I'm already old.
I think people are depressed for many reasons, but for many men's depressions, it's weather knowingly or not, that they missed out on a good-looking and valued youth of validation and fun, and you can't ever get that lost time back.
I am not mad, I just wanna hear your perspective on the matter. I do agree that the innocence of your youthful years is priceless. But its way worse to get stuck on that and rot for the rest of your life. My teenage years sucked and I had 0 relationships, this is why I am working hard to improve my remaining years.

• +1
But its way worse to get stuck on that
You wont do. Every teen is going to have to deal with it once in their life, and the majority of men are going to have to deal with it, and having missed out, probably more commonly with these newer generations of incels and sub5s. Nature is cruel like that.
this is why I am working hard to improve my remaining years.
What are you up to?

You wont do. Every teen is going to have to deal with it once in their life, and the majority of men are going to have to deal with it, and having missed out, probably more commonly with these newer generations of incels and sub5s. Nature is cruel like that.

What are you up to?
I am gonna be a software engineer, and I am currently working on my body, skin, hair and face. I have some surgeries lined up and got the money to do them. My first 2 are gonna be infraorbital implants and genioplasty with the one and only ramieri

• +1
Are you using it now?