Sometimes, a septorhino may be needed to correct breathing

coispet

coispet

Jatt
Therefore, the external appearance of the nose is affected, if you are one of the many (like me) to have a severely crooked nose which is visible externally, then the septorhinoplasty is covered by insurance or in my case the NHS, my friend who broke his nose playing football when he was 7-8 years old was on the waitlist for septorhinoplasty because the deviation caused his nose to become severely bent

IMG 9395

Source: https://www.somersetccg.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Nasal-Surgery-EBI-2021.v3.pdf

^ also includes the other nasal related procedures that can be done

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Venommm_ and nigkook
bump

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Therefore, the external appearance of the nose is affected, if you are one of the many (like me) to have a severely crooked nose which is visible externally, then the septorhinoplasty is covered by insurance or in my case the NHS, my friend who broke his nose playing football when he was 7-8 years old was on the waitlist for septorhinoplasty because the deviation caused his nose to become severely bent

View attachment 2651760

Source: https://www.somersetccg.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Nasal-Surgery-EBI-2021.v3.pdf

^ also includes the other nasal related procedures that can be done
how long have you been on the waitlist,

how long have you been on the waitlist,
My GP is quite annoying when it comes to this, around a few months I’d say I honestly don’t remember, I do have an ENT appointment upcoming tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
back when i was 21 i was scheduled for a rhinoseptoplasty, got there on the day and they told me it would only be a septoplasty without the aesthetic changes, so i backed out of it.

My sister had it done and fixed her subhuman nose while im stuck with this thing

• So Sad
back when i was 21 i was scheduled for a rhinoseptoplasty, got there on the day and they told me it would only be a septoplasty without the aesthetic changes, so i backed out of it.

My sister had it done and fixed her subhuman nose while im stuck with this thing
Where are you from?

just smash your nose with a hammer to break it for free rhinoplasty theory?

just smash your nose with a hammer to break it for free rhinoplasty theory?
No, rhinoplasties are the delicate procedures, chances are you’ll look worse after a rhino if you purposely broke your nose, it’s not a one glove fits all solution, it takes meticulous care to actually fix a broken nose

I am thankful to have good jaw but my nose… over
at the end of the day rhinoplasties are not so frowned upon lately, thinking abt getting one this year. I also heave heavy allergy and have been and sometimes am an ehavy mouthbreather, which might explain my shit jaw problem

• +1
at the end of the day rhinoplasties are not so frowned upon lately, thinking abt getting one this year. I also heave heavy allergy and have been and sometimes am an ehavy mouthbreather, which might explain my shit jaw problem
Literally, you can LARP as “I broke my nose I needed to fix it”, it’s a easy surgery to get away with but if you get botched (chances are high) then it’s OVER

• +1
Reactions: Libyan slayer 🐬 and Venommm_
I’m on the waitlist right now. Should I say I suffered a medical injury or should I blame it on genetics? Should I also mention nosebleeds , cus Idrk what to say if they ask about that cus it’s a tell tale sign of a deviated septum

this one in surgery @coispet

• +1
Literally, you can LARP as “I broke my nose I needed to fix it”, it’s a easy surgery to get away with but if you get botched (chances are high) then it’s OVER
god damn the high inhib of you guys ...rhino/ septo is the most easy/ normie surgery ever and millions of people are doing it every year lol....i dont think its that high of a chance to get botched, or after a revision.....again its the most normie surgery ever lol

god damn the high inhib of you guys ...rhino/ septo is the most easy/ normie surgery ever and millions of people are doing it every year lol....i dont think its that high of a chance to get botched, or after a revision.....again its the most normie surgery ever lol
Let’s not forget the case of @FunkyFlamingo

Legend says he’s still saying his nose swelling is going down 10 years post op

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and Skywalker
Let’s not forget the case of @FunkyFlamingo

Legend says he’s still saying his nose swelling is going down 10 years post op
on his way to make his 10th "rate me guys" thread of the day :feelskek:

• JFL
on his way to make his 10th "rate me guys" thread of the day :feelskek:
“Rate me after I ate 40 twinkies, 12 bags of Doritos, 17 pizza slices and 4 2L bottles of Pepsi, am I debloated?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Skywalker