Something I noticed with dating shows

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
People always have this stereotype about Sweden and scandinavia in general having the best looking people. I have looked a bit at these shows such as Love Island, Big Brother, Ex on the beach, but Swedish version. A lot of the guys are psl 4-5 and literally not a single chad in site. You can look up Love Island Sweden for yourself and see the type of people. I thought that these shows were for the chads only.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

XD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4310 and pisslord
chad doesnt sign up for ¨Love Island¨ jfl, he probably gets invited on private island of a rich woman to rail her while he enjoys coconuts and the pool.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Chad69, diggbicc and 4 others
670684E1 ACA1 43A2 BBFC DDE680F318CD

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why would chad need to join some dating show

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Fake Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 2486, diggbicc and 2 others
Blue eyes blonde hair,must be a chad halo

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Ritalincel
People always have this stereotype about Sweden and scandinavia in general having the best looking people. I have looked a bit at these shows such as Love Island, Big Brother, Ex on the beach, but Swedish version. A lot of the guys are psl 4-5 and literally not a single chad in site. You can look up Love Island Sweden for yourself and see the type of people. I thought that these shows were for the chads only.
I don't know why any chad would go to love island or big brother. It's always the tryhard normies who will do anything to get a little bit of fame. I see literally every day dozens of people who look better here in finland than those people in love island.
Ass2

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Chintuck22, .👽. and 1 other person
I don't know why any chad would go to love island or big brother. It's always the tryhard normies who will do anything to get a little bit of fame. I see literally every day dozens of people who look better here in finland than those people in love island.
View attachment 318623
ngl dat ass on the white chick do go hard:oops:

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
View attachment 318623
lol at having one life and missing out on this

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and diggbicc
Swedish guys are ugly af

swedish Girls are hot, the Guys are ugly

No just body halo mostly

Most people here are as average as anywhere else,
I see more chads in america and other countries.

In Big Brother Germany guys with dark hair and mediterranean pheno have the most success

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell
View attachment 318623
Big biceps slaying in finland taking pics of prime jb's at bus station 🤪😍🤙