SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH MY DICK (SERIOUS)

SuperDavidGangbang

SuperDavidGangbang

Males compete, Females select
I had this big pimple like object on the side of my cock for 7 months now.
I literary get pimples on my wiener and on my balls (btw, why the fuck is that happening anyway?)
I don't want to contact the doctor because I don't want him to touch my manliness.

No girl will suck my dick if she sees that shit.
I need help ASAP!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
First signs of penial cancer, could be due to not cleaning the white residue from under ur dick i knew you couldn't trust this incel forum now u might be forming a tumor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou and Deleted member 5815
If i were you I'd go to the doctor ASAP before it's too late and ask it there

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
you got the vax didn't you?

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian
First signs of penial cancer, could be due to not cleaning the white residue from under ur dick i knew you couldn't trust this incel forum now u might be forming a tumor
Capture dcran le 2022 12 20  112133

it's so over either no dick or become a 3 inches dicklet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, Iasacrko and Jigen
6 months ago, I had enough of having that fuckery for 1 month, so I decided to

CUT IT WITH A FUCKING SCIZZOR.

Didn't go well, and it has been with me ever since

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I going to fucking cry, I DON'T WANT A INDIAN SIZED DICK!!!

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou, HarrierDuBois, Jigen and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Bro make a phone call to the doctor ASAP if u have to amputate ur dick and have a micro peace of skin to piss out of its over
You are actually stressing me out

where the fucking hell is that?
Under the head of ur dick i forgot what it's called u gotta clean that, it's the main cause of penis cancer other things do too so I'd also not count on that

You are actually stressing me out
If u cut out the pimple on ur dick cause it didn't go away it might be something dangerous this shit isn't normal doctor ASAP no man can afford losing the dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
If I lose my dick at 15, my bloodline will end

I'll send a picture from google that is simular..

I can't find anything that looks like i holly jesus

If I lose my dick at 15, my bloodline will end
I'll send a picture from google that is simular..

I can't find anything that looks like i holly jesus
Ur still 15 idk if cancer would come that early but this might be a tumor also depending on the size, tell ur parents and go to the doctor and if u have the top skin of ur dick u gotta pull it down and wash under the head every time u shower it's really important the white stuff stinks and can cause cancer

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Ur still 15 idk if cancer would come that early but this might be a tumor also depending on the size, tell ur parents and go to the doctor and if u have the top skin of ur dick u gotta pull it down and wash under the head every time u shower it's really important the white stuff stinks and can cause cancer
Oh yes, one more thing to add..

I can't pull the forskin back. I always thought it was because my dick wasn't fully developed.
All my friends say that they can in fact do it, but me

• So Sad
Reactions: jojoyou
I am studying biology and your fucked

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Oh yes, one more thing to add..

I can't pull the forskin back. I always thought it was because my dick wasn't fully developed.
All my friends say that they can in fact do it, but me
If u can’t pull it back sex will hurt for u many young people have that but u gotta clean it since it forms a white goo down there which is dry skin or something

• +1
If u can’t pull it back sex will hurt for u many young people have that but u gotta clean it since it forms a white goo down there which is dry skin or something
Should I jewmaxx to remove the penis skin?

Could you elaborate please?
Are these big pimple literally huge af? Did they change in size in the past 6 months? Do you see a head as in a white head on your pimple like ball? More importantly do they hurt you?

Should I jewmaxx to remove the penis skin?
Jews were high in for that the skin should be removed by every man that’s one of the reasons they got less sick in old times giving them the chosen people of got title

Are these big pimple literally huge af? Did they change in size in the past 6 months? Do you see a head as in a white head on your pimple like ball? More importantly do they hurt you?
They are not huge, thank god for that. But it only hurts if I only press on them.

It looks like blood has been grouped on one spesific area, if I press something out, it fills up agian.

They are not huge, thank god for that. But it only hurts if I only press on them.

It looks like blood has been grouped on one spesific area, if I press something out, it fills up agian.
Do you see pus coming out or just blood?

Both, but mostly blood
You aight then, it’s just a cyst. Keep your underwear and hygiene clean you sick bastard. Buy niancinamide + clindamycin gel and apply it on the spot only if the pimple has become hard, it’s an anti bacterial.

You aight then, it’s just a cyst. Keep your underwear and hygiene clean you sick bastard. Buy niancinamide + clindamycin gel and apply it on the spot only if the pimple has become hard, it’s an anti bacterial.
What should I do with my forskin?
I can't pull it back, and according to you I am fucked in that case

• Hmm...
isn't this shit used for acne?
Yes and it isn’t used only for acne. The huge pimple on your dick is also acne just like how people get back acne. You got pores in your whole fucking body. You only get cysts on your dick because of bacteria you dirty fuck

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
What should I do with my forskin?
I can't pull it back, and according to you I am fucked in that case
Nigga I study cardiology and gasentrology, but as you said your young don’t force your foreskin back. You got time.

Nigga I study cardiology and gasentrology, but as you said your young don’t force your foreskin back. You got time.
How will I fuck if it will hurt?

• Hmm...
How will I fuck if it will hurt?
Don’t and don’t touch it. Cyst are basically deep inside the skin, bacteria is already present inside that’s why inflammation and swelling occurs and white blood cells are deployed(pus) to fight it. Try not to fuck for sometime and if the swelling does not reduce in a month then go to a doc. If you touch it the bacteria will spread and since it’s inside the skin topical treatment won’t work effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back