Something to calm you down: Happiness is unobtainable

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰

Life is suffering. The Buddhists said this and it's true. Christianity says the same thing. Even every nihilist says this. It's obvious. Life is suffering. To live, is to be in pain.

Many of you are so young and think that if you were just "Chad" you would be happy. Let me open your eyes.

Nobody is happy. Chad while he isn't suffering from the pain YOU are by being ugly and no girls, he suffers from an entirely different problem.

Chad suffers from something called BOREDOM.

When you truly have everything handed to you not only do you become a dickhead because the game for you isn't obtaining wealth, resources, and women, the game suddenly just becomes obtaining MORE power. But Chad already HAS power. So his tactic usually is to just bully subhumans because he's fucking BORED and that's the easiest way for him to get a quick feeling of power.

Narcissistic dickheads who were born as Chad are just bored genetic elite who were handed everything. That's why the men with the best characters are usually from the bottom of society, that character was developed from suffering. Character is mental strength, Chad doesn't have that, he was handed everything.

Chad is bored out of his fucking mind. So are these women. Why do you think they endlessly post pictures on Instagram and pretend to be having so much fun. It's because they ARENT having fun and the only entertaining part about their lives is the dopamine hit of feeling that you DONT have what they have. Women love posting pictures for attention because theyre not doing SHIT in real life.

In truth this world doesn't have that much to offer. There's women, fighting other men, travel, food, and whatever task you want to put your hand to. Honestly, the gym, and listening to music are probably the most meaningful parts of my life. I also ride a motorcycle and I would highly recommend it to all of you. The world is painful AND BORING, and it's mostly Chad who feels the boredom, and you and I who feel the pain.

Don't let yourself be so angry or sad at life. You aren't missing out on much anything of worth.

If you don't know what to do with your life: do what all your ancestors did. Are you really so much better than them?

Make some money, improve yourself, strive to be a morally good man, have a family and raise a son. Listen to music every day and workout. Surround yourself with men who want all these things too.

Quote to live is to suffer to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering friedrich nietz

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 14392, lasnt and 6 others
I mostly agree, but Buddha, Jesus, etc actually taught how to overcome the suffering. It was just the opening statement, that if you take this world seriously, you will suffer.
They also, without a doubt, taught how to achieve happiness and ascend this clown world.
Otherwise, I agree and appreciate your philosophical approach

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, mogstars and subhuman incel
Its better to be bored God than suffering peasant

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Abhorrence and subhuman incel
setting high goals and achieving them is like the only thing that gives me pleasure in life

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, horizontallytall, mogstars and 4 others

Life is suffering. The Buddhists said this and it's true. Christianity says the same thing. Even every nihilist says this. It's obvious. Life is suffering. To live, is to be in pain.

Many of you are so young and think that if you were just "Chad" you would be happy. Let me open your eyes.

Nobody is happy. Chad while he isn't suffering from the pain YOU are by being ugly and no girls, he suffers from an entirely different problem.

When you truly have everything handed to you not only do you become a dickhead because the game for you isn't obtaining wealth, resources, and women, the game suddenly just becomes obtaining MORE power. But Chad already HAS power. So his tactic usually is to just bully subhumans because he's fucking BORED and that's the easiest way for him to get a quick feeling of power.

Narcissistic dickheads who were born as Chad are just bored genetic elite who were handed everything. That's why the men with the best characters are usually from the bottom of society, that character was developed from suffering. Character is mental strength, Chad doesn't have that, he was handed everything.

Chad is bored out of his fucking mind. So are these women. Why do you think they endlessly post pictures on Instagram and pretend to be having so much fun. It's because they ARENT having fun and the only entertaining part about their lives is the dopamine hit of feeling that you DONT have what they have. Women love posting pictures for attention because theyre not doing SHIT in real life.

In truth this world doesn't have that much to offer. There's women, fighting other men, travel, food, and whatever task you want to put your hand to. Honestly, the gym, and listening to music are probably the most meaningful parts of my life. I also ride a motorcycle and I would highly recommend it to all of you. The world is painful AND BORING, and it's mostly Chad who feels the boredom, and you and I who feel the pain.

Don't let yourself be so angry or sad at life. You aren't missing out on much anything of worth.

If you don't know what to do with your life: do what all your ancestors did. Are you really so much better than them?

Make some money, improve yourself, strive to be a morally good man, have a family and raise a son. Listen to music every day and workout. Surround yourself with men who want all these things too.

View attachment 2226824

came to that conclusion a long time ago. I don’t care anymore about chemical receptors in my brain

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and subhuman incel
this reminds me of a thread that i once made

i asked the question if being the best looking, richest, strongest, most powerful, highest status, fastest, most intelligent men would make u happy, and everyone in the comments called me retarded for asking the question, but i had the same thought, wouldnt u just get bored st being at the top of everyhting? like the sqying goes, the path is what makes u excited, being at the end of a race and winning is like whatever,

@Makhachev @Marsik @Gargantuan @Ketamine

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Marsik, Gargantuan and 2 others
Well said, bro.

People don't understand that to feel better, you have to do something.

You can't just be happy.

In fact, you don't even have to feel better.

Using emotions as a tool makes pragmatic sense.

It's the fulfillment of a challenge that makes life.

As I've got older, I wanna tell people one thing that is - time will pass.

If you were to grant me a wish to have the body of my dreams right now, I would decline it.

Because in a year I would have lost it. Since I never worked for it, I would never learn how to keep it.

Most men just want to feel pride and conquest.

And that comes from solving problems of a significant magnitude.

I understand that a lot of the doom in this community comes from the majority being teenagers.

If I was a teenager and I came across this info in the way that's presented, I would be depressed too.

Instead when I was a teenager...

I asked myself

HOW CAN I (problem-solving) get taller, leaner, etc.?

Not CAN I (doubt)?

I found the info and fucked off to do it.

I wasn't wallowing about with others in my situation, I was hanging with people who were like how I wanted to be.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14392, Marsik and 2 others
Thank you, brother

Good coping mechanism , chad also suffers bro! We are all the same bro!

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
Lots of people are happy and if not happy then not in constant agony. If you gave them this "life is suffering" spiel they'd be like "what the fuck are you talking about?" People get bored but that's not the same as almost never feeling anything good. When I was a kid, I got bored a lot. It was before the internet, streaming, on demand movies and TV, and I didn't have a video game system. But my childhood was fucking magical. The presence of boredom didn't really take away from that.

I even have a Buddhist book, Everyday Zen, that says you can't make progress in Zen Buddhism unless you're already happy, so they allow for happiness before the absence of suffering is attained. Buddhism is a fucking weird cult that is obsessed with suffering anyway.

But I do agree that someone's external circumstances aren't really a good indicator of whether they are happy or not. I take solace in watching billionaires bicker on twitter because who the fuck does that if they have better things to do.

bookmarked

legit af

View attachment 2226824

Because Chad is used to it

If you instantly gained PSL, height, frame you’d be happy for decades because of all you’ve suffered