Something you must hear, but too ignorant to admit

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
The truth is, you’ll never be what you dreamt of being. You will never be as succesful as you once thought.
Your life won’t ever feel as good as you would like it to feel.
The painful truth is, everyone of us here is doomed for an average painful existence. Even though we might not wanna admit it, we were never meant to be something more than what we really are.
I’m sorry kiddo, life’s a bitch

Last few months I’ve been way too obsessed with my looks. I achieved what I wanted, I look good, I have some ioi’s but what now?
Why am I still the same insecure bitch that I was when I had acne all over my body?
What comes next, what would give life meaning?
Why can’t my self image change?
I thought confidence was a byproduct of ascending?
Well no ascending for your genetic brain function boyo

There really is no meaning, everyone yearns for it but nobody truly knows what could make them feel whole.
Only religious people have that advantage but I don’t want to associate myself with that nonsense.

You’re average
I’m average
You might have a couple friends, a happy childhood or you might’ve been beaten, abused with 0 friends.
It is what it is and nothing will ever fill the void, not ascending, not money, not women, nothing.

Good luck in life boyos :feelsyay:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, watah, Ascending2Tyrone and 11 others
Another fun thing you’re not willing to hear.
No girl will ever love you, if you didn’t have teenage love you will never know what true love feels like. The feeling of being loved, the feeling of pure peace, a second home, safety.
But on the other hand if you did experience teenage love and you broke up, you’re automatically depressed for the rest of your life. You will yearn for that feeling 24/7 and at one point you will realise, this is it. I was truly happy but now I’m not and will never be again. That feeling is special and either you had it or don’t. Both options are destined to destroy you

There is no winning side in life, it’s all pain and agony. We’re all broken toys in a fucked up game. No one’s meant to win, no one’s meant to lose. We’re just here, some people have the ability to cope and then there are others. People who will die with their suffering side by side.

When I say it’s over, it’s truly over.
I can’t cope and I don’t wanna cope. I know too much and I wanna fucking log off :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, watah, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
The truth is, you’ll never be what you dreamt of being. You will never be as succesful as you once thought.
The painful truth is, everyone of us here is doomed for an average painful existence. Even though we might not wanna admit it, we were never meant to be something more than what we really are.

Last few months I’ve been way too obsessed with my looks. I achieved what I wanted, I look good, I have some ioi’s but what now?
Why am I still the same insecure bitch that I was when I had acne all over my body?

There really is no meaning, everyone yearns for it but nobody truly knows what could make them feel whole.
Only religious people have that advantage but I don’t want to associate myself with that nonsense.

You’re average
I’m average
You might have a couple friends, a happy childhood or you might’ve been beaten, abused with 0 friends.
It is what it is and nothing will ever fill the void, not ascending, not money, not women, nothing.

I saw i read i didnt consume i will achieve my dreams but good luck tho:feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Costcosuperstore, Litekiller11 and 3 others
I saw i read i didnt consume i will achieve my dreams but good luck tho:feelsyay:
Glad you found a way to cope. Keep going boyo maybe you’ll find peace :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
this was someones last reason why

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Just fell to my knees in Walmart reading this. Extremely brutal thread

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and PsychoDsk
My dreams are realistic

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake and PsychoDsk
Getting a nicer computer, buying a car ( Nissan Navara ) and a house with land.
Until you’ve grown used to these things. Then what bhai?
Then what? :feelscry:

• +1
Until you’ve grown used to these things. What then bhai?
What then? :feelscry:
I'm not very materialistic tbh, you could trap me in a jail cell for 30 years but if I had a laptop to browse .org and play minecraft I'd honestly stay sane :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and PsychoDsk
You’re average
I’m average
nah nigga im not average im way below average and been wanting to kill myself ever since 12 or around that

wdym fill the void nigga ur just not succesful. u always looked good or at least above average ascension didnt mean jack shit to u. ur just succesful at anything ur not rich or good at anything thats why u feel like shit

• So Sad
I'm not very materialistic tbh, you could trap me in a jail cell for 30 years but if I had a laptop to browse .org and play minecraft I'd honestly stay sane :forcedsmile:
Above things are also very cheap where I live so I could probably get them sooner or later.

My dad has a nicer hybrid BMW and the house currently is 3 stories with land for gardening and gym equipment

• +1
Confidence is a byproduct of positive reinforcement, I used to be confident and more extraverted as a kid but as others rejected me I lossed it all. Just by looking better it won't change your personality. You have good selfesteem when you achieve the things you wanted but if you're a loser like me no ascension is going to fix your brain, you'll remain as non NT forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, PsychoDsk and NZb6Air
cuz ur already been poor ur whole life u dont know how it is to have money lmao ur genetics also make u this way cause ur a curry who is made for shitting on the streets

• JFL
Getting rich should be objective #1 for everyone honestly

Mirin your brain brah :lul:

• JFL
cuz ur already been poor ur whole life u dont know how it is to have money lmao ur genetics also make u this way cause ur a curry who is made for shitting on the streets
I dont live in India and my parents are in the highest income bracket of my nation :forcedsmile:

Don't project your shitty life onto me bud, I'm moving just fine.

• +1
I dont live in India and my parents are in the highest income bracket of my nation :forcedsmile:

Don't project your shitty life onto me bud, I'm moving just fine.
then the other extreme passes to you, you've had everything u ever wanted on a silver platter and ur a lazy piece of shit that's why u are alright with just a laptop and wasting ur time on pc

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Getting rich should be objective #1 for everyone honestly
It isn’t, having money means nothing. You grow used to it. I’m ‘rich’ depends on how you describe it and it is the worst thing ever. You can do everything but at the same time you can do nothing. Nothin’s special anymore, it’s all ordinary cuck cope.

I know niggas will say muh bro’s rich and still complaining. That’s what I mean, nothing fills the void

• +1
bullshit.
Ascension makes me feel way better.

Do you think waking up as the comic version of superman or batman will make you “depressed” huh?
IMG 4412
IMG 1237
IMG 4413

There is no depression for chadlite+
Only ltn-htn faggots experience this. if you woke and looked at the mirror and saw this. U think depression, anxiety, or any mental illness/disorder is possible?
IMG 4416
IMG 4415

IMG 3189

Same old shit. MTN fuckers who are trying to cope with this “muh mental health wont change after ascension”

go get surgery and LLS and trust me no more mental health issues

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and StraightHeadJames
nah nigga im not average im way below average and been wanting to kill myself ever since 12 or around that

wdym fill the void nigga ur just not succesful. u always looked good or at least above average ascension didnt mean jack shit to u. ur just succesful at anything ur not rich or good at anything thats why u feel like shit
It isn’t, having money means nothing. You grow used to it. I’m ‘rich’ depends on how you describe it and it is the worst thing ever. You can do everything but at the same time you can do nothing. Nothin’s special anymore, it’s all ordinary cuck cope.

I know niggas will say muh bro’s rich and still complaining. That’s what I mean, nothing fills the void

then the other extreme passes to you, you've had everything u ever wanted on a silver platter and ur a lazy piece of shit that's why u are alright with just a laptop and wasting ur time on pc
I am more hardworking than most of the people in my country, considering that while my friends are rotting or still in highschool, I graduated early and enrolled in university at 15

I am just saying that I'd be fine with it either way. Playing around with computers, distribution hopping and watching cartoons online is just my preferred past-time.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and StraightHeadJames
so you're complaining about being good looking and rich and still feeling sad cuz ur dumb af lazy asshole that is on pc all day and emotional af?

"its just so meaningless bro whenu r like me and u have everything" lol u can go fuck any girl u want u can go clubbing u can go party with hot girls and popular guys u can do crazy chad shit bro ur just not creative

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PsychoDsk
I am more hardworking than most of the people in my country, considering that while my friends are rotting or still in highschool, I graduated early and enrolled in university at 15

I am just saying that I'd be fine with it either way. Playing around with computers, distribution hopping and watching cartoons online is just my preferred past-time.
nigga is young sheldon

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PsychoDsk
bullshit.

Do you think waking up as the comic version of superman or batman will make you “depressed” huh?
View attachment 3091892View attachment 3091893View attachment 3091894

Only ltn-htn faggots experience this. if you woke and looked at the mirror and saw this. U think depression, anxiety, or any mental illness/disorder is possible?
View attachment 3091899View attachment 3091900

View attachment 3091901

Same old shit. MTN fuckers who are trying to cope with this “muh mental health wont change after ascension”

Nigga once you know what it’s like to be insecure, that shit never leaves. You can ascend all you want but your personality and brain stays the same.

I grew up htn, beaten to death weekly made me insecure. Became ltn, acne, bald, fat, made for even more insecurities. Now I’m chadlite and I’ve never felt worse.

Looks won’t make you feel any diff if you’re an abused dog, which let’s face it 99% of ppl are. Sure some genetic freak rich ignorant chads are happy but how many htn+ do you see walking the streets? None

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
Nigga once you know what it’s like to be insecure, that shit never leaves. You can ascend all you want but your personality and brain stays the same.

I grew up htn, beaten to death weekly made me insecure. Became ltn, acne, bald, fat, made for even more insecurities. Now I’m chadlite and I’ve never felt worse.

Looks won’t make you feel any diff if you’re an abused dog, which let’s face it 99% of ppl are. Sure some genetic freak rich ignorant chads are happy but how many htn+ do you see walking the streets? None
You were beaten? Who beat you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and raleqtambrobret
bullshit.

View attachment 3091892View attachment 3091893View attachment 3091894

View attachment 3091899View attachment 3091900

View attachment 3091901

there was that one actor rich chad guy that tried to kil himself multiple times lmao the russian blonde guy forgot his name

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PsychoDsk and beefliverontop
so you're complaining about being good looking and rich and still feeling sad cuz ur dumb af lazy asshole that is on pc all day and emotional af?

"its just so meaningless bro whenu r like me and u have everything" lol u can go fuck any girl u want u can go clubbing u can go party with hot girls and popular guys u can do crazy chad shit bro ur just not creative
Yea I’m complaining nigga
I’m an abused dog, wtf you want me to do? Get neuralink implant and play psychedelic happy songs 24/7?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
there was that one actor rich chad guy that tried to kil himself multiple times lmao the russian blonde guy forgot his name
what? This is larp… What was his height?
No way a CHAD would kill himself thats just doesnt make sense

• +1

You’re average
I’m average

Ironic that op is a 6’2?, chadlite, and rich

Always the top of the hierarchy tryna slow us down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and PsychoDsk
Another fun thing you’re not willing to hear.
No girl will ever love you, if you didn’t have teenage love you will never know what true love feels like. The feeling of being loved, the feeling of pure peace, a second home, safety.
But on the other hand if you did experience teenage love and you broke up, you’re automatically depressed for the rest of your life. You will yearn for that feeling 24/7 and at one point you will realise, this is it. I was truly happy but now I’m not and will never be again. That feeling is special and either you had it or don’t. Both options are destined to destroy you

There is no winning side in life, it’s all pain and agony. We’re all broken toys in a fucked up game. No one’s meant to win, no one’s meant to lose. We’re just here, some people have the ability to cope and then there are others. People who will die with their suffering side by side.

When I say it’s over, it’s truly over.
I can’t cope and I don’t wanna cope. I know too much and I wanna fucking log off :lul:
I want only look good in pics. That’s why I’m trying to ascend :ogre:

Blud is chadlite yet he feels bad.
You do realize chadlite is 1 in 1000 right.
What tf are u worried about brah u made it in life.
Whats ur height?

• +1
I’m an abused dog, wtf you want me to do? Get neuralink implant and play psychedelic happy songs 24/7?
wdym ur an abused dog nigga why even label urself like that.
just go out with girls and guys and have fun if ur really chadlite. ur overcomplicating this shit

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and StraightHeadJames

Pm face. Won’t doxx bhai

Ironic that op is a 6’2?, chadlite, and rich

Always the top of the hierarchy tryna slow us down
Hes 6’2 chadlite and rich?
Haha no way he feels depressed.
this thread must be a troll.

nigga is tripping
i just think op is low IQ despite the height and face. Got blessed with loox but not the brain huh?
You are literally in 1 in 10.000 if not more.

• JFL
Hes 6’2 chadlite and rich?
Haha no way he feels depressed.
this thread must be a troll.
Hes also roided and has a near peak male physique also this is not satire u can chrck through his posts hes literally everything a person could want

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: StraightHeadJames, PsychoDsk and beefliverontop
wdym ur an abused dog nigga why even label urself like that.
just go out with girls and guys and have fun if ur really chadlite. ur overcomplicating this shit
I’m diagnosed with bipolar and aspd so it’s been over dince the day I was born jfl

• So Sad
Someone talk that boy off the ledge

Hes also roided and has a near peak male physique also this is not satire u can chrck through his posts hes literally everything a person could want
Hahahaha
@PsychoDsk Fuck you nigga
Bro wants attention from incels.
Go on OmeTV or something or go outside in a club u will get instant chicks and attention.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
nigga is tripping
i just think op is low IQ despite the height and face. Got blessed with loox but not the brain huh?
You are literally in 1 in 10.000 if not more.
Niggers why tf you making this thread about me cuck donkey niggers. Let me breathe

Hahahaha
Go on OmeTV or something or go outside in a club u will get instant chicks and attention.
he's just a feminine guy af thats why he's roiding to get away from that, but i think his true desire is to get fucked in the ass by other men while dressed like a femboy and im serious.

he once posted smtg that he started crying in front of a bunch of girls and if u made fun of him for that he had a roid rage.
he needs to accept his sexuality

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Hahahaha
Nigger I didn’t even want attention in the first place useless blind horsefaced cuck.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Niggers why tf you making this thread about me cuck donkey niggers. Let me breathe
You just want attention thats all.
You know damn well your life is perfect dont you?
Your just a little chad craving attention like always. Poor bastard. Look ill give u attention alright.
Your beautiful and tall and have a amazing body. You are sexy!!!!!:p:p:p:p

now go club instead of begging for attention from LTN losers on this site like some kind of girl

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air