Sometimes I look at users crazy high rep ratio here and I get disappointed with mine... but then

iblamechico

iblamechico

Sphinx
I look at 99% other users with ≤ 1 rep ratio and realize how trash that is.

Much like how blackpillers here focus on the moggers and chads too much when they can just go outside and see how many actual subhumans are walking around and how good they got it in comparison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayer and greycel

Much like how blackpillers here focus on the moggers and chads too much when they can just go outside and see how many actual subhumans are walking around and how good they got it in comparison.
Their is barley any actual subhumans outside bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico

You're a Chad.

• Hmm...
I don’t deserve this

• JFL
Normie life is pathetic wage slavery and temporary one sided high effort "relationships". Hardly anything to envy. Imagine giving a shit about your rep ratio though. Does it give you money, looks, attention from foids?

• Hmm...
you joined 3 years late to the prime rep farming circlejerk

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and iblamechico
Imagine giving a shit about your rep ratio though. Does it give you money, looks, attention from foids?
No. But it does give you a higher social standing on org which mogs the things you mentioned.

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz