i think these things are being promoted for a reason

-longer hair
-slimmer physiques [ muhh female gaze]
-little to no facial hair
-makeup[lmao]
-fillers
-skincare
-roids [ literal castration of natural t levels ]

can go on , but am i being schizo or this is actually mtf converstion propaganda?

@Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Autismcel, n9wiff and 2 others
It is lol, hardmaxxed prettyboys look like women compared to Eddie Hall type guys who get all the ladies while stuffing themselves full all day

• JFL
Reactions: fluoride1337, n9wiff and mayo mogger
There are drugs that prevent native T loss while on steroids

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, n9wiff and mayo mogger
things such as face creams or other skin products have always traditionally has cartered towards foids

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and PlayersGetPlayed
I mean, maybe. But foids have it easier anyway, so maybe just go with the flow:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and mayo mogger
things such as face creams or other skin products have always traditionally has cartered towards foids
men never needed stuff like this [ still dont ] because skin is a health indicator and itsnt influenced by external factors

thats why it was easier to sell useless shit to foids [ still is }

-longer hair
is a cope. Short to mid length mogs

true

depends, short stubble elevates many faces, especially those with a narrow lower third (studies on this exist)

-makeup[lmao]
absolute shit. Make up makes women JFL at you

-fillers
cringe

-skincare
cringe, unless scientifically proven products like topical Vitamin A and sunscreen

cringe + hairlossmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
brutal jew pill

-longer hair
is a cope. Short to mid length mogs

true

depends, short stubble elevates most faces

-makeup[lmao]
absolute shit. Make up makes women JFL at you

-fillers
cringe

-skincare
cringe, unless scientifically proven products like topical Vitamin A and sunscreen

cringe + hairlossmaxxed
this ,

all of this is just promoting consoomerism

i think these things are being promoted for a reason

-longer hair
-makeup[lmao]
-fillers
-skincare

can go on , but am i being schizo or this is actually mtf converstion propaganda?

@Autismcel
I rarely see people suggest long hair and it seems like everyone here also realizes fillers are a meme

Also muh natural t levels is stupid once you're past the age of like 25

• Hmm...
this ,

all of this is just promoting consoomerism
yes. it's just crazy how little critical thinking goes into buying skincare for most people.

Lemme give you an example.

Tretinoin which is topical Vitamin A is about 20x stronger than Retinol.

But even with 0.1% Tretinoin no one should expect their wrinkles to simply go away.

Now imagine how much of a scam it is when skincare companies sell 0.1% RETINOL products to people. 20 times weaker than Tretinoin - it will probably yield ZERO results and still people pay 30 or 40 euros for that shit.

But most people just know too little about how these products work and are easily fooled.

You can literally do skincare for less than 10€ a month. Just get a sunscreen, a cheap face wash and Tretinoin. Add a dermaroller. And all the big companies will lose money on you like crazy.

• Love it
yes. it's just crazy how little critical thinking goes into buying skincare for most people.

Lemme give you an example.

Tretinoin which is topical Vitamin A is about 20x stronger than Retinol.

But even with 0.1% Tretinoin no one should expect their wrinkles to simply go away.

Now imagine how much of a scam it is when skincare companies sell 0.1% RETINOL products to people. 20 times weaker than Tretinoin - it will probably yield ZERO results and still people pay 30 or 40 euros for that shit.

But most people just know too little about how these products work and are easily fooled.
finally someone gets it ,

same goes for supplements , most of the vitamins and mineral sold on the market arent even bioavailable but most people are gullible enough to fall for it

muhh take your multivitamins

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
btw the biggest scam out there is korean skincare. Not because all products are shit, but because they promote a "10 step skincare routine" which makes me just fucking lol.

Legendary money grab:

JUST FUCKING LOL

• +1
btw the biggest scam out there is korean skincare. Not because all products are shit, but because they promote a "10 step skincare routine" which makes me just fucking lol.

Legendary money grab:

View attachment 3194581
yes koreans have their skin quality because its genetically predisposed to them ,

It is lol, hardmaxxed prettyboys look like women compared to Eddie Hall type guys who get all the ladies while stuffing themselves full all day
Yeah all users stave themselves on here for nothing while dreaming about being a male model

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and mayo mogger

use makeup or else you'll never find a gf
4409340 4373060 Screenshot 20240909 032555 Brave

@Clavicular

• JFL
its not being eddy hall , he is a slave too

its about how many of us can really hunt down a boar with spears?

comical example but you get my point , pumping your muscle and ego stroking aswell

this behaviour has been traditionally feminine

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and PlayersGetPlayed
its not being eddy hall , he is slave too

its about how many of us can really hunt down a boar with spears?

comical example but you get my point , pumping your muscle and ego stroking aswell

this behaviour has been traditionally feminine
You should watch one of his "day in my life" video's or video's from any strongman of that format, their lives are sickingly easy compared to the average man

• +1
You should watch one of his "day in my life" video's or video's from any strongman of that format, their lives are sickingly easy compared to the average man
yeah just eat like a pig and lift metal

for what?

validation, being a attention whore is the norm nowadays [ even for men]

why do u think people post their transformations ?

inspire others? fuck no , its all about validation

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
yeah just eat like a pig and lift metal

for what?

validation, being a attention whore is the norm nowadays [ even for men]
Look at their wives and houses

• +1