Something I realized today

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Gru from dispicable me is the most powerful entity on the planet, possibly in the entire known universe.

Now before any of you report me for trolling hear me out. First according to the height of a Minion (those litttle yellow faggots), which is 3.5 feet on average, Gru is 4 minions tall, which means he is a godly size of 14 feet tall. Absolute MOGGER. Second if any of you remember the original Despicable Me, you know there is a scene when Vector kidnaps the three girls and shoots a series of heat-seeking missiles at Gru, he then dodges them all. According to the speed of an average ballistic missile (1900 mph) and the size of the missile according to his ankle size, Gru can perceive and move at such a speed that the missiles only move 9.5 miles per hour, 0.5% of their original speed. Plus after this, Gru punches a shark and it is paralyzed meaning its spine is probably shattered. As you all already know, it would require a force greater than 3,000 N to fracture a shark spine. That’s equal to the force of impact created by a 500-pound car crashing into a wall at 30 miles per hour. I rest my case.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I Left this forum for good but after this post i came back
That guy is nothing, Mike Tyson broke his one back just from doung sit ups and won a fight in the first round the second day, imagine if he punched a shark jfl at your shit theories.
Im out see you guys post surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, CupOfCoffee and FatmanO
I Left this forum for good but after this post i came back
That guy is nothing, Mike Tyson broke his one back just from doung sit ups and won a fight in the first round the second day, imagine if he punched a shark jfl at your shit theories.
Im out see you guys post surgery.
Bullshit Mike is a manlet. Gru is superior ubermensch atlantid. All he'd have to do is kick Tyson away with his faster than eye speed movements and it's done

astronomical iq thread

>He dosent put his faith in the sip

saw this post on reddit :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Ur forgeting one thing.... GRU is a JEW. have u seen his nose?

Il 570xN840018212 21w0

FWHR theory confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
And you know what? That's a """"girl"""" he's with :) ... :(
Imagine buying a sex doll and fucking it wouldnt that be wierd hahaha:feelsmega::feelsmega:

Imagine buying a sex doll and fucking it wouldnt that be wierd hahaha:feelsmega::feelsmega:
Omg i thought that was a sex doll lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good om him for getting contact with something female like with a pulse

Omg i thought that was a sex doll lmao :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good om him for getting contact with something female like with a pulse
Yes I know u did u autist ?
That's a MtF boyo

This thread is about me

It is about u

?performing this action.

Why did you bump this

@battlefieldincel @Nibba can u explain :feelshmm:
If your ring finger is longer than your index then you have high t, and vice versa.