Something I keep noticing at college

P

Prettyboy

Banned
How broad is the age spectrum guys visually look like

Everyone is early 20s (plus maybe a few older PhD students here and there), yet some guys can be mistaken for highschoolers, while some norwooding dudes with thick facial hair, raped fat pads and premature collagen loss look like they are in their 30s, yet both groups are the exact same age. This difference certainly wasn't this stark back in higschool I believe, everyone yooked youthful, even ogres had baby fat once in their cheeks and hair on their scalp.

Their physique also varies a lot more now. A few years back everyone was a growing lanklet, now more and more guys are starting to get skinnyfat or straight up bloat - and there's hardly any chance they'll ever go back into being slim, for normies it's a slippery slope

Another thing is manlets. Short guys who had game and / or were otherwise facially attractive could definitely get clout, but this doesn't seems to be the case here anymore. Short guys are now treated as balding kids. A remainder that stature gets more important with every year of your life passing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GalacticHero, Deleted member 22230 and 34 others

Everyone is early 20s (plus maybe a few older PhD students here and there), yet some guys can be mistaken for highschoolers, while some norwooding dudes with thick facial hair, raped fat pads and premature collagen loss look like they are in their 30s, yet both groups are the exact same age. This difference certainly wasn't this stark back in higschool I believe, everyone yooked youthful, even ogres had baby fat once in their cheeks and hair on their scalp.

Their physique also varies a lot more now. A few years back everyone was a growing lanklet, now more and more guys are starting to get skinnyfat or straight up bloat - and there's hardly any chance they'll ever go back into being slim, for normies it's a slippery slope

Another thing is manlets. Short guys who had game and / or were otherwise facially attractive could definitely get clout, but this doesn't seems to be the case here anymore. Short guys are now treated as balding kids. A remainder that stature gets more important with every year of your life passing
Where's the mythical 6 PSL Chads or is that just a meme? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

Yeah. I said this the other day.

18-24 is a very odd age range.

You will some people in this range that look fresh out the womb, whilst you will see others that look like they already have one foot in the grave. And for the latter, it's often due to no fault of their own, but just bad genetics...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21620, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Yeah. I said this the other day.

18-24 is a very odd age range.

You will some people in this range that look fresh out the womb, whilst you will see others that look like they already have one foot in the grave. And for the latter, it's often due to no fault of their own, but just bad genetics...
Eh I wouldnt say genetics play that big role at this point yet, it's mostly their lifestyle choices

A common trope I keep seeing is procastrinators getting punished for their lazyness. Guys will do jackshit during the semester then try to prepare for their exams in days, missing out on sleep, abusing stimulants and ruining their appearence with frozen pizzas and instant noodles in the process. Once they got fat it's all downhill from there, your average guy simply lacks the nutritional knowledge to go back after letting themselves go

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Adamsmith12345, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Eh I wouldnt say genetics play that big role at this point yet, it's mostly their lifestyle choices

A common trope I keep seeing is procastrinators getting punished for their lazyness. Guys will do jackshit during the semester then try to prepare for their exams in days, missing out on sleep, abusing stimulants and ruining their appearence with frozen pizzas and instant noodles in the process
Where's the Chads or you are the ultimate mogger in the campus making everyone look like a kid as they shit pants through your mogger pretty boy presence?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL

A common trope I keep seeing is procastrinators getting punished for their lazyness. Guys will do jackshit during the semester then try to prepare for their exams in days, missing out on sleep, abusing stimulants and ruining their appearence with frozen pizzas and ramen
Coping hard. There are people that live the frozen pizza lifestyle and still look great and youthful. And there are people who follow a pristine diet and age like shit. It's mostly genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 21 others
Where's Chad at

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, latincell95 and Leo69
Coping hard. There are people that live the frozen pizza lifestyle and still look great and youthful
118A0ADC D5FE 499D 9421 F3574131D1D8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
Where's Chad at
Yeah, where is he at? @Prettyboy why you keep dodging us bro? You don't seem smart based on your previous message getting mogged by @....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17531
Chad… where are you? …

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
Most guys in my college were low t soyboy looking white dudes, saw like 2-3 6'3-6'5 Chads and honestly a good amount of HTN's of all races.

Zoomers being tall is a myth tho, at 6'1 at height Mogged a good 70-80% of the male student base.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Ken, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
they still manage to get girls meanwhile i rot

Most guys in my college were low t soyboy looking white dudes, saw like 2-3 6'3-6'5 Chads and honestly a good amount of HTN's of all races.

Zoomers being tall is a myth tho, at 6'1 at height Mogged a good 70-80% of the male student base.
Highly doubt you saw Chads that mog guys like me and @Niko69, no chance.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Indo_Chad
Where's the Chads or you are the ultimate mogger in the campus making everyone look like a kid as they shit pants through your mogger pretty boy presence?
Its only been the first week of the new year so far but I've been treated well

Like at the term's first athletics training a girl came up to me after minutes and we started talking, another one asked me out on one the lectures (the audotorium was packed, she asked me if she could sit next to us then we started talking) and chatted with the barista girl at the campus café

But realistically I'm just a chadlite, with chad smv due to hair + high trust (pheno, smiling), being gymmaxxed, height etc

As for chads in strict PSL terms I personally only know one in our uni, he is unironically a male model. Chads don't just spawn on every corner. Guys with high SMV are usually tall outgoing HTNs with status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18840, Lmao and 3 others

Like at the term's first athletics training a girl came up to me after minutes and we started talking, another one asked me out on one the lectures (the audotorium was packed, she asked me if she could sit next to us then we started talking) and chatted with the barista girl at the campus café

But realistically I'm just a chadlite, with chad smv due to hair + high trust (pheno, smiling), being gymmaxxed, height etc

As for chads in strict PSL terms I personally only know one in our uni, he is unironically a male model. Chads don't just spawn on every corner. Guys with high SMV are usually tall outgoing HTNs with status
lucky high trust I'm low trust cel because I have a baboon smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Vain786

As for chads in strict PSL terms I personally only know one in our uni, he is unironically a male model. Chads don't just spawn on every corner
Treated well. Expected as someone who achieved galaxy elo.

Welcome to Chad life.

What's your PSL? You mog @Niko69 at least or around his level? I think you said you mog him in a post, but not sure.

Makes sense, so you are the only two Chads in the uni taking all the girls while all the other guys have rot in their dorm. Brutal. Get mogged by Chads at uni.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Prettyboy and the BULL
Do you use makeup everyday?

And there are people who follow a pristine diet and age like shit. It's mostly genetics
Not at that age. Even if they say they life healthy they most likely don't.

If you know what your doing you are not going to look old at 20-25

• +1
Coping hard. There are people that live the frozen pizza lifestyle and still look great and youthful. And there are people who follow a pristine diet and age like shit. It's mostly genetics
One of my friends is youthful as fuck perfect skin, low bodyfat and is legit alcohol and insomniac who just ate takeaways everyday

It’s mostly genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Prettyboy what’s your thoughts on being a legit barefoot 6’1

• +1
You should add that physiques being more polarized is also worse as in, for every bald fat skinny fat guy there’s a jacked slayer

• JFL
So true.

One of my buddies at uni looked like a balding EE trucker at the ripe age of 22.

Meanwhile, people ask me at what high school I go [I'm 25].

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu, Prettyboy and 2 others

hair still blonde or lightened?

Not at that age. Even if they say they life healthy they most likely don't.

If you know what your doing you are not going to look old at 20-25
Next thing you dumbasses will be saying is hairloss is caused by living an unhealthy life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
I've noticed this as well. I've told this story on here before but I'll tell it again:

I was TAing for a class last semester, one of the guys that kept coming to office hours was a balding arab guy. Judging by his collagen levels I thought he was at least 30. Towards the end of the semester I see his account suggested to me on insta. Turns out he graduated just last year and he was a freshman. I even called him sir once, nigga looked older than the professor of the class...

In High School everyone is still growing and young so it's easy to tell age. But in uni I know grad students that look younger than me and underclassmen that look old enough to be professors.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Next thing you dumbasses will be saying is hairloss is caused by living an unhealthy life
my face if anyone will seriously write this

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Elvisandreaa
Prettyboy what’s your thoughts on being a legit barefoot 6’1
Solid height, its all about face and game at that point

hair still blonde or lightened?
Yes its still dark blond
Originally I only wanted to try it for summer but I really liked the feedback from people so I’ll stick with it

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender

A common trope I keep seeing is procastrinators getting punished for their lazyness. Guys will do jackshit during the semester then try to prepare for their exams in days, missing out on sleep, abusing stimulants and ruining their appearence with frozen pizzas and instant noodles in the process. Once they got fat it's all downhill from there, your average guy simply lacks the nutritional knowledge to go back after letting themselves go
U can be thin and eat shit while young easy. I was eating a lot of junkfood but i was never fat and never will be its just my genetics.
Treated well. Expected as someone who achieved galaxy elo.

Welcome to Chad life.

What's your PSL? You mog @Niko69 at least or around his level? I think you said you mog him in a post, but not sure.

Makes sense, so you are the only two Chads in the uni taking all the girls while all the other guys have rot in their dorm. Brutal. Get mogged by Chads at uni.
u dont need to be chad. In my university there was a group where people take a photo of someone and ask for a name. Girls literally spammed one dude he was tall HTN with couple tattooes.

• JFL
Solid height, its all about face and game at that point

Yes its still dark blond
Originally I only wanted to try it for summer but I really liked the feedback from people so I’ll stick with it
how different is it compared to brown hair

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Iam telling you when i was highschool i ate pizza and chinese food 2-3 times a week and i only had a a hour and half tennis class three times a week, and i was in shape and fit had a little muscle but was toned flat stomach defeinded 4 pack

I’ve known a lot of guys that just simply let themselves go past highschool. Idk how it is there but back in highschool there was strict uniform and no makeup for girls. You couldn’t just wear baggier clothes to make yourself look thinner or whatever and women actually cared about their faces when they couldn’t put face paint on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
your average guy simply lacks the nutritional knowledge to go back after letting themselves go
Nutrition is a meme, just starvemaxx eating one meal per day until you see a six pack

Nutrition is a meme, just starvemaxx eating one meal per day until you see a six pack
Your muscles will waste away, furtherlowering your base energy need. pushing you into being skinnyfat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and TeenAscender

I doubt hes chad unfrauded in all angles. I have yet to see one. But the gap between chad and waw is big.

• JFL
how different is it compared to brown hair
People treat blondes better, it stands out

I used to cope it only applies to girls but apparently not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Lmao
People treat blondes better, it stands out

I used to cope it only applies to girls but apparently not
How significant is this difference irl? Have any of your guy friends said anything about it