complete evisceration of joos, Christians and Muslims (Christcucks, sand niggers, and joos get in here)

Me when I mention the earth was formed in 7 days and then go fuck a 9 year old
average fucktard when they have no reply, you've been debunked millions of times and still you use the same arguement, your sentence alone proves to me that you have no intellect on islam or it as a religion in whole:)

average fucktard when they have no reply, you've been debunked millions of times and still you use the same arguement, your sentence alone proves to me that you have no intellect on islam or it as a religion in whole:)
Debunk evolution and I'll recite the shahada

Debunk evolution and I'll recite the shahada
I would like to and just a note evolution is a theory not a actual concept :soy:
but like I said I have engineering exams coming up no time for a mega thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacky hanma and LevantinePsycho
First Judaism: their entire religion revolves around them being the chosen people because of this they’ve developed narcissism and nepotistic values

Looks at what’s the Talmud says about non jews, it’s probably the most fucked religion here, if goyim we’re made aware of what they say about us I legit think they would have been erased from the face of the earth by now

Some examples their books say it’s ok to rape goyim girls, that a pregnant goy is the equivalent of a pregnant animal, that each Jew will have thousand of goyim slaves

Etc

Second Christianity: probably the religion I dislike the least but it still has problems. First of why the fuck would an all loving god create sub 5 men?

The idea is that evil is a “test” but why is the test harder for some then others?

Why did God make this chads test
View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Also I don’t really understand the doctrine of the sacrifice, why does God have to sacrifice himself to himself to save humanity from the sin he gave us in the first place?

Next up is Islam:
Islam is probably the most based religion here
Islam is blackpilled on female nature and lookism
Allah purposely chose a Chad to lead the religion because he knew that no one wants to follow a sub 5

Yes Mohamed was a Chad he’s described as a tall white man with dark hair and eyes and he was said to be more beautiful than the moon

Based on this he probably looked like this
View attachment 2979647

I mostly just can’t get behind Islam morally tbh, I mean Mohammed the perfect example of mankind and the dude married a 6 year old.

He was also a sex addict and on top of his many wives had numerous sex slaves. I just can’t imagine a prophet of God being so hedonistic if God sent someone I think he’d be beyond such things

Islam also lets you rape your female sex slaves Islam also has a passage titled “selling animals for animals of different amounts and quality”
But disturbingly enough the “animals” in question are humans, in other words Islam is saying slaves are the equivalent of animals

I mean you even see islams views on slavery now a days muslims and joos are legit the only people I’ve seen who brag about slavery at least Christian’s have realized that shit is wrong

@Autismcel a half nigger, half sand nigger rape baby literally brags about how Arabs would enslave niggers:feelskek:

And I’m not saying Islam is a racist religion, I know Mohamed said explicitly in his last sermon not to be racist, I’m just pointing out Islam’s views on slavery

And as I’ve mentioned joos openly state in their books that goyim will be their slaves:feelskek::feelskek:

Also Islam allows men to have multiple wives which allows the Chad men in Islam to hord women to themselves.

Tagging Christ cucks and araps

I will convert to whatever religion can explain these things

Tagging Christ cucks, Arabs and others who may be interested

@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @TsarTsar444 @i_love_roosters @polishcel @Eternal_

Dnr

First Judaism: their entire religion revolves around them being the chosen people because of this they’ve developed narcissism and nepotistic values

Looks at what’s the Talmud says about non jews, it’s probably the most fucked religion here, if goyim we’re made aware of what they say about us I legit think they would have been erased from the face of the earth by now

Some examples their books say it’s ok to rape goyim girls, that a pregnant goy is the equivalent of a pregnant animal, that each Jew will have thousand of goyim slaves

Etc

Second Christianity: probably the religion I dislike the least but it still has problems. First of why the fuck would an all loving god create sub 5 men?

The idea is that evil is a “test” but why is the test harder for some then others?

View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Also I don’t really understand the doctrine of the sacrifice, why does God have to sacrifice himself to himself to save humanity from the sin he gave us in the first place?

Next up is Islam:
Allah purposely chose a Chad to lead the religion because he knew that no one wants to follow a sub 5

Yes Mohamed was a Chad he’s described as a tall white man with dark hair and eyes and he was said to be more beautiful than the moon

View attachment 2979647

I mostly just can’t get behind Islam morally tbh, I mean Mohammed the perfect example of mankind and the dude married a 6 year old.

He was also a sex addict and on top of his many wives had numerous sex slaves. I just can’t imagine a prophet of God being so hedonistic if God sent someone I think he’d be beyond such things

Islam also lets you rape your female sex slaves Islam also has a passage titled “selling animals for animals of different amounts and quality”
But disturbingly enough the “animals” in question are humans, in other words Islam is saying slaves are the equivalent of animals

I mean you even see islams views on slavery now a days muslims and joos are legit the only people I’ve seen who brag about slavery at least Christian’s have realized that shit is wrong

@Autismcel a half nigger, half sand nigger rape baby literally brags about how Arabs would enslave niggers:feelskek:

And I’m not saying Islam is a racist religion, I know Mohamed said explicitly in his last sermon not to be racist, I’m just pointing out Islam’s views on slavery

And as I’ve mentioned joos openly state in their books that goyim will be their slaves:feelskek::feelskek:

Also Islam allows men to have multiple wives which allows the Chad men in Islam to hord women to themselves.

@arabcelxxx @yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Michael Myers @TsarTsar444 @i_love_roosters @polishcel @Eternal_

The reason why sub 5 men exist and why the test is harder for some is because of the fall. God took his hand away from humanity and allowed sin and despair to wash over the earth once the fruit from the tree of knowledge was eaten by Adam and Eve.

God said the price of sin is death this is why ancient Jews used to sacrifice animals (livestock) to ask for forgiveness of their sins in their tabernacle. God is holy and never goes back on his word but didn’t like this so he decided the best way to make the pride of repentance free is for him to come here and pay off our debt by sacrificing himself in the flesh that way humans no longer need to pay a debt for their crimes.

VERY WHOLESOME TBH. THIS IS WHAT Christians BELIVE

Modern Talmudic Judaism is a response to Christianity cucking Jews and taking 70% of the Jewish population into Christianity. So they came up with a new religion in the 500s lol 😂 to justify their hatred of the goyim who cucked them.

Islam is a fabrication of Talmudic, gnostic Christian texts and Arabian paganism. This is why Mohammed is a false prophet and why Islam is so dark and evil compared to the Old Testament and New Testament of Jesus. But what they don’t tell you is how Islams god hates the non believer and how the god of Mohammed enjoys torturing people when they die lol 😂. Yeah Islam’s just a demon tbh

But yes it’s the most Blackpilled ngl I agree with Mohammed’s view on women…

Last edited:
damn you're much more fucking retarded than I expected, imagine fucking blaming what's going on in Gaza on one of the best creations, literally most philisophers and scientists and all kind of high iq chads rated him as the best man of all creation, and you probably jelq hoping one day you'd get a chance with the Stacy just to realize you're a fucking retardcel
What ru talking about lol. Just rambling as per usual

Nigga said exams but he's been online the entire day
nigga damn hop of my dick and the forum for a while wtf ,nigga literally stalking the thread to see when I reply, never knew a levantine could be so fucking retarded and lonely go find some zalams to hang out with and go out its healthy

plus you're probably some lonely lebagay hoping to get the attention of Syrian girls
All the syrian girls are ugly as hell, only good looking ones are from Latakia

All the syrian girls are ugly as hell, only good looking ones are from Latakia
and even the ugly ones won't want you subhuman inbred Lebanese, plus how is it Syrian girls are ugly and still much prettier than Lebanese girls :soy::soy::soy:

and even the ugly ones won't want you subhuman inbred Lebanese, plus how is it Syrian girls are ugly and still much prettier than Lebanese girls :soy::soy::soy:
Coomer fantasies

yeah rambling go kys if you don't have a actual response atheist cuck
I don’t have time to argue with Muslim retards already delt with plenty of those on here

I don’t have time to argue with Muslim retards already delt with plenty of those on here
sure call us what you want youre clearly obsessed asf if in your free time you're debating wether a god exists or doesnt, pick up a hobby bro its good + if you want to debate someone you're not gonna find them here everyone here lacks the right amount of knowledge to debate

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
sure call us what you want youre clearly obsessed asf if in your free time you're debating wether a god exists or doesnt, pick up a hobby bro its good + if you want to debate someone you're not gonna find them here everyone here lacks the right amount of knowledge to debate
I’m obsessed with debating whether god exists even though ur entire religion is centred around worshipping some god that doesn’t exist lmao. Caging 💀

I’m obsessed with debating whether god exists even though ur entire religion is centred around worshipping some god that doesn’t exist lmao. Caging 💀
still hella fucking obsessed like I said you're as useful as stop signs in Brazil, bro you made a mega thread which literally changed no ones views just for you to fucking rant because you're a lonely retard who's only persona comes off as trying to sound like a smart ass by not believing in a god, you sound like these fucking rick and Morty cucks who think they're smarter than everyone because they resemble rick kys:feelsgood:

• JFL
still hella fucking obsessed like I said you're as useful as stop signs in Brazil, bro you made a mega thread which literally changed no ones views just for you to fucking rant because you're a lonely retard who's only persona comes off as trying to sound like a smart ass by not believing in a god, you sound like these fucking rick and Morty cucks who think they're smarter than everyone because they resemble rick kys:feelsgood:
You sound triggered as fuck lmao. Makes sense though. And I did change some peoples views on that thread and loads of people agreed with me. Obviously loads disagreed as well but that was the whole point that shit created hella controversy, which was my goal. And how am I obsessed when I made one thread on it lol which took me like an hour max to write. Stop with these poor attempts at gotcha and go back to worshipping ur false god JFL

You sound triggered as fuck lmao. Makes sense though. And I did change some peoples views on that thread and loads of people agreed with me. Obviously loads disagreed as well but that was the whole point that shit created hella controversy, which was my goal. And how am I obsessed when I made one thread on it lol which took me like an hour max to write. Stop with these poor attempts at gotcha and go back to worshipping ur false god JFL
yeah no nigga its not one thread every post here that talks about any religion you're always there saying nonsense and whining "bhAi there's nO gOd You'Re WoRSHiPing FalSe GoD" like anyone with a simple understanding of their religion would ignore your nonsense and not get phased by what you wrote because im baffled at how anyone changed their minds over your shit thread and yes I read your thread and still was amused about how shit your points were, and your not even denying you're obsessed like you said its to create controversy which its obvious you're still coping and malding about how people have a sense of life while you're there rotting alone because you wanna be different :feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma, emeraldglass and thebuffdon690
yeah no nigga its not one thread every post here that talks about any religion you're always there saying nonsense and whining "bhAi there's nO gOd You'Re WoRSHiPing FalSe GoD" like anyone with a simple understanding of their religion would ignore your nonsense and not get phased by what you wrote because im baffled at how anyone changed their minds over your shit thread and yes I read your thread and still was amused about how shit your points were, and your not even denying you're obsessed like you said its to create controversy which its obvious you're still coping and malding about how people have a sense of life while you're there rotting alone because you wanna be different :feelsgood:
I made one thread about it idgaf about all the other threads I commented in lol, it’s irrelevant. And the crazy thing is you will never accept that ur religion is false, either cuz ur coping hard or your dishonest, no amount of me explaining to you why is gonna change your mind lol, cuz ur already locked off and assuming ur right. But at the end of it all it’s objectively a fact that ur entire life is a lie lol and ur god doesn’t exist. That’s just the simple truth of it. Hate it or love it Idc. I used to be a Muslim that’s why I can confidently say I’m right after having studied that shit for years, but you will just throw all of that out of the window and accept your preconceived biases about me lmao.

Also that thread I made took an hour so I love how you are saying it was shit which I admit it wasn’t that great according to even my own standard, but I wasn’t trying to make it great lmfao, just change the narrative on this forum around that. JFL at you for thinking that was an actual attempt @apologetics 🤦‍♂️🤣😭💀

what part of the ideology nigger do I have to explain every tiny detail of what I’m asking :lul: I don’t have time to spend that long typing I’m doing shit rn
Ignore the guy, just based on his response you can see he has no arguments. He is a cuck bitch who can’t even have a normal debate. Let him cry for Islam, he can’t do shit, not verbally nor physically.

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
I made one thread about it idgaf about all the other threads I commented in lol, it’s irrelevant. And the crazy thing is you will never accept that ur religion is false, either cuz ur coping hard or your dishonest, no amount of me explaining to you why is gonna change your mind lol, cuz ur already locked off and assuming ur right. But at the end of it all it’s objectively a fact that ur entire life is a lie lol and ur god doesn’t exist. That’s just the simple truth of it. Hate it or love it Idc. I used to be a Muslim that’s why I can confidently say I’m right after having studied that shit for years, but you will just throw all of that out of the window and accept your preconceived biases about me lmao.

Also that thread I made took an hour so I love how you are saying it was shit which I admit it wasn’t that great according to even my own standard, but I wasn’t trying to make it great lmfao, just change the narrative on this forum around that. JFL at you for thinking that was an actual attempt @apologetics 🤦‍♂️🤣😭💀
its so funny how you're so confident in your atheism you've proven a point about how all atheist think, all full of shit thinking they're better than everyone because they don't have a purpose of life :soy:, matter of fact why don't you kill yourself you're already born with subhuman traits and can't live life to the fullest so why not genuinely kys since the chance of you achieving anything is little to none, and since you don't give a fuck about the other threads why comment in the first place, if you don't actually give a fuck you would of just not replied or tried starting arguements for you to do nothing about, but instead you dwelling in off topic because the only thing that could possibly give you a sense of life is hardmaxxing which in you're to broke to do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
its so funny how you're so confident in your atheism you've proven a point about how all atheist think, all full of shit thinking they're better than everyone because they don't have a purpose of life :soy:, matter of fact why don't you kill yourself you're already born with subhuman traits and can't live life to the fullest so why not genuinely kys since the chance of you achieving anything is little to none, and since you don't give a fuck about the other threads why comment in the first place, if you don't actually give a fuck you would of just not replied or tried starting arguements for you to do nothing about, but instead you dwelling in off topic because the only thing that could possibly give you a sense of life is hardmaxxing which in you're to broke to do :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nigga what ru even on about lol. I hoped ur response would be at least somewhat reasonable. I haven’t chilled in off topic for months now lol. Also yeh I’m not 100% sure that atheism is true but I’m damn 100% sure that Islam is false lol, which is even funnier talking to you about. Also ur just rambling now cuz u have nothing of value to comment, why not actually have a discussion instead

Nigga what ru even on about lol. I hoped ur response would be at least somewhat reasonable. I haven’t chilled in off topic for months now lol. Also yeh I’m not 100% sure that atheism is true but I’m damn 100% sure that Islam is false lol, which is even funnier talking to you about. Also ur just rambling now cuz u have nothing of value to comment, why not actually have a discussion instead
keep coping + you're retarded/ autistic

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma and thebuffdon690
The parts that tell them if they martyr themselves for the sake of Islam they will get into heaven lol
Nigga they don’t martyr themselves for that, they martyr themselves for their cause and are told that to practically cope (I dunno what word to use other than that lmao)

They HAVE to fight or else their land will be taken. The shit that’s happening now was prevented before your ass was born by hamas, Israel has ALWAYS been dreaming of genociding Palestinians, and they’ve done it before this as well, on many occasions.

Also, Ik for a fact ur gonna use suicide bombing against me, which is completely against Islam. If a nigga kill’s himself to be a martyr, he’s not labelled a martyr.

Nigga they don’t martyr themselves for that, they martyr themselves for their cause and are told that to practically cope (I dunno what word to use other than that lmao)

They HAVE to fight or else their land will be taken. The shit that’s happening now was prevented before your ass was born by hamas, Israel has ALWAYS been dreaming of genociding Palestinians, and they’ve done it before this as well, on many occasions.

Also, Ik for a fact ur gonna use suicide bombing against me, which is completely against Islam. If a nigga kill’s himself to be a martyr, he’s not labelled a martyr.
Yeh ok lol u literally just said what I said but reworded it 😂

Etc

View attachment 2979626

And this your test
View attachment 2979627
View attachment 2979628

Next up is Islam:

View attachment 2979647

The prophet ﷺ was not the only one sent by god who had multiple wives why would this be a problem in any way. also the Quran says to treat your slaves well
4:36

Don't fall for the trap of certain users in this place.

A lot of them are feds trying to make other users say illegal stuff and bring up subjects like Gaza. That's why you see so many threads provoking muslims.

• +1
Yeh ok lol u literally just said what I said but reworded it 😂
This niggas running out of comebacks lmfao just admit ur point was bs. Unless u actually think I reworded it, in that case ur just low iq icl :lul:

A lot of them are feds trying to make other users say illegal stuff and bring up subjects like Gaza. That's why you see so many threads provoking muslims.
He can’t be a fed cuz he’s saying fucked shit against Muslims himself, which a fed cannot say. He’s genuinely just a lil nigger who rots on this Forumn and is trying to make himself feel better by thinking he’s superior to Muslims cuz he ain’t shit himself :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator

Nigga returned finally after I sent him into oblivion.

He can’t be a fed cuz he’s saying fucked shit against Muslims himself, which a fed cannot say.
Why not? They definetly can and do it. They even can say illegal stuff without a problem because they are covered by the law anyways.
He’s genuinely just a lil nigger who rots on this Forumn and is trying to make himself feel better by thinking he’s superior to Muslims cuz he ain’t shit himself :lul:
You never know, lots of them act as naive users to look vulnerable and innocent. These kind of users that are so fixated in islam you can never believe them or think you know what they're about.

He can’t be a fed cuz he’s saying fucked shit against Muslims himself, which a fed cannot say. He’s genuinely just a lil nigger who rots on this Forumn and is trying to make himself feel better by thinking he’s superior to Muslims cuz he ain’t shit himself :lul:
I’ve dealt with enough Muslims to understand you guys are the most dishonest pieces of shit to ever walk this earth lol, hence dawah. Why tf would I even make a point when u will never change ur mind and then just insult my intelligence instead of engaging with the topic. Stop wasting my time

1. They do martyr themselves for that, their “cause” is literally related to the fact that they believe Allah will bless them israel and Palestine, success in this world and the next, that’s why they have no fear of dying lol.

2. Presupposing genocidal intent, which is something you need to prove you can’t just claim it and that makes it true.

3. Suicide bombing isn’t against Islam, this is how I know you don’t know ur own religion that well, sorry to say that

If I sense any inch of deception coming from you I won’t engage, just have a genuine conversation no ad hominems for no reason

Why not? They definetly can and do it. They even can say illegal stuff without a problem because they are covered by the law anyways.

You never know, lots of them act as naive users to look vulnerable and innocent. These kind of users that are so fixated in islam you can never believe them or think you know what they're about.
They can’t say sandniggers lmfao this isn’t 1950s America if I used that against him he would instantly lose his job. Undercover feds trying to find fucking DRUG DEALERS have to follow a strict plan on what they can or can’t do. They can’t use and won’t use derogatory terms to make niggas on looksmax.org to talk abt Gaza lmfao they don’t even do much w protest let alone this.

This isn’t the matrix bhai they aren’t after us when there’s more than enoguh shit on this Forum to get many niggas put behind bars.

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I’ve dealt with enough Muslims to understand you guys are the most dishonest pieces of shit to ever walk this earth lol, hence dawah. Why tf would I even make a point when u will never change ur mind and then just insult my intelligence instead of engaging with the topic. Stop wasting my time
“Most dishonest pieces of shit” makes a post calling Muslims sandniggers out of nowhere and makes dogshit points with more confidence than a fucking retard :lul:

“Insult my intelligence” pretty obvious why I am

“u will never change ur mind” the fact that ur so convinced by these points you found on fucking Quora just shows how tapped u are. Nigga thinks he’s can change someone’s mind after giving them the most retarded half assed out of context points possible

1. They do martyr themselves for that, their “cause” is literally related to the fact that they believe Allah will bless them israel and Palestine, success in this world and the next, that’s why they have no fear of dying lol.

2. Presupposing genocidal intent, which is something you need to prove you can’t just claim it and that makes it true.

3. Suicide bombing isn’t against Islam, this is how I know you don’t know ur own religion that well, sorry to say that

If I sense any inch of deception coming from you I won’t engage, just have a genuine conversation no ad hominems for no reason
So the IRA was also martyring themselves for Islam? No nigga, it’s because they have to fight to protect their land and family. 2 million Palestinians in a tiny amount of land live solely off aid for 70 years nigga, that’s not suitable for ANYONE. Ofc they want Israel to fuck off.:lul:

Idk wtf u mean by 2. Add more context bhai.

IMG 1974

IMG 1975

You clearly know nothing of Islam lol. Now ur gonna say I’m not debating you cuz u made fun of me or some shit cuz Ik ur out of ideas, mind you I didn’t. :lul:

So the IRA was also martyring themselves for Islam? No nigga, it’s because they have to fight to protect their land and family. 2 million Palestinians in a tiny amount of land live solely off aid for 70 years nigga, that’s not suitable for ANYONE. Ofc they want Israel to fuck off.:lul:

Idk wtf u mean by 2. Add more context bhai.

View attachment 3004566
View attachment 3004569
You clearly know nothing of Islam lol. Now ur gonna say I’m not debating you cuz u made fun of me or some shit cuz Ik ur out of ideas, mind you I didn’t. :lul:
This is just laughable,

First of all, it’s fucking irrelevant whether they have to fight to protect their land. That’s not my point. If they know Allah will bless them with Israel, that’s their sole motivation to keep fighting, this is why the conflict has been going on for as long as it has, they won’t surrender because they NEED to keep fighting (your words) and what’s the reason behind this? What I stated.

2. You can’t just claim it’s a genocide and that makes it a genocide. You need to prove it.

3. I love how you just quoted a few words off of Google as your so called proof, I’m caging right now

“Most dishonest pieces of shit” makes a post calling Muslims sandniggers out of nowhere and makes dogshit points with more confidence than a fucking retard :lul:

“Insult my intelligence” pretty obvious why I am

“u will never change ur mind” the fact that ur so convinced by these points you found on fucking Quora just shows how tapped u are. Nigga thinks he’s can change someone’s mind after giving them the most retarded half assed out of context points possible
Ur just displaying what I talked about and proving my point even more. If you’re already locked off then why even engage

This is just laughable,

First of all, it’s fucking irrelevant whether they have to fight to protect their land. That’s not my point. If they know Allah will bless them with Israel, that’s their sole motivation to keep fighting, this is why the conflict has been going on for as long as it has, they won’t surrender because they NEED to keep fighting (your words) and what’s the reason behind this? What I stated.

2. You can’t just claim it’s a genocide and that makes it a genocide. You need to prove it.

3. I love how you just quoted a few words off of Google as your so called proof, I’m caging right now
ok, let’s say they weren’t Muslim. Israel starves this people and family, living off unstable insufficient aid which may not come for days in end. Barely any electricity or water, can’t shower, overpopulated AS FUCK (saw a documentary and there were like 40 people living in a tiny house.) your own children are unsafe and could be shot any moment and labelled as collateral damage, Israeli soldiers raid your houses and beat your family. Even if they weren’t Muslim, they would still fight. This shit would be forever if they didn’t, and the only reason they even have this little stuff is SOLELY OFF HAMAS KEEPING JEWISH DOGS AWAY. They would have all been killed and displaced and their entire centuries old culture wiped out completely. This has happened before mind you (nakba) they don’t need to keep fighting by Islamic law, they could surrender any moment.

“Can’t claim it’s a genocide’ targeting civilians with bomb and wiping out entire town and displacing them are all ruled as genocidal acts. What else do u want them to do? Even the us is starting to agree it’s a fucking genocide. Who else do u want to agree, Jesus nigga?

“Quoted a few words’ these are all from trusted scholars etc. idk wtf ur on about all their points are valid and in Islam. Literally every single point in this is in Islam
IMG 1974

These are all in Islam :lul:

If ur running out of points just give up lmao. How about you give some points why suicide bombing is allowed in Islam w sources?

ok, let’s say they weren’t Muslim. Israel starves this people and family, living off unstable insufficient aid which may not come for days in end. Barely any electricity or water, can’t shower, overpopulated AS FUCK (saw a documentary and there were like 40 people living in a tiny house.) your own children are unsafe and could be shot any moment and labelled as collateral damage, Israeli soldiers raid your houses and beat your family. Even if they weren’t Muslim, they would still fight. This shit would be forever if they didn’t, and the only reason they even have this little stuff is SOLELY OFF HAMAS KEEPING JEWISH DOGS AWAY. They would have all been killed and displaced and their entire centuries old culture wiped out completely. This has happened before mind you (nakba) they don’t need to keep fighting by Islamic law, they could surrender any moment.

“Can’t claim it’s a genocide’ targeting civilians with bomb and wiping out entire town and displacing them are all ruled as genocidal acts. What else do u want them to do? Even the us is starting to agree it’s a fucking genocide. Who else do u want to agree, Jesus nigga?

“Quoted a few words’ these are all from trusted scholars etc. idk wtf ur on about all their points are valid and in Islam. Literally every single point in this is in Islam
View attachment 3004579

These are all in Islam :lul:

If ur running out of points just give up lmao. How about you give some points why suicide bombing is allowed in Islam w sources?
Nigga I don’t give a fuck whether they have to fight for better lives. Even if everything you said is true (which it isn’t) the sole reason they keep fighting is based off of Islamic ideology, because they believe they will be blessed in the afterlife for putting up with this nonsense of fighting israel

I mean the fact that you keep ignoring this shows me how dishonest you are lol, it’s pretty easy to tell. Or you’re just straight up retarded. I mean your own religion says this so idk why you would deny it.

And you literally just quoted some unknown source from a random website how is that supposed to tell me anything.

Nigga I don’t give a fuck whether they have to fight for better lives. Even if everything you said is true (which it isn’t) the sole reason they keep fighting is based off of Islamic ideology, because they believe they will be blessed in the afterlife for putting up with this nonsense of fighting israel

I mean the fact that you keep ignoring this shows me how dishonest you are lol, it’s pretty easy to tell. Or you’re just straight up retarded. I mean your own religion says this so idk why you would deny it.

And you literally just quoted some unknown source from a random website how is that supposed to tell me anything.
Nigga are u fucking retarded. They put up a Israel just like the polish put up against the Germans in the Warsaw uprising. The Islamic martyr part is only part of it. Why tf are u trying to ignore my point to push ur retarded ass point. Yeah they fight cuz they believe they will be blessed in the here after, but they will also fight even if they didn’t. Do u realise how shit your point is bro?

JFL at this nigga accusing me of ignoring when he’s ignoring all my points jfl “dishonest” nigga stfu.

“Quoted from some unknown source.” :lul:
IMG 1976

IMG 1977

IMG 1978

All direct quotes from the prophet PBUH and one from Abu bakr.

Now bhai, give me some of your OWN PROOF FOR ONCE :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:

• JFL
Nigga are u fucking retarded. They put up a Israel just like the polish put up against the Germans in the Warsaw uprising. The Islamic martyr part is only part of it. Why tf are u trying to ignore my point to push ur retarded ass point. Yeah they fight cuz they believe they will be blessed in the here after, but they will also fight even if they didn’t. Do u realise how shit your point is bro?

JFL at this nigga accusing me of ignoring when he’s ignoring all my points jfl “dishonest” nigga stfu.

“Quoted from some unknown source.” :lul:
View attachment 3004593
View attachment 3004595
View attachment 3004596

All direct quotes from the prophet PBUH and one from Abu bakr.

Now bhai, give me some of your OWN PROOF FOR ONCE :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek:
Holy shit you are so stupid and don’t even realise. This is complete waste of my time arguing with such a child.

And I love how you conceded to my point and basically admitted I was right lmfao, so nice job. And then proceed to do damage control. Have fun worshipping ur false god for life ✌️

• JFL
Holy shit you are so stupid and don’t even realise. This is complete waste of my time arguing with such a child.

And I love how you conceded to my point and basically admitted I was right lmfao, so nice job. And then proceed to do damage control. Have fun worshipping ur false god for life ✌️
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: This nigga :feelskek:

Are u gonna debate a single point bhai? Not even one?:hnghn: JFL at this retarded faggot, your nowhere near as smart as u think u are.