something one of my curry friends told me once

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

dttc.
It's like, no matter what I do, girls keep shutting me down because of i’m indian. Like, seriously? Can't they see past all that and just see me for who I am? It's not like I chose to be born this way. Feels like I'm stuck in some messed-up game where I'm automatically disqualified because of how I look. Any other short, not-so-pretty guys out there feeling the same way? Let's commiserate and maybe even find a way to rise above it all.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon, butterworld, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
It's like, no matter what I do, girls keep shutting me down because of i’m Mexican. Like, seriously? Can't they see past all that and just see me for who I am? It's not like I chose to be born this way. Feels like I'm stuck in some messed-up game where I'm automatically disqualified because of how I look. Any other short, not-so-pretty guys out there feeling the same way? Let's commiserate and maybe even find a way to rise above it all.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Hey, my friend, I just want to say something. It's not nice to say things like that. We are all human beings, you know? We should respect each other and treat everyone with kindness. We may be different on the outside, but deep down, we are all the same. Let's spread love and understanding instead of hate and discrimination. Peace and blessings to you, brother.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Larp as a spic

• JFL
It's like, no matter what I do, girls keep shutting me down because of i’m indian. Like, seriously? Can't they see past all that and just see me for who I am? It's not like I chose to be born this way. Feels like I'm stuck in some messed-up game where I'm automatically disqualified because of how I look. Any other short, not-so-pretty guys out there feeling the same way? Let's commiserate and maybe even find a way to rise above it all.
Friend haver ramblings

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and GabachoCopium
Remember, they would never reject this Indian:

IMG 0490
IMG 0319
IMG 0320

• JFL