Something happened to me

The best revenge is a life well lived

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Basically because of coronavirus + our retarded segregated government + 0 industry or anything + iran occupation our economy regresses every way and now the minimum wage is like 150$ when it was 500 last 6 months.
The first 3 things are the same with Bosnia yet legit more then double of Lebanons gdp, this shit is wierd and unexplainable, truly Europeans are the master race tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Azoriko
Who mogs and get the women the muslims or the christians
Muslims, cause muslim girls here almost never go with Christian men cause they consider them filthy and uncircumcised, while Christian girls fuck with everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JizzFarmer and Azoriko
Muslims, cause muslim girls here almost never go with Christian men cause they consider them filthy and uncircumcised, while Christian girls fuck with everyone

There is bad blood?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and TsarTsar444
Honestly I can relate. I graduated hs a few days ago and realised I still loved this girl that I thought I’d gotten over a long time ago. She lives rent free in my head. I am truly obsessed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Baldingman1998
There is bad blood?
there was a religion war 25 years ago where 100k died mostly muslims, there is def bad blood even today cause of deep historical hatred. After the war everyone has blamed the jews and Israel for causing it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and JizzFarmer
You mog OP brutally, I still don't get how you're a fucking virgin. You fucking virgin loser, I've gotten approached while being 2 PSL less than you. Unironically just put yourself out there, or give me your face.

Also @Baldingman1998 watch this all the way through before having any interactions with her.

not very nice to call me that tbh.

bro my social status/reputation here is down the gutter lmao 0 chance. currently in quarantaine shit due to corona.
my only hope now is colelge next year. and on yubo i dn get a lot of matches too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Life fuel for my circumcised dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Azoriko
everyone has blamed the jews and Israel for causing it

Dumbfounded - Reaction GIFs

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Baldingman1998
not very nice to call me that tbh.

bro my social status/reputation here is down the gutter lmao 0 chance. currently in quarantaine shit due to corona.
my only hope now is colelge next year. and on yubo i dn get a lot of matches too
You seriously just need to put yourself out there. Meet girls outside of your school. With your face all you need is to gymmaxx.
[ISPOILER]Also bro you know I don't mean it [/ISPOILER]
But did you really not get any matches on Yubo?

You seriously just need to put yourself out there. Meet girls outside of your school. With your face all you need is to gymmaxx.
[ISPOILER]Also bro you know I don't mean it [/ISPOILER]
i got matches
but alot of them were justt swipes right not aot hit me up tbh.
i just cope with yubo barely takes anyone anywhere tbh

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Danish_Retard

I look better (it is what it is) not bragging. and didn't get pretty much anything. it's hard as fuck to get matches online if you're not chadlite at least.

• +1
It's actually always the Jews even before the Jews existed all the wars in all human history were Jews. They want that baby foreskin powder for gymcelling and immortality

• JFL
I look better (it is what it is) not bragging. and didn't get pretty much anything. it's hard as fuck to get matches online if you're not chadlite at least.
No offense bhai but did i ever PM you my face before? because i dont remember having you sent mine tbh tbh

there was a religion war 25 years ago where 100k died mostly muslims, there is def bad blood even today cause of deep historical hatred. After the war everyone has blamed the jews and Israel for causing it
Hey tsar it was christians vs Muslims? So the christian niggers won?

No offense bhai but did i ever PM you my face before? because i dont remember having you sent mine tbh tbh

Wdym no offence, no you didn't send me your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
@TsarTsar444 is this guy Muslim or Christian?
Drink

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6873
Don't worry you are both kikes you can trust him he is an ally

• JFL
my mother always lectured me as a lityle kid how Jesus will come back and butcher every single jew on this planet and paint the red sea with their blood, everyone in general here and neighborhood countries has brainwashed hatred for jews

• JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Baldingman1998
my mother always lectured me as a lityle kid how Jesus will come back and butcher every single jew on this planet and paint the red sea with their blood, everyone in general here and neighborhood countries has brainwashed hatred for jews
Same jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6873
Stop being a bitch
You weren’t supposed to respond when she blocked you
You should’ve just ignored it and she probably would’ve addrd you back
Now that you acted like a simp she dropped you
If only you had done this one trick she would have regained her virginity, been a loyal wife, and bear you 5 healthy children

Women's nature is chaos, man's nature is order and reason, they simply cant be allowed to do what they want in a civilized nation

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Azoriko and JizzFarmer
Hey tsar it was christians vs Muslims? So the christian niggers won?
nobody won, the Christian goal was an independent country from Bosnia but after the war they only got a semi independent entity inside of Bosnia, and the Christians control 49% of the territory of the country and have their own police, flags etc, but still are part of the country

Muslim goal was a unitary sharia country, never happened

• +1

We had some guy lecture in our school about how goys have no rights and they are nothing, he talked about how some goy guy helped him once and he didn't even thank him because he's nothing and ''he probably died right after because he doesn't have any purpuse'' like the mogger i am i told him that he's sick in the head and the principal told me to get the fuck out :feelsree:

but that's rare as fuck here or you have to meet some truly strong religious person to meet those people. most people here polite about that or politically correct.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
nobody won, the Christian goal was an independent country from Bosnia but after the war they only got a semi independent entity inside of Bosnia, and the Christians control 49% of the territory of the country and have their own police, flags etc, but still are part of the country

Muslim goal was a unitary sharia country, never happened
Why not devide the country then? Seems logical. Muslims can have Sharia and Christians can live in peace

We had some guy lecture in our school about how goys have no rights and they are nothing, he talked about how some goy guy helped him once and he didn't even thank him because he's nothing and ''he probably died right after because he doesn't have any purpuse'' like the mogger i am i told him that he's sick in the head and the principal told me to get the fuck out :feelsree:

but that's rare as fuck here or you have to meet some truly strong religious person to meet those people. most people here polite about that or politically correct.
Based kike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azoriko and Baldingman1998

Oof at that education system. Very similar to islam. Chosen people vs slaves of Allah deem everyone else as inferior to them. Both stupid ideologies. Anyway....

Was it this guy by any chance??

Im scared you will kill her now

Oof at that education system.

Wrong. it's rare as fuck as i said. it was some religious guy who came to lecture us by chance cuz know some of the teachers.

• +1
Why not devide the country then? Seems logical. Muslims can have Sharia and Christians can live in peace
Muslim don't allow it cause of nationalism and pride, Bosnia 300 years ago was 75% muslim, 5% jewish, 10% orthodox and 10% catholic only, but during the 18th century the ottomans resettled tons of Christians from neighboring Serbia to work for the muslims as serfs, the muslims lived a higher class life in the cities while the Christians lived in the countryside and worked for muslims. But after the Ottomans started to decline in the late 19th century the CChristians by this point grew from 20% in the 18th to 60% in the end of 19th century, nationalism was brewing in the balkans and the Christian communities started to form either a Croat or Serb identity while musliks were starting to panic ans were too late by this point being only 40% in the country by 1870, they try to cope with nationalism as well but were too late to persuade the Christians that they are Bosnians cause they already became serbs or croats (the Christians started their nationalism 50 years earlier). then ww1 happened, Bosnia got in Yugoslavia, ww2 happened and muslim population grew from 40% to 46%, then 1992 civil war happen ans after the war the muslims are 51%

• +1
Im scared you will kill her now
Nah I accept whatever. It's her right to be a backstabbing bitch. Il have to be more careful at reading people and trying to eliminate the fakes

Muslim don't allow it cause of nationalism and pride, Bosnia 300 years ago was 75% muslim, 5% jewish, 10% orthodox and 10% catholic only, but during the 18th century the ottomans resettled tons of Christians from neighboring Serbia to work for the muslims as serfs, the muslims lived a higher class life in the cities while the Christians lived in the countryside and worked for muslims. But after the Ottomans started to decline in the late 19th century the CChristians by this point grew from 20% in the 18th to 60% in the end of 19th century, nationalism was brewing in the balkans and the Christian communities started to form either a Croat or Serb identity while musliks were starting to panic ans were too late by this point being only 40% in the country by 1870, they try to cope with nationalism as well but were too late to persuade the Christians that they are Bosnians cause they already became serbs or croats (the Christians started their nationalism 50 years earlier). then ww1 happened, Bosnia got in Yugoslavia, ww2 happened and muslim population grew from 40% to 46%, then 1992 civil war happen ans after the war the muslims are 51%
This is why every nation should not accept different religion and races. History keeps repeating itself over and over and over. Idk what's the solution I guess the way the country is is the best atm

• +1
  • So Sad