Something weird my coworker did

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
I reminded I went to work and clocked in and sat there like the lonely incel I am, and she came up to me out of nowhere and said

“Can you do me a favor?”

I said yeah, then she said “can you smell my sweater and tell me if it smells bad?”

And she put her body to my face and I had to smell her sweater. Then she asked “does it smell bad or no?” And I just said no it smells normal like perfume and she said “good, because I was doing some stuff”

After she left I just continued staring at the window alone like an ugly weirdo

• +1
Reactions: walrusmaxx
@vermillioncorefan what did she think it smelled like

Brutal, she thinks you’re gay and that’s why she doesen’t feel judged by you for smelling bad. Damn that’s tough

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Brutal, she thinks you’re gay and that’s why she doesen’t feel judged by you for smelling bad. Damn that’s tough
nah but I told her about my gf before

she asked you to smell her to make sure chad will like her scent later

• +1
nah but I told her about my gf before
Because you’re in the closet. Everyone knows when secret-gays say "gf“ they just change it in order not to get judged by others. „Oh yesterday with my gf“, meanwhile everyone in the room knows he actually means bf

• JFL
Because you’re in the closet. Everyone knows when secret-gays say "gf“ they just change it in order not to get judged by others. „Oh yesterday with my gf“, meanwhile everyone in the room knows he actually means bf
nah is that what you do ☠️☠️☠️