Something that really pisses me off on this forum.

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
You faggot will agree with something someone replied in a thread, then make a reply thats just quoting that reply, but you wont actually give them their fucking rep you FAGGOTS.

Everytime I see [user] quoted your post, and its just a quote of my post implying they hold the same opinion, but they didnt even give me my FUCKING rep, I feel an unbridled and intergalactic rage of a thousand spartan warriors.

Where my reps @Zer0/∞ @NFA PB fucking faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Moggie, Account and 2 others
You faggot will agree with something someone replied in a thread, then make a reply thats just quoting that reply, but you wont actually give them their fucking rep you FAGGOTS.

Everytime I see [user] quoted your post, and its just a quote of my post implying they hold the same opinion, but they didnt even give me my FUCKING rep, I feel an unbridled and intergalactic rage of a thousand spartan warriors.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
fickle org narcies

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
get your rep up