ReccesedSlavic
Ltn
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,900
- Reputation
- 4,308
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ageuyo show
i meant chico, i dont think its caused by recession thenVasilys infras are reccesed
A lot of people with recessed infras have it lol, I do as wellbecause of his infra reccesion he developed ageuyo show or whatever it’s called beneath his eyes and it looks very goodView attachment 5716200
insane side
mogs hexum to death lol
old man hairstyle lmaoView attachment 5716305 I love vaily but hexum is side king imo, vasily takes front
she ran away on my life she ran away and then messaged me the next day insulting meold man hairstyle lmao
how was ur date btw
she saw his recessed mandible and her personality detector started going offold man hairstyle lmao
how was ur date btw

wdym she ran awayshe ran away on my life she ran away and then messaged me the next day insulting me
there’s no way she saw you for a second & developed this amount of hatred lolView attachment 5716320Barley even knows me and says this
We talked for a week she didn’t know how I looked..there’s no way she saw you for a second & developed this amount of hatred lol
you had to have said something wrong dude
i have the same eye area as himbecause of his infra reccesion he developed ageuyo show or whatever it’s called beneath his eyes and it looks very goodView attachment 5716200
uh ohView attachment 5716320Barley even knows me and says this
wowWe talked for a week she didn’t know how I looked..
Within the first 10 minuteswow
was she being cold on the date immediately?
jesus man idek what to say lolWithin the first 10 minutes
Ya you right this isn’t for mejesus man idek what to say lol
maybe take a break from dating idk
maybe for nowYa you right this isn’t for me
Ya yamaybe for now
but the slavic 2027 or 2028 bimax trip will be legendary
& then ur chilling haha
maybe for now
but the slavic 2027 or 2028 bimax trip will be legendary
& then ur chilling haha
what lolI’m a ugly monster aren’t I
maybe your right I just need to lose some pounds I got a little fatwhat lol
u are a handsome guy man
even with an overbite
i would go yad stopping with u dude haha
yeah man hahamaybe your right I just need to lose some pounds I got a little fat