"Sometimes I am scrolling thru TikTok and see a really hot guy, but then"

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
look him up and find out hes only 16 and am like, oh shit Im a pedo tee hee hee"

Said my 23 year old white blonde female friend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Yuya Moggershima, LightSkinNoob and 38 others
watch this shit thread get 100 reacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, bugeye, justbentbro and 33 others
Shit thread but I luaghed

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ONLY JBs LIKE FAGGY LOOKING TIK TOK BOYS. ADULT WOMEN LIKE STUBBLED MASCULINE GYMCELS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GalacticHero, datboijj, BoredPrince and 10 others

You are an utter estrogenic cuck for having a female friend.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 10 others
I'm a pedo teehee

watch this shit thread get 100 reacts
i'm telling you bro

@Salludon and @Amnesia get a fuck ton of reacts and activity on their threads + respect all because they're good-looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, IndianJock and 6 others
Swallow the tik tok pretty boy pill. This guy that you consider a faggot has 10 times your smv
Hssfi 116640600 835743907197579 2183848266864714986 n

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, AscendingHero, toolateforme and 3 others
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ONLY JBs LIKE FAGGY LOOKING TIK TOK MEN. ADULT WOMEN LIKE STUBBLED MASCULINE GYMCELS!!!!!!!!
like you 🥵 :love: :feelsokman: 👑

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
You are an utter estrogenic cuck for having a female friend.

I thought it was a given I meant a FWB. I fucked her like 20 minutes after this

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Pussyslayer and 8 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, Pussyslayer and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, Marsik, Deleted member 23239 and 18 others
Compensate harder by having to type in bold and large font to be noticed, meanwhile I post a few sentences and the whole forum reads it and comments for days

87796F55 212F 4986 A85A B0EBB2D950FB

I already took over this forum without even trying. You are just another subhuman not worth my time, another irrelevant dog not on my level. Keep barking OP.

093095BF 69AF 4898 82EE C0579B1572E4

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AscendingHero, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
look him up and find out hes only 16 and am like, oh shit Im a pedo tee hee hee"

most brutal poster

Damn

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

You said she had sex with you right after that didn't you?
Does the "women say something and do something else" theory apply in this case? I mean it's well scientifically proven that DOM or STM looking chads are more preferred than androgynous pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT ONLY JBs LIKE FAGGY LOOKING TIK TOK BOYS. ADULT WOMEN LIKE STUBBLED MASCULINE GYMCELS!!!!!!!!

Prettyboys rule

You said she had sex with you right after that didn't you?
Does the "women say something and do something else" theory apply in this case? I mean it's well scientifically proven that DOM or STM looking chads are more preferred than androgynous pretty boys.

WHO KNOWS BRAH, LOL @ WOMEN

But also what women say or even how they SAY they rate a guy means nothing, it's only who they are fucking that matters. This girl also told me she only swipes right 1 in a 100 guys on Tinder and all her friends say shes the pickiest girl they know.

This same woman is a super lefty shithead that I'll bet would scold another guy if she heard him lusting after an under 18 year old girl.

She's also on the patch hormonal birth control so theres the theory that women on birth control like more feminine looking men. However I don't believe this theory at all tbh. I have known many girls NOT on birth control yet always wanted me to look more feminine (shaving my facial hair and wearing my hairstyle kinda faggy tik tok type)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, PYT and john2
Sadly 10*0= 0
Caged but I will not give you a react because you are a filthy greycel. Now get out of my sight

water is wet, women are fucking dilemmas that should be slapped and threaten like dogs.

• Love it
Reactions: Cope_detector
So much cucks in this thread ready to take Amnesias semen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 13787 and 1 other person
WHO KNOWS BRAH, LOL @ WOMEN

But also what women say or even how they SAY they rate a guy means nothing, it's only who they are fucking that matters. This girl also told me she only swipes right 1 in a 100 guys on Tinder and all her friends say shes the pickiest girl they know.

This same woman is a super lefty shithead that I'll bet would scold another guy if she heard him lusting after an under 18 year old girl.

She's also on the patch hormonal birth control so theres the theory that women on birth control like more feminine looking men. However I don't believe this theory at all tbh. I have known many girls NOT on birth control yet always wanted me to look more feminine (shaving my facial hair and wearing my hairstyle kinda faggy tik tok type)

From a large statistical sample, I have found no correlation between use of birth control and preference for feminine looking men. Also, it has been debunked in recent studies regardless of my personal anecdote. Same with the myth showing a shift in women's preference towards masculine men during ovulation.

• +1
16 is pedophilia, lmao.

Bluepillers are so fucking ignorant about science.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
  • JFL
Compensate harder by having to type in bold and large font to be noticed, meanwhile I post a few sentences and the whole forum reads it and comments for days
@Marsik

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Narcy faggot stop getting surgeries you already look Michael Jackson tier stop before you go full bog

can you do a story