They are the purest form of evil and arrogance
They think they are the smartest while they are just edgy hippies

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Arthoes are cancer
They are the bigger bitches then prostitutes themselves
They are the purest form of evil and arrogance
They think they are the smartest while they are just edgy hippies
lmao my dumbass thought arthoes was a word i didnt know when it was really “art hoes”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Roping Subhuman and Hector
Thanks OP for opening my eyes

So? Just fuck an edgy hippie there nothing wrong with that

I have a weakness for Arthoes, skater girls or alternative girls the Bay Area is infested with them but yeah there the worst

All of them have mental issues and extreme entitlement more than most girls plus they think their unique just lol

I have a weakness for Arthoes, skater girls or alternative girls the Bay Area is infested with them but yeah there the worst

All of them have mental issues and extreme entitlement more than most girls plus they think their unique just lol
They are often hot and adorable but their personality is the worst

They are often hot and adorable but their personality is the worst
Yeah there annoying as shit basically entitled brats but extremely easy to fuck if you got drugs and dress like a skater

Yeah there annoying as shit basically entitled brats but extremely easy to fuck if you got drugs and dress like a skater
You just gotta be a tattoed faggot wearing Vans basically

It doesn't answer my questions anyway, thread without purpose; "Arthoes" are inefficient and many teen girls embark on this path of treading this "road" to "artistic" intellectuality, this is common, but damn it, whatever

Emo sluts awaken my inner rapist ngl.