someone tell me how much i’m recessed

56and3psl

Gold
IMG 9726
class two overbite. how bad is the recession?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
View attachment 3002923 class two overbite. how bad is the recession?
Pretty bad ngl. It would require an insane movement to bring your face inline.

Honestly just fix your nose. You're chin is a decent size and inline so you may get away with being recessed.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and silencio
Pretty bad ngl. It would require an insane movement to bring your face inline.

Honestly just fix your nose. You're chin is a decent size and inline so you may get away with being recessed.
it’s actually crazy how bad hgh down grew my face. My before Xray when I was 16, my angle wasn’t concave and it was also not this much recessed. this is crazy.

extremely severe. try tying a rope around your maxilla and jumpiung off a chair it helps to pull the maxilla back and relalign the jaws

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, MA_ascender, silencio and 1 other person
extremely severe. try tying a rope around your maxilla and jumpiung off a chair it helps to pull the maxilla back and relalign the jaws
if my maxilla is recessed why would i want it to be pulled back jfl

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Your nasolabial angle is concave which indicates maxillary recession, you'll have to measure the angle to exactly know how much
70 degrees used to be 91 but hgh completely downgrew my face severely.

• Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me
ngga do u have anything helpful to add? i wasn’t always recessed hgh just downgrew my face completely and now i have a lot of life problems im trying to fix
nigga ur jaw bones are just short

get surgery

it’s actually crazy how bad hgh down grew my face. My before Xray when I was 16, my angle wasn’t concave and it was also not this much recessed. this is crazy.
bro I need this hgh, downward growth would ascend me

So it’s not worth taking Gh ?

It doesn’t look much different from what you had before Gh

IMG 4860

is this you

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
idk how it happened but it did. i imagine i had bone resporptipn to, the before xray when i was 16 is vastly different
Hgh would never cause bone resorption